Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare 9/14
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-15-2016, 12:56 AM

La Familia
- vs -
Drezdin
Legend Killer 2.0
Standard tag match

Peter mother fucking Goddamn Gilmour
Michael "McPotato" McBride
- vs -
Barney Green
Equinox
tornado tag match

Ghost Tank
Bearded War Pig
- vs -
Jerkbeast
Greg Busdriver
Tornado tag match

MAIN EVENT
Doctor Louis D'Ville
Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Lord of Darkness Reaver
John Black

Standard tag match

We cut to a video of Nico and Ophelia LaVey sitting in a room with Dewey Gobblecoque.

Hey, XWF, it's Dewey Gobblecoque here with Nico LaGay. Did I say that right?

Nico looks disappointed.

...I already don't like you. You're supposed to be interviewing me, but you start with a joke I haven't heard since 7th Grade. It's LaVey. You aren't one to talk shit with a last name like Gobblecoque.

The name is pronounced Go Bell Kwah. Don't make it a dick joke, you eye liner queer. Now, you Ophelia. How does it feel to know you're married to a gay Satanist? Does he get confused as to why you can't penetrate him?

...no, because I don't have a dick. Don't you think people would already know if I had a dick? My ring attire is skin tight. Stop being a cock gobbler and ask real questions, please.

I know you don't have a dick. That's why you can't penetrate the queer. Which is why I asked if he's confused by it. Jesus, you two are . Ok, question. Were your parents brother and sister, Ophelia?

Nope, and I feel like you should know I'm learning witchcraft, and if you don't stop acting like a dick, I'm going to hex the shit out of you. Next question.

I'm not 12, so that doesn't frigthen me. Good job at being a sad cliche, though. Ok, Nick. When are you gonna challenge Scully for the Universal?

To be frank, I don't see him being champ by the time I'm #1 Contender, which should be about two months or so.

Strong words from a dude who has like, what? 3 wins. Do you think you can take Ghost Tank in a match?

If he didn't challenge dodge like a pussy, yeah. He's impressive as hell, yes, but he can never win the big one. Or, at least, when he wins the big one, he humble brags while ignoring the fact he's lost to Ginger fucking Snaps.

Listen, chump. You're disrespecting Ginger Snaps. So, you're facing her in your next match. You vs Ginger, hell in a cell. And on that note, we have to go. See ya next time.

The camera fades out.

La Familia
- vs -
Drezdin
Legend Killer 2.0
Standard tag match

El Guapo and Drezdin are the ones to start off the fight. Drezdin being a cocky little shit flipped off the playboy spic and crouch chop at him. El Guapo laughed, as if he was having a good time, then the Mexican gave Drez a hard Mexican Uppercut to the jaw, yes a Mexican Uppercut because fuck Europeans. Drez staggered back into the rope, Guapo grabbed Drez and Irish whipped him into the corner and rushed and hit him a with a corner clothesline Drez was hit hard, so hard fell on he's ass and now was laying up on the corner now. El Guapo smirked and than started to mud stomp on him hard, hitting the chest and the face. El Guapo walked all the way the other side of the ring before he went full steam a head, jumped in the air and dropkicked Drez right into face. Which broke Drezdin's nose, blood gushed out as Drez held he's face. Guappo grabbed him and brought Drez to he's face.

El Guapo hit a Cravate Suplex, then mounted him and destroyed Drez's face with three vicious elbow smashes in a row to he's face.

"FUCK YOU PUTO!"

El Guapo flipped Drez off, he was about to give him a more ass kicking, but the lights in the arena went off. A few moments went by before fireworks went off at the top of the ramp. Then a theme started to play over the P.A. system.

Holy fucking shit. Could it be? IT IS! It's Jimmy Fucking King! He's here in the XWF! Jimmy King walks out with he's scepter and he's crown on he's head. He's Harem of beautiful fucking bitches walking behind him. Jimmy King stops at the end of the ramp. The crowd is going ape shit over him. It's one of the biggest pops that XWF has even had. He smiled and waved to the crowd before he got into the ring. One of he's wenches handed him a microphone.

