Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Who am I? (Rp1)
Black Jesus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-21-2016, 01:09 PM Rainbow  Who am I? (Rp1) -->

I stand on the rooftop of the tower as the breeze brushes past my face and I stare at the stars in the dark, cloud free sky. The moon is bright, the expression on the "face" doesn't change. The glow is beautiful and I ask myself Who am I? Looking down at the cars below, the headlights help them stand out, it is like watching a game of Micro Machines in the blackness. Men or women, who might be driving a cab for their livelihoods, just to earn their paycheck. Waiters, waitresses, chefs and other restaurant workers doing the same. People will be busking down there, standing and playing some kind of musical instrument, even using their singing voice or body with some dance moves to earn a few dollars that will do just to buy a coffee. Prostitutes will be roaming the streets, working for themselves and their pimp, opening their vagina to any one with a dollar or two. Some could just be standing, walking, sleeping in the streets and feeling the cold, feeling too depressed to do anything. The homeless are covered by a piece of tired, worn out cardboard, as they lay under a shelter with their bottle of moonshine. Whatever these people do to get paid or not, they have either found themselves or like me, they may be asking the question, who am I?
They might not give a shit anymore, who knows?! I know what goes on down below, People are living their lives, going to wine and dine or just grab a takeaway grub. They could have just been to the cinema, or some other fun ridden fiasco, whatever it is, the money they may have earnt from their day in the office, attending to patients in the hospital or building a similar tower to the one I'm stood on, they may be satisfied or like me, they may wonder who am I? Whether they are with their partner, on a date, with a relative or as a family or a group of friends, they can either be alone like I am now but if you are not fully satisfied with your job or your life as a whole, you may ask who am I?
It's no secret that we only live once, some may believe that you live again as a cat or something, we come on this world and then we die, sounds depressing right? Do we go to heaven or hell? I believe we die and that is it. I don't preach and I sure as hell do not follow. I ain't gonna stand here like the hobo down below feeling low, I'm feeling good and although I may not know who I am yet, I'm going to enjoy finding out.

I suddenly grasp my head in pain, the headaches keep occurring lately, I think I'll step away from the edge of this tower. I crouch down and I breathe slowly, taking breath after breath. I keep hearing voices, or actually seeing someone or something. I look up and there he is again, the figment of my imagination, the shadow that doesn't stop appearing.

Arby Beef: Who are you? I ask as i rub my eyes to see if my imagination is getting the best of me. I am now on my knees like I was giving out free blow jobs. Whoever it is doesn't answer, they just stand in front with no intention of moving.

Arby Beef: What do you want? This time I get back to my feet and approach the figure but I can't move any closer, it's like I'm on an escalator going the opposite way. Instead the figure steps towards me, his face emerges in the light of the moon and tears roll down my cheek. For the first time the figure appears to reveal his identity. My mask is beginning to soak and I reach to grab or even touch him, but I can't, I simply can't reach. Finally for the first time since he started visiting me, Grandad Arby speaks.

Grandad Arby: I have been watching you, grandson, I have watched you try to figure out who you are?! Me and your dad wasn't very good wrestlers but you have a gift. You have already became a tag-team champion with Robbie Bourbon. You must remember who you are?!

Grandad was right, I have achieved alot already but this can't be real, surely? Not only did my grandad die a few years back, I didn't believe in ghosts, spirits whatever but how could I deny this? Arby Beef: Wasn't the remember who you are from Lion King? Anyway, I don't get it, how can you be here before me? I must be dreaming.

Grandad Arby: Grandson, we were close, you were named after me and you need to know that this is whatever you want it to be. You can be whatever you want too, me and your dad always told you that.

He's right, I remember them both telling me that. I was confused what was going on and I had a question for my gramp. I look up and he is gone, just like that. I begin to call his name, Arby Beef: Gramp? Gramp?! He is no where to be seen and the headache has suddenly disappeared. What do I do now?

I'm not sure what to do, I am wasting time standing on some tower, let's see what's occurring on the streets of Camden, New Jersey, there was always something going on and I needed to let off some steam. I lived alone in Mulford Street which is quite rough and was near S 8th St, which is considered one of the most dangerous places in America. I was a few blocks away from home and that's where I wanted to be, in the comfort of my own home. But first I had some kind of urge, why would I want to see what's going on? Why would I want to risk my health and safety? Because I had a gut feeling something bad was happening and I wanted to be involved.

I had suddenly found some motivation from somewhere, I run to the door on top of the tower of the apartments, grab the handle and open it. I stop as I wonder whether to take the elevator or the stairs? Stairs or elevator? Hmmmm.. I'm feeling the need for speed so I take the stairs and run down each step as fast as I can. The adrenaline is making me work harder and my heart pump fast. I don't even worry about things like do the steps ever end? I'm not going to stop now even if these apartments have plenty of floors. Before I know it, I am near the bottom, a whole six steps up, don't laugh, I'm going to freaking jump. I'm a real life Dare Devil. Boom, landed perfectly. What you mean it's only six steps? Fuck you! I open the door and I'm on the streets, hold up, I need a rest. I lean against the wall and take deep breaths, my mouth is dry and my chest feels a little full of crap. I turn to see a group of three lads sat on a wall, I recognise these thugs, they have beaten me up in the past when there was more of them and I sense trouble.

I try to look away from them, avoiding eye contact. I wasn't scared, I just needed to get some stamina back. Maybe they won't attack me? After all I was wearing a mask? More reason to attack me. I can see them in the corner of my eye and like I thought they jump down from the wall. They make their way towards me, I quickly spit some flem which lands on the wall, dribbling down in disgusting fashion. I think about re-entering the tower but what's the use, huh? The lad in the middle stands in front of me with his homies at each side. Thug #1: Who da fack are you? You're in my yard. His pal joins in, I leant my back against the wall, I didn't have an answer. Thug #2: You erd him, what ya doin' round ere?It was the third ones turn to join in the abuse, Thug #3: What iz dat shitty mask you're wearing? Shitty mask? I thought but I never said it out loud. I don't answer them and attempt to walk around them but they block me in. Thug 1 who had a big reputation called Clarence Clark aka Darkie, cuz of how dark his skin is, decides to light up a spliff. He takes a drag and blows the smoke in my face.

I am getting bored of their shit now, fuck it, I'm gonna go down fighting. Arby Beef: You don't wanna bring no beef, bring some beef and you lose some teeth! They begin to laugh at me, fuck am I letting one of them throw the first shot, I kick the leader of the dicks, right in his ya know? Balls! He is feeling the pain and falls down in agony, the spliff dropping to the floor. I'm feeling great as I jump up high and hit the other two bitches with a double dropkick. I'm on a role and I hit Thug #1 with a spin kick as he sits on his knees. I hear a noise from behind, what the fuck is that? Oh shit, another seven or eight of the 'wannabe gangsters' emerge. Fuck this shit, I got more running to do. I just turn and run, after I've ran a few metres, I'm suprised to not hear footsteps. I turn and look, no one is there. I'm feeling brave so I stop completely and start walking back towards them. It turns out they're not chasing me, instead they are beating the fuck out of those thugs who tried to beat me up. Maybe they owed them cash? Who knows, Arby Beef is going home and Arby Beef is out.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Black Jesus's post:
Barney Green (09-21-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-25-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-21-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-21-2016), Vincent Lane (09-21-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Black Jesus's post!
(09-26-2016)