Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HERE COMES THE MONEY
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 08:41 AM

[Image: rMmYbIE.png]

I'm going to start doling out Xbux for participation.

You already get auto-payouts for posting, so that stays as it is, but I'm going to institute payments for opting in to shows (1,000 per opt in).

Also, you'll get 2,000 for a win. 5,000 for winning or retaining a title.

If you no show, you get nothing.

I'd like to also ask you guys to give me some ideas for possible things to spend all these XBUX on. Stuff that could influence the game some but not make it unfair.

Ideas?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-15-2016, 08:53 AM

Well, a long time ago, there were incentives. "Have x amount of X-Bux and you get to buy a chance to fight for the title of your choosing" but I believe it was only for IC/Hart. I remember it because Ginger won the Hart belt from ya without having the required amount of X-Bux. But that's all I remember.

Could put Store options that way. But give it higher amounts?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Vincent Lane (09-15-2016)
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 08:55 AM

How about being able to buy rights to GM and book one major PPV. Should be very expensive, but still something cool to work towards

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muddy Waters's post:
Vincent Lane (09-15-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 08:57 AM

(09-15-2016, 08:53 AM)Ghost Tank Said: Well, a long time ago, there were incentives. "Have x amount of X-Bux and you get to buy a chance to fight for the title of your choosing" but I believe it was only for IC/Hart. I remember it because Ginger won the Hart belt from ya without having the required amount of X-Bux. But that's all I remember.

Could put Store options that way. But give it higher amounts?

They all had dollar amounts, and that's something I'm thiking of as well. "Buying" title shots.

It can work because obviously you'd have to be active for periods of time and interacting on the boards to make the money in the first place.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 08:57 AM

(09-15-2016, 08:55 AM)Reverend Waters Said: How about being able to buy rights to GM and book one major PPV. Should be very expensive, but still something cool to work towards

That's a good idea, I like that one.

Basically a promoter's license to do a Shove-It or something similar.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-15-2016, 09:12 AM

What about buying a 24/7 briefcase, but give it an insanely high amount of X-Bux that you'd have to work your ass off for? Like 500k or 1 million.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Muddy Waters (09-15-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-15-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 09:16 AM

I don't really want to do a case.

For one, I don't want more than a couple cases floating around, and for another that really just translates into buying yourself the championship.

Buying a shot is fine, because you'd still have to beat the champ, but cases should be super rare - even rarer than they are right now, IMO.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-16-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-15-2016, 09:24 AM

But, how many people(that are active still) are even that close? Peter, I think, is at 100k and that took him, like, a year. The only way someone would get a case, even at the 500k variation, would be several people donating all their x-bux to one person, and depending on who does it, it still wouldn't be enough. If it took Peter that long, and hell, I could be wrong, could've taken two, but in either case, it took him a long ass time to get to 100k. Only someone like yourself and Frodo could do it. Morbid rarely competes, so I don't count him.

So with my terrible math, unless one person gets several people giving them cash for a case, it'll take at least 4-5 years to grab enough dough to even get the 500k variation of the case.

Hell, you could put a time limit on the case. Since they bought, but not earned, a case, they have only two months to cash in on the title holder.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-15-2016, 09:26 AM

Could even make it a public IC announcement. "Since (so and so) has bought the 24/7 case, they have only TWO months to cash in their case. Good luck, champions."

Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 09:29 AM

Be able to buy, not just a championship, but a new custom title. You get to name it/design and be the first champion...

should cost an insane amount of money though

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 09:32 AM

I was thinking of suggesting the Uni Champ get to personalize his belt anyway. I don't think we need a ton of purchased titles running around... everybody would be a champion lol.

Buying the ability to change your name is an option though, since currently only champs can do that.

Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 09:34 AM

(09-15-2016, 09:32 AM)Vincent Lane Said: I was thinking of suggesting the Uni Champ get to personalize his belt anyway. I don't think we need a ton of purchased titles running around... everybody would be a champion lol.

Buying the ability to change your name is an option though, since currently only champs can do that.

I agree... maybe you could make it a one time buy. Maybe the first person to get to that amount could be the only one to buy it

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-15-2016, 09:35 AM

buy a title shot of your choice

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-15-2016, 09:38 AM

(09-15-2016, 09:35 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: buy a title shot of your choice

Already suggested that, SO SUCK MY DICK!

Big Grin

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-15-2016, 01:02 PM

kill another wrestler Wink f u ghosty

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-15-2016, 01:17 PM

I'm gonna start paying 500 per interview with Dewey. And something I think should go in is you buy matches. Say you really wanna face Ginger, but I don't wanna write that week, you buy a match contract for 5k, and boom. Ginger vs you is booked. Obviously there'd be some compensation for the person you book against. They get your payout for the match on top of theit own.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-15-2016), The Monster of Htaed (09-15-2016)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 03:26 PM

Maybe you could have the opponents bid Xbux and the highest bidder gets to use the stips they want in the match they are facing each other in.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Dolly Waters (09-15-2016)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-15-2016, 04:54 PM

Maybe purchase a handicap waiver like it gives you a little boost toward winning the match?

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-15-2016, 10:40 PM

i always liked the bidding system we had. but maybe not go about it the same way. instead of having to pick winners out from an entire card, maybe management can pick two "highlight", "special", "lucky"... whatever matches out of the card and let people bid on winners and what not. throwing gambling into the mix why the fuck not

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
The Monster of Htaed (09-16-2016)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-16-2016, 04:30 AM

I'll be a booky, lol. Mother fuckiers better pay up, or we will have to give you a Sugah enema

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-16-2016, 05:08 AM

The betting/gambling is something I've been considering also, but yeah it would have to be different. Can't have people winning 100K all at once and whatnot like last time.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
The Monster of Htaed (09-16-2016)