"The King is in the building! Hail to The King!"

The crowd loses their minds, cheering loudly. El Guapo looked at him and was sickened by this man. Guapo rushed the man, but was hit by a big boot. El Guapo went down and rolled out of the ring holding he's beautiful face. The two partners that weren't in the match, got into the ring and tried to run at The King but were both met with a double clothesline. Jimmy King threw down the mic and started to beat down scepter the two. He beat the holy fuck out of them. Scarface and LK2.0 were bloody now and couldn't move. Jimmy King looked over at Drezdin and made he's way over to the fallen man. He got Drez to he's feet and scoop slammed him onto the mat. The King pointed to his elbow and the crowd cheered. King went climbed up to the top rope and waited for Drezid to get up, which he did slowly. He was dazed as he turned around, Jimmy King jumped from the top rope and CROWNED HIM with the tip of he's elbow. Drezid's head whiplashed hard before he fell to the ground knocked the fuck out.

Jimmy King raised his hand in the air for victory. Jimmy got out of the ring and walked up the ramp with he's bitches following behind him. Before he left. He stopped at the top of the ramp and gave the crowd some more love and raised he's scepter into the air., they cheered loudly.

[Image: duru57d.gif]

The ref was clapping for Jimmy King as El Guapo got back into the ring. He saw what had happened to he's partner, which pissed him off. He grabbed Drezid and hit the Golpe de Estado(Pumphandle Half-Nelson Driver) Gabriel "El Guapo" Guerra went for the pin and hooked Drez's leg.

One

Two

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

La Familia has won it! But at what cost? How badly did Jimmy King mess up Scarface? You'll have to find out.

Peter mother fucking Goddamn Gilmour
- vs -
Barney Green
Equinox
tornado tag match

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Mia Yim come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Mia waiting for his tag partner, McBride.

The Blood of Cuchulainn hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

"Dirty Angel'" by Voodoo Johnson starts to play through out the arena as fans start to cheer loudly. Out walks Barney Green, dressed in a black and gold bruins jersey with black shorts with a gold stripe on the sides and no shoes. Green walks down to the ring as the fans cheer him. He high fives a few fans as he makes his way towards the ring. He enters the ring and blows the fans a kiss as the music fades.

And following after, acting like a whipped dog, Equinox walks fearfully into the ring. Barney watches him and soon after, Peter charges barney and McBride rushes to Equinox and begins to send a flurry of punches straight into Equinox's face. Peter and Barney begin to slug each other, both having one another by the neck with one hand and they're both sending hard fists into one another's skulls! Unfortunately, only Barney is like the brawling bastard son of Terry Funk! He starts to get the upperhand against Peter, and Peter senses this and rakes his fingernails against Barney's eyes! He starts to rub his eyes and Peter takes advantage by grabbing the heavier opponent and lifting him and doing a huge belly-to-belly suplex!

Meanwhile Equinox is just getting hammered, by fists, and soon he stands, while Peter goes over to them, and they place Equinox in the corner, placing him in the Tree of Woe! They then begin to stomp on him, repeatedly, completely slamming their feet into his chest, head, and stomach, leaving prints all over his body. Barney manages to get up and he walks behind the two, sneaking up behind them and performing an amazing feat of strength, brought on by his desire to win the #1 contendership, by grabbing both men, arm around each waist, and lifting them, slightly, but high enough that they both get hit by a german suplex! Barney looks at Equinox, and in spite of his better judgement, thinking it'd best to just leave Equinox upside down, he helps him down.

McBride gets to his feet via kip up, and charges at Barney who happened to look over at his opponents, and when he saw McBride coming, the Irishman would eat a faceful of elbow, staggering him and lowering him down to one knee! Barney finishes helping Equinox down, who simply crumples down to the ground. It's effectively a two on one as Peter gets to his feet, and looks over to McBride, then back to Barney. McBride gets his wits about him, and both men look to each other, then to Barney and they charge him at the same time! Barney rushes back at them, and clotheslines them both, turning the men inside out! He starts off going to McBride, and pulls him to the center of the ring. He then lifts McBride up then, is he going to do it!?

