Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 05:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARFARE: Our Main Bi-Weekly Show Hello, I'm Gavin McCloud, and I'm just here for the finger sandwiches.
GavinMcCloud

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-22-2016, 01:15 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Gavin McCloud

Wrestler's Real Name: Gavin Brown

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New

Wrestler Date of Birth: October 9th, 1990

Height: 5'10

Weight: 219 lbs.

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

Personality: Gavin is an upbeat young kid who lives to please the fans with his crazy in ring antics.

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Face

Looks Description: Having has short blonde hair almost in a fauhawk, he wears Black and Neon Green colored wrestling spandex shorts along with boot/kneepad combo boots, he has black wrist tape on his left wrist and white on his left. He not exactly ripped, but he's not out of shape either, he's got more of an athletic body type.

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Pic Base: [Image: 17-aaron-paul.w529.h529.jpg]

WRESTLING STATS

Strengths: His strengths are his speed advantage over most wrestlers and the heart she shows in the ring

Weaknesses: Sometimes he allows his love for the fans to distract him or cost him dearly in match ups.

Entrance Theme Music: So What I Lied - Sick Puppies

Special Entrance (if any): n/a

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:

1. Paylay Kick

2. Slap Combination followed up with a side kick to the diaphragm.

3. As an opponent is rising onto their knees he begins to hype up the crowd to an almost explosive atmosphere he then slowly raises his hand to the sky and slap his opponent in the face and slides out of the ring to high five his fans.

4. With an opponent laid out near the turnbuckle, he climbs to the top rope points both hands to the sky and then jumps down off the turnbuckle and stomps on his opponent and slides out of the ring to high five the fans.

5. Tear drop Suplex

Trademark Move(s):
Salt and Pepper
The Boston Tea Party

Description(s):
Salt and Pepper - A really over dramatic scoop slam (He makes it seem as though he's having an extremely challenging time lifting the opponent) He follows up the scoop slam with running off the ropes and delivering an over exaggerated elbow drop.

The Boston Tea Party - Facing a downed opponent he jumps into the air delivering a standing 450 splash followed up by a standing moonsault.

Finishing Move(s): The Boston Massacre
Description(s): Back Suplex Transitioned into a piledriver.

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: He makes it look as though he'll deliver a chair shot to a downed opponent but then he sets up the chair and sits in it.

Additional notes: Gavin McCloud loves to see smiles on the faces of the fans, so whether he does so by high fiving them after a really anti climactic maneuver or by shocking them with his incredible athleticism. He always does his best to fulfill the promise in his slogan "If I don't leave you with a smile on your face, that means mine got kicked in"