Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Die A Thousand Deaths, Please... (RP 4)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-27-2013, 09:30 AM

Act 10: A Toast, for Those who Don't Know When to Quit

8:00 PM

A street somewhere in New York, New York

April 7th, 2013

"I don't like this, that car's been following us since I picked you up."

Luca turns his head and sees out of the back window a black car, blending in with the night sky just enough to be nondescript. Ever the curious one however, Luca reaches in the back pocket of his pants and pulls out a small flashlight. He shines it out the window and illuminates the front of the car. Nothing looks out of the ordinary, except for the insignia on the license plate.

The very insignia of the Heiman family.

"Uh, cabbie?"

"What? I'm trying to drive here!"

"You might want to step on it!"

"Why? Do you know who's driving that car?"

"You could say tha-"

The careless cab driver runs a red light, causing a semi to ram into the side of the taxi, sending it toppling end over end and wrapping around the very same streetlight's post.

Two men exit the back seat of the Heiman family car and rush to the back seat of the taxi. It takes both men to pull the door open due to its state, and once it's open the two drag Luca onto the sidewalk.

The world is blurry to Luca, who is unable to make out the faces of the man who are no doubt trying to kill him. The passenger's seat opens and another man steps out, into Luca's line of vision. However, instead of being blurry like everyone else, Luca can see exactly who he is.

Jeffery Heiman.

"Well well, Luca. Looks like we got you now..."

"Heiman. To what do I owe the honor of having you come after me yourself?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you won't fucking die!"

"That's not all, is it? I swear Heiman, you're losing your manhood more and more everyday."

"Shut the fuck up! I have you now, and I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"No you won't, you've always been too much of a pussy to kill someone yourself. That's why you used people like my dad..."

"Why couldn't you have been like your dad?!"

"Easy. I'm not a stupid fucking cunt."

"Fuck it, and fuck you! Jones, waste this fucker."

The man on the left of Luca kicks the downed man in the head, sending him to pitch blackness.

"That's good enough. Let's get out of here before the ambulances show up."

Heiman and his two goons head back to the car and drive off into the black night, leaving Luca and the cab driver laying on the cold hard ground.

Act 11: For All He Knows

3:23 AM

Brooklyn, New York

April 8th, 2013

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Luca pushes the door to the gang's hideout open and falls over on the floor of the living room. He kicks the door shut and lazily tries to get to his feet. Struggling to reach out to the door, he turns the lock and stumbles through the living room before collapsing on the couch.

Lenny: "Luca! What the fuck, man?! Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

Lenny stands in the doorway, his eyes drooping. He scowls at Luca, who tries to stand, but falls back over himself.

"Do you? Isn't everyone else sleeping?"

"The other's are at the Hospital, I was supposed to wait for you to get here and tell you! Next thing I know you stumble through the damn door at 3 in the fucking morning, shitfaced while Mero's fucking dying!"

Finally reaching the lightswitch, Lenny sees the mess Luca is. His jaw drops to the fucking floor as he tries to formulate a sentence.

"Dude, what happened? I gotta get you to the hospital too!"

"I bet Jared told you what happened at the house. After that, a semi hit the cab I was in, then a couple of Heiman's thugs knocked me out!"

"Shit dude! Follow me, I'll get you to the hospital."

Barley able to stand, Luca drags his feet behind Lenny on the way to his car. He was going to the hospital, whether he liked it or not. Throughout the car ride, he couldn't help but toss one thing around in his head.

Heiman knew I wasn't dead. Why didn't he have Jones end me?

Act 12: Yeah! Inferiority!

"The hour draws nearer and nearer with each passing second. Soon everyone will be left to their own devices in a vain attempt at destroying the Black Circle, because at the end of the day we're the center of attention in all things XWF related.

Turn on your TV? Black Circle.

See an advertising poster? Black Circle.

Listen to an Ann Thraxx, Mister MysteryoftheShriveledTesticles, or Donathan De Sade promo? Black Circle.

However, to be generous, I will give the forgotten ones their fifteen minutes of fame.

Let's start from the top, shall we?

Sophia Sanchez - What more is there to say about you? You're not anything special, everyone else forgot about you. That's a testament to how insignificant you are in this contest. I predict you'll be hit by a fucking car, and then your ambulance will explode as it takes you to the hospital. I hope that's what happens, 'tis a shame to see someone so plain get into some shit that's way over their heads. What was your name again? Eh, not like it matters anyway...

Bryce's Mother - AIDS infested racial stereotype on Mister Mystery's steroid regimen. Try again when you have something interesting to drone on about, like how you're going to abort your demon spawn. I bet that'll get you noticed, by Child fucking Services. Hey, where is Bryce anyway? I'll bet smoking meth and worshipping SATAN! with Unknown Soldier to forget about his mother's fucking existence.

Ann Thraxx - The only thing your going to kill is the hopes of the people who for some reason buy into your bullshit. Simply Deevil, damned simpleton. I have to ask however, does anyone take this bitch seriously? If they do, they better prepare to laugh at you're vapidness when you lose your edge, along with your pride.

Alex Richards - Fancies himself a big deal, when in reality he's as worthless as the others. The others however, lack his ego. That very same ego is the only thing I can notice of him, as he doesn't offer anything else. Fucking Christ, I'm bored already, when can I get to someone who isn't a total cunt?

Donnie Damage - Fuck, not anytime soon. Donnie, I can't think of anything else to describe you that fits as well as the word outdated. Stuck in the fucking past, refusing to acknowledge that your glory days are far, far behind you. Welcome to reality, the truth hurts and all that good shit. You'll take this to your grave, and that grave's already been dug. Your tombstone will read:

Donnie Damage's XWF Career: 4/27/13-4/27/13

Who's next?

Mr. Satellite - I've said all that's needed to be said about this tool. So, I echo everything else I've said, and resign from bringing up this loser.

Eric Rex - What's the difference between Eric Rex and the rest of these flunkees?

Nothing! They're all going to get destroyed!

Danny Devia - This thinks he's got a chance! Point at him! Point at him and laugh!

Kate Astrofey - I'm really bored of these fucking morons. Kate, die a thousand deaths, please. Thank you!
Finally...

Sebastian Duke - A fellow Black Circle member, and the only respectable one here. When the time comes, and the plans are finalized, he'll be the only other one in the match to know how it'll end. Surprise, surprise.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Donathan, our current champion. Hasn't everyone? I highly doubt he'll be there for long, he isn't one for dealing with things on his own. Couple that with the fact that his lapdog idiot followers can't, or won't help him in his time of need and you got the formula for a weak motherfucker.

This is too great.

Let's all have a toast for inferiority!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post