BARNEY LOCKS IN THE GREEN DREAM! McBride is flailing around wildly, trying to get to the ropes to break the hold! Green keeps the man in one place as he continues to apply pressure! Peter gets up to his feet, sees the predicament, and immediately he rushes over and hits Barney with a Yakuza kick which makes Barney drop McBride while he falls to the ground. Peter then rushes over and does a single leg cover, and the ref slides in to get in position to count, making sure Barney's shoulders are down.

ONE!

TWO!

THR- NO!

Barney kicks out! Peter is visibly pissed and he gets up as does the ref, and he begins to bitch at him. He even pushes the ref, who yells at him, reminding him of his authority! Peter looks at the downed Barney, and then look over to Equinox. He waves his hands at Barney as if he's done fucking with him.

Peter walks over to weak-link Equinox, and picks him up and sets him up for the Endgame, looking out to the crowd who have begun to boo as they see Barney having been forced to break up his submission. Peter flips off the crowd before performing the Endgame! Equinox's head slams into the mat, and Gilmour goes straight for a lazy pin by simply standing up and placing a foot onto Equinox's chest, the ref slides in to count!

ONE!

TWO!

THR- NO!

BARNEY BROKE THE COUNT! He took Equinox's foot, and pulled, right from under Peter's foot! He then stands up, wags a finger as if to say to Peter that we're not done yet, and immediately follows up with a running clothesline, knocking Peter down to the ground! He picks Peter up and tosses him into the corner and follows up with a huge splash! But what's this?! Barney walks from the corner, then rushes back in, slamming into Peter! He then runs a few feet away, turns, runs right back into Peter! Peter looks to be completely knocked out! All the while McBride is stirring and making his way to stand. Barney doesn't see it as he pulls Peter from the corner and hooks both legs for a pin! McBride comes in before the ref can count and locks the Wicklock on Barney as he pulls him away from Peter!

Barney is screaming in agony as McBride continues to twist and twist, as if he's trying to tear Barney's foot from his leg! Barney is still crying out in pain! He claws at the mat, trying to get to the ropes, but the normally absolutely useless Equinox made his way over to McBride, and yanks his feet from under him, causing McBride to fall face first into a rope, essentially guillotined himself with the rope! McBride is rolling around clutching his throat, and Peter stands up, needing to use the ropes to stand. He looks over to Equinox, while grunting and growling, huffing and puffing, looking at Equinox with all the hatred a man could muster for the man breaking up the submission and immediately stomps over him, grabs him, throws him into the ropes, and instead of actually hitting the man, he catches him with one arm, making Equinox swing forward, but Peter ends up slamming Equinox face first into the mat with The Infection! He then begins to kick and push Barney, then using the ropes in order to baseball slide Barney out of the ring before rushing over to Equinox and hooking both legs as he pins Equinox. The ref slides over, reluctantly, and checks the shoulders before he begins to count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEE!!!!!

PETER AND MCBRIDE HAVE PASSED ON TO THE SECOND ROUND! The get their arms held up, with McBride coughing and holding his throat, but smiling as his team wins. As the two make their way out, Barney sighs at the two, and then looks at Equinox, upset that his chance at the tag team belts was lost. He doesn't go to comfort Equinox, and the fans begin to chant for him,

"BAAAAARNEY! BAAAAAAARNEY! BAAAAAAAARNEY! BAAAAAAAARNEY! BAAAAAAAAARNEY!"

As he walks back to the locker room, but the chants of his thousands of fans bring a smile to his face. He's stopping and standing halfway up the ramp when the Darth Vader Trap Mix Theme blasts through the PA system. The fans start cheering knowing what's coming. Pyrotechnics blast through and nearly blind Barney. He begins to rub his eyes, leaving himself unguarded. Suddenly something comes flying from the back and tackles Barney to the ground. Everything clears, and Barney can see again. He looks down and sees a naked Katie Smackins sitting on him. A smile creeps across his face.

