Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAR-TAYY!!!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 05:27 AM

Vincent Lane returns to the fiesta with Roxy Cotton at his side, both dressed to the nines.

Whoa, dude. That's actually a pretty sweet idea.

I do kinda think all the weird sex stuff is pretty boring, but, to be honest, Shane has a lot of issues and actually wrote that garbage into Frodo's contract.

I know. Dumb, right?

Well, whatever, we can't totally get away from it, and we can't fire the dude because of the ADA. But I DO like your idea, Hunter!

Roxy, write that down. Let's do a split show GM-off!

Roxy takes a small tablet from her clutch and scribbles something across the screen with the thin stylo.

Penciled in, baby. Can we do less work and more play now?

Vincent smiles his usual wide, toothy grin and motions for the punch bowl.

Absolutely! How about I get us each a cup?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Hunter Payne (09-21-2016)
Filthy Frank

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 05:41 AM

Orrrrr, we could have a Kamikaze Stripper Deathmatch. Four stripper poles surrounding the ring which is full of C4 boards. The strippers are each proficient in a different fighting style. The goal is to touch all four poles before your opponent. I don't know about you guys but, whoo, that's a quality match right there.
[-] The following 2 users Like Filthy Frank's post:
The Monster of Htaed (09-21-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-21-2016)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 05:57 AM

Well, I do have a large supply of strippers at my disposal. Love on the Rox is officially the "Club of the Month" in LA Night Moves Magazine!

Roxy giggles as Vincent returns with her cup of punch.

What flavor is this, babe? It smells like Robitussin...

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 11:36 AM

Awesome. My mind is already at work! Joy, watch over the party. I gotta make some phone calls...

(09-21-2016, 05:57 AM)Roxy Cotton Said: What flavor is this, babe? It smells like Robitussin...

And can you replace the tainted punch bowl please? Before somebody gets roofied.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 11:50 AM

(09-21-2016, 01:32 AM)Hunter Payne Said:
(09-20-2016, 11:55 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Listen up, buttercup. The XWF doesn't need you. We never have and never will. You don't make us great you make us weaker. Eat me. And where in the he'll did you get the idea that I don't like blacks? My brother is black, and if you recall, I wanted to suck Ray's chocolate dong before you got him killed. So, listen Chimichanga, not every white person is racist. Apparently you are, though. So, next savage you'll be fighting War Pig. Bra an Panties match. Fucking deal with it."

Did I hit a nerve?

Normally, I might agree the XWF doesn’t need any particular person, but then I saw just how many people were leaving because Frodo Smackins was running the show now. Wow! That makes me wonder, is it really the XWF they’re leaving or were they just avoiding the Frodo Freakfest? Fact is, so many talented people have abandoned this company because you’ve made a mockery of it. This company wasn’t squeaky clean before you, but now it’s just feels like a really long inappropriate Family Guy-sized gag.

Nah, the XWF needs all the wrestlers it can get, what it doesn’t need is you.

Oh, did Frodo just book another perverted match to please his fetishes? Booking two men in a bra and panties match? Yep! That’s the guy in charge ladies and gentlemen! How does he do it?!

Look, I’ve GM’ed before and let me tell you, I can do a better job in my fucking sleep! In fact, if we were to split a show, my half of the show would destroy yours! Hey, there’s an idea! Why don’t we do that? So I can show you how an actual General Manager does his fucking job! Until then…

Fuck you and your match.

Bye Felicia!

Hunter has a point.

When Ghost Tank is holding a major championship, you know things have gone south.

Either way, this party is an abomination and yer' all a bunch of godless sinners.

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 12:33 PM

Vincent returns from the restroom to find Roxy Cottom completely unconscious in an easy chair.

What the fuck, dude?!!?!

He scoops her up over his shoulder and heads for the door.

Hate Post Like Post
Jeremy Smackins

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 12:34 PM

"Frodo, at long last, I have found you. Separated at birth, after I popped out of our mother's uterus first, the doctor lost me at a Taco Bell while celebrating with his post birth gordita. Yes, it is I, your long lost twin!"

Jeremy surveys the happenings here.

"Come, let us leave this den of sin and go back to my Jehova's Witness home, where you can meet my beautiful, well behaved children, and embrace a life without the impurities here, like loud music, coitus, and coffee.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeremy Smackins's post:
Dolly Waters (09-21-2016)