"Hey. Good news, I don't have the Herp. Bad news, I need a dick in me. Good news. Bearded War Pig is gonna fuck my asshole after his match. Bad news. TJ Wallace just called me and told me he loves me. Good news, you're star of the month. Bad news, you're gonna eat me out whole Pig fucks me. Come on."

She gets to her feet and drags Barney back to her dressing room, he is smiling from ear to ear.

Frodo is in his office fucking Sarah hard. She's screaming, and he's just ramming that ass.

"Oh, god, Fred. I'm about to cum!"

'Shoot it on the picture. Shoot it on the picture!"

Sarah busts a nut right on a picture of Peter Gilmour. Frodo pulls out and cums on the picture as well. He then looks at Sarah as she pulls her pants back up.

"God, I needed that."

"Good. Also, it needs to be officially announced. I gotta go do this. Hang back here, and I'll bring someone to eat that ass."

Frodo walks to the arena, and stops at the top, after Barney and Katie are gone. His dick still exposed.

"The August 2016 Star of the Month is none other than Barney Mother Fucking Green, a true legend in this business. And he's getting a great reward. Bearded War Pig's nuts on his head as he eats Katie's friend, Julie."

Ghost Tank
Bearded War Pig
- vs -
Jerkbeast
Greg Busdriver
Tornado tag match

Perfect Cell Theme blasts over the PA.
The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as he wears shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. he then yanks his arms apart in a lowercase t, and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar.

Beard War Pig walks to the ring to the sound of the audience cheering for him, and Stemm by Monster.

Jerkbeast stomps to the ring dragging Greg Busdriver behind him as Hip to be Square by Huey Louis plays.

Jerkbeast charges at Ghost Tank, and Ghost Tank simply extends one of his his tree trunk arms. Beast runs into it and collapses on the mat. Tank stands over the fallen beast, and kicks him in the head. Hard. As hard as he possibly can. Greg Busdriver runs over to Tank, but he's stopped by Bearded War Pig leaping from the ropes and landing on him. Pig's war cry echoes through the arena, and it's followed by the strong and overwhelming smell of shit, as a large portion of the audience has now soiled themselves. War Pig decides to capitalise on this and beat the ever loving Haggis out of BusDriver while Jerkbeast and Tank look on in mild shock. Beast tries to get to his feet and go save his infant eating partner, but Tank field goal kicks him in the head again, and Beast collapses. Fist after fist after fist meet the face of the foetus munching creeper. Pig laughs and laughs as he draws blood. Tank lifts the giant Beast in the air, and slams him down, and then lifts him and drops him again. War Pig has taken the blood from Greg's face, and wipes it on his face like War Paint. War Paint for War Pig.

Beast gets to his feet after the slams, and staggers his way over to where Pig is at, and spears into Pig. War Pig is down, and Beast is up and calling him a . Beast picks pig up and throws him, yes throws him, into the ring post. While this is going on, Ghost Tank has Greg Busdriver up and is trying to rip his arms out of their sockets. The arena is screaming for blood like the Romans watching Gladiators. Ghost Tank is their Spartacus, and he relishes in the bloodlust. Beast is now chewing on War Pig's head. That's right, Jerkbeast has his mouth on War Pig's head, and is chewing. But not for long, as War Pig has thrown his mighty fist directly into Beast's throat, which forces the giant to release the American Badass. Pig kicks the Beast in the nuts before walking over to where Tank has successfully dislocated both arms of Greg. Pig taps Tank on the shoulder and points over to Beast. Tank drops Greg, and walks over to Jerkbeast. He lifts Jerkbeast and delivers a Power bomb. And then another. And a Sitout Powerbomb. Holy fuckballs, it's the Tank Tracks! Jerkbeast is down, and War Pig signals. He and Tank cover their foes at the same time.

Dewey: Your winners are Ghost Tank and my new best friend, Bearded War Pig.

Bearded War Pig walks back to his fitting room to get ready, and there waiting for him is a naked Katie with Barney Green's face between her thighs. She's holding him in place, and looks at Pig.

"You better fuck my ass as he does this."

Pig drops his pants and walks over to where Katie's at, she slides a hands of Gilly Tears brand lube to him, he lubes his dick and slides it right into her ass.

Unknown Soldier and Greggo come prancing down towards the ring, skipping and frolicking two and fro. Sometimes just holding the others hand but most of the time holding the others penis. Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on.

John Black just walks down to the ring with serious look on his face with the fans booing him. He enters the ring and his theme cuts off.

The lights go out, as Antichrist Superstar hits the PA system strobe lights and a red dog light the arena, coming up from underneath the stage is Lord Reaver with his special barbed wired bat, a black leather trench coat and black torn up jeans, he slowly makes his way to the ring taking in the crowd, once he finally enters the ring he casually removed his trench coat and puts it down in a corner of the ring and looks on with an emotionless glare

Doc and Soldier look to one another, and they jump both John Black and Reaver. Well, not so much jump, but they push Reaver out of the ring and begin to focus on John Black. They unload a flurry of punches and kicks, trying to both rearrange his face and stomp a mudhole in him. Reaver climbs back in, and breaks the two up and the ref begins to attempt to break the three up and show his authority by telling them to back the fuck back and get to their corners! Doc and Soldier reluctantly doing so, only after Soldier tells him to eat his filthy asshole. Reaver helps his tag partner up and decides to start the match so JB can recover from the mugging. Starting the match would be Soldier, and after the bell rings, he charges into Reaver and spears the fuck out of him! Just makes Reaver fold in half! Reaver's rolling in pain and Soldier grabs him by the ankle and pulls him towards the middle of the ring. then begins to work on Reaver's back by just stomping him repeatedly.

He grabs the man by the ankle once more and brings him over to Doc, and they tag, the ref recognizes the tag and it makes Doc the legal man. As Soldier holds Reaver, Doc delivers a leg drop to Reaver's neck, before standing up and picking Reaver up with him. Doc performs a Muay Thai clinch and pulls him down then he begins to slam knee after knee into Reaver's face, and after a couple of knees, Reaver seems to be out, and Doc pulls a couple inches and Soldier tags Doc, the ref calling for the legal tag, and Doc grabs Reaver's head getting him into position for what Soldier has in mind. Soldier runs into the rops, and as he's about to come and do a boot straight to Reaver's skull, Reaver flips Doc over his head, causing Doc to slam onto his back, and Soldier to run and hit Satan's Little Soldiers against the hard as fuck rope. Both Soldier and Doc are out of commission, and JB begans to make the ropes bounce and he paces back and forth, trying to bring energy to the arena, while screaming for Reaver to make the tag. Reaver groggily makes his way to John, and he leaps for the tag, hitting John's hand who comes in, ready to fuck some niggas up!

He climbs into the ring quickly, and Doc is the first to get up and come at him, only for JB to duck low enough, scoop an arm between Doc's legs and left him, then drop him with the B-List! Doc is rolling in pain, as Soldier gets up after recovering from his nuts being squashed by the rope. He makes his way over to JB, but JB smashes him with his elbow, making Soldier recoil and smack into the corner. JB rushes to the opposite side, then runs over to Soldier, and splashes into him! He then picks Soldier up onto the corner, backs up into him, and with Soldier hanging onto him, he delivers the Painkilla Reverb! It looks like it's time for the two-thirds of the Blackest Hole to win another chance at a different pair of tag titles! He turns and begins to pin Soldier as the ref slides into position and begins to count!

ONE!

TWO!

THR- NO!

Doc grabbed JB's ankle and yanked him off Soldier! Reaver is ready to get back into action, and tags himself in as John Black is getting up! JB looks at Reaver as if he's gonna kill this cracka for fuckin' this all up! As JB is dumbfounded the stupidity of Reaver's decision, Doc has stood up, rushes in behind Black and performs a throwing German suplex, tossing JB so hard that when Black lands he rolls through the space between bottom and middle rope, and lands onto the outside! Doc stands up, and Reaver begins to punch Doc straight into the jaw, but all the while he focused on Doc, Soldier is still the legal man, and he has been recovering, and was now getting slowly onto the turnbuckle!

Doc gives Reaver an encore of performing the Muay Thai clinch and slamming knee after knee into the young man's face then let's go, as Reaver is dazed and holding his face from all the strikes he took, and turns his back to Doc, who then grins at the occupants of the Arena, gets up behind Reaver as the ref begins to count to signal for him to get the fuck out of the ring before he hits five!

ONE!

The Good Doctor moves behind Reaver and applies the Kata-ha-jime! Reaver begins to flail!

TWO!

Reaver is getting choked out!

THREE!

It looks like Reaver is practically able unable to stand and the Doc lets go of the submission as Soldier is now standing upright on the turnbuckle! The ref watches Doc get back into place just as Reaver is also in place, for Unknown Soldier to jump high up, performing The Dark Star! The shooting star into a DDT plants Reaver's head into the mat and Soldier hooks a single leg, while the Ref positions himself to count, JB looks like he's about to stand, only for Doc to move around the steel post and run over to JB, and kick him hard enough to knock him out as the ref begins the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DEWEY: Doctor Satan has won! Doctor Satan has won! They move onto the next round!

Doctor Louis D'Ville
Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Peter "Milkshakes" Gilmour
Xtreme rules Tornado Tag match

Unknown Soldier and Greggo come prancing down towards the ring, skipping and frolicking two and fro. Sometimes just holding the others hand but most of the time holding the others penis. Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on.

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Mia Yim come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Mia waiting for his tag partner, McBride.

The Blood of Cuchulainn hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

The bell rings, and Doctor D'Ville matches up with Peter Gilmour, as Unknown Soldier matches up with Michael McPotato. Doc grabs Peter, and DDTs him hard. Peter hits the mat with as much of a thud, and Soldier is being savaged by a McBride on a quest for revenge. He's laying into Soldier with a series of rights and lefts, all with his brass knuckles on. Soldier is being pushed back into the ropes, while Doc is busy choking Peter. Peter is throwing his arms back to get Doc off of him. Doc releases the grips and stands back. Soldier sees this, and leaps into action. By leaps into action we mean he drops his pants and thrusts violently. His boner forces McBride back, giving him space to step out of his pants, and lift them in the air. He begins to swing his pants around above his head, and expose that he's not wearing underwear. His manhood flapping in the wind, and McBride is cautious to approach again. This time Soldier whips McBride in the face with his pants, and a turd flops out of the leg. The audience would normally gasp at that, but this is Scotland, and they're all used to that kind of stuff. Let's be honest with each other, a country that shits out someone like Gordon Ramsay has no room to be shocked at a turd falling out of a Satanist's pants.

The good Doctor has a laugh as Peter bucks up and begins to fight back, but not before the good doctor snaps his fingers and turns his hands into bottles of Jack Daniels. Peter is confused by the newly Whiskeyed Doctor, but not for long as Doc breaks both of his fists on the face of Milkshakes. Milkshakes stumbles back, and tries to wipe the whiskey off his face, and suddenly new hands appear on Doc's wrist, and they're baby hands. Doc has Baby hands. Baby Hands Doc is standing there waiting for Peter to come at him, but instead it's McBride with a wooden 1911 to the back of his skull. Soldier is still swinging his pants in the air as McBride is slamming his wooden 1911 into the skull of Doctor D'Ville, and driving him to the mat. Peter's there get his revenge as he leaps on top of the Baby Handed Doc, and starts to slam him in the face with his normal people hands. Peter fucking Gilmour does not play around with Baby Handed niggas. Let's set that record straight. You better have normal people hands if you wanna fuck around in Peter's World.

Soldier sees this, and drops his pants. He moves towards Peter and McBride. Mia Yim steps in and stops him with a clothesline. The SATAN!ist goes down, and Mia begins to stomp on him while McBride is stomping on Doc's hands while Peter is kicking him in the ribs. Doc laughs at this as he snaps the baby fingers on his free baby hand his hands grow back to normal size, and he begins to levitate above Peter and McBride. Those two are looking on in confusion. McBride gets a bright idea, and pulls a BB gun out, and begins to fire it at the Good Doctor, who deflects the BBs with ease. Soldier stands up, and punches Mia in the throat. She stumbles back and holds her throat trying to breath. He grabs her and body slams her through the mat. She's laying on the ground underneath, and he uses his fee, and rather large and pasty member, to piss all over her body. Peter sees this and gets angry. Oh, god. Soldier dun goofed now. He made Peter angry, and we all know what happens when Peter gets angry.

The lights in the arena dim, and flash. An eeries noise pumps through the PA, and then everything returns to normal. Except there are two Peters now. We have Fat Gilmour, and Skinny Gilmour in the ring together. They high five and begin to savagely tag team Unknown Soldier. Fat Gilly hits Soldier with the ENDGAME! And then when he thinks he's done, Skinny Gilly lifts him and drops him with the GILMOUR CUTTER. It's perfect. The world finally knows peace, and no one will go to bed hungry or lonely tonight. The world is suddenly perfect. ISIS has disbanded, and no one hates anyone. Except Gilly hates Soldier right now. But, both Gillies take a side of Soldier, and lift him up. They slam him down into the mat at one time. Doc doesn't like this, and comes slamming down into Peter with both feet first. The Gilly's merge back into one, leaving Skinny Gilmour. Doc is now standing in front of Peter's downed body, while McBride is helping pull Mia out of the hole. Doc helps Soldier up, and the pair of them stand tall in the ring. With a nod, Soldier and Doc separate and attack.

Soldier is back on McBride, and forcing him back with a barrage of kicks, and dong slaps. That's right, Soldier is using his penis to beat Michael McBride, and Peter is being slammed into the ring by the good doctor. Doctor D'Ville locks Peter in a Boston Crab while McBride punches Soldier in the dick, not before Soldier ejaculates a full grown German Shepherd. The Shepherd charges at McBride and begins to chew on him while Peter's locked in the crab, and Soldier holds his SATAN! Soldier hears the sounds of Peter struggling to free himself, and thus rushes to the scene. He taps Doc on the shoulder, and the good Doctor releases the hold, and looks at Soldier for a minute. A silent nod, and the pair trade with Soldier and Peter facing off. Soldier jumps from the centre of the ring to the top of the ropes in a single leap. The crowd goes wild for this, and then he makes it worse by leaping through the air and slamming into Peter with a Darkstar. He plows Peter to the ground, and quickly apologises before going for the pin.

DEWEY: Your winners and moving onto the finals are Baby Hands Doc, and Unknown Soldier.

The neurotically drunken, possibly heroin overdosing crowd at Wednesday Night Warfare is going ape shit in the stands…

Suddenly the lights dim around the arena, as a foggy florescent white spotlight shines down onto the main ramp way entrance. The crowd goes silent as a familiar country accent comes over the loud speakers:

“Fer’ the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man accordin’ to his works. Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. Matthew 16:27”

A man dapperly dressed steps from behind the curtain, thick black framed reading glasses worn low on his nostrils, with what appears to be an open bible in his hand. The crowd final recognizing him begins to go ballistic.

JOEY STYLES: “MY GOD!!! THAT'S… WHY THAT'S, MUDDY WATERS!?!?!”

Muddy pauses at the top of the ramp looking out into the XWF Universe, he hears the chants of:

“WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!”

But his face turns smug with disgust and disdain as he darts his eyes back into his bible and begins walking toward the ring…

“Get behind me Satan! You are a stumbling block to me…”

He again looks up to the crowd, as he is now preaching the memorized passages directly to them, pointing at them he shouts:

“YOU DO NOT HAVE IN MIND THE CONCERNS OF GOD, BUT MERELY HUMAN CONCERNS!”

He rolls under the bottom rope and stands center ring,

“WHOEVER WANTS TO BE MY DISCIPLE MUST DENY THEMSELVES, TAKE UP THEIR CROSS AND FOLLOW ME!”

Muddy stands there, his disgust turns to a bit of a smile as he almost pretentiously chuckles these words:

“Fer’ whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life fer me will find it… What good will it be fer’ someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?
Ya’ see Jesus was right. What good it do fer’ any of us to gain the fruits of greed and lust? FER IT IS OUR SOUL THAT BE JUDGED! BY HE…

Muddy is jumping up and down in the ring with his finger pointing toward the ceiling,

“HE THE WAY! HE THE TRUTH! HE THE LIGHT! The Almighty Lord, our savior, Jesus Christ.

Ya’ see I know’d plenty of ya’ here today must be scratchin’ yer’ hides to see gooooood ol’ Muddy out here in this ring preachin’ the gospel. Yer’ all askin’ yer’selves:

“But Muddy! You’re a beer guzzlin’, pill poppin, womanizing sinner yourself!”

Well, I was lost, but now I’m found.

It was over a year ago, in this here ring, when me and Scully got our tailends whipped by them pot smokin’ savages The Brick Squad.

I let ol’ Scully down, heck I was in THIS HERE RING! Drunk as a dog, high as a kite and could barely stand. I went out that night and nearly killed three people getting’ behind the wheel of my car.

See I was livin’ for the world, I was livin’ fer myself!”

Muddy pauses as his face twists with disgust again,

“Just like allllllll of you sorry, good fer’ nothin’, savage, sinners of the world!
But fear not, fer’ the Lord come here for the sinners, not the saints. And just like he come for ol’ Muddy, he’s sent Muddy to purge every last one of you, and every last one of the X-dubya-F superstars in the back…

I’m puttin’ all of you on notice! From this moment on, you’ll refer to me as Reverend Waters, and I aint stoppin’ til I’ve turned this cesspool of sin into a Godly house.”

Muddy looks down into the crowd, where he notices a skinny guy drinking a beer…

“Don’t ya’ worry boy, we gunna’ purge you here and now.”

Muddy leaves the ring and drags the skinny kid, probably no older than twenty, over the guard rail. Holding the boy up by his shirt, he looks into his eyes, shooting him a look of love-filled shame:

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but rather a sword… Matthew 10:34
Consider this your baptism!”

Muddy kicks him right in the groin and proceeds to drop him on his neck with the Pike County Plunge!!! His neck looks as if it was broken.

A chorus of boos rains down on Reverend Waters along with a pile of beer cans, and other trash as his new music hits:

“YEEEEAAAAHHHHH HERE COMES THE WATER!!! HERE COMES TO WASH AWAY THE SINS OF YOU AND I!!!!”

The scene fades...

La Familia
- vs -
Ghost Tank
Beard War Pig
Standard tag

Perfect Cell Theme plays through the PA.

The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as he wears shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. he then yanks his arms apart in a lowercase t, and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar.

Beard War Pig walks to the ring to the sound of the audience cheering for him, and Stemm's Monster.

The bell rings, and El Guapo is in the ring with Ghost Tank. Tank slams directly into Guapo with a massive fist, and then another. Beard War Pig is getting anxious waiting on the outside, and decides to attack Scarface. He begins to savage the fuck out of Scarface, while Tank goes and bashes Guapo in the face with the his boot. Yes, Ghost Tank has taken his boot off and is bashing Guapo in the face with his empty fucking boot. It's a size 30 or something, and it's being used to removed Guapo's teeth. Ghost Tank grabs a hold of The Handsome one, and drags him over to the corner of the ring. War Pig looks up and sees Tank carrying his opponent up to the top of the turnbuckle, and backs away. Ghost Tank and him nod at each other, and Tank lifts Guapo in the air by the throat. He leaps, and flies through the air, dropping Guapo on top of Scarface with a top rope chokeslam. The ground shakes, and the audience applauds it. Scarface doesn't move, even as War Pig comes in and begins to stomp on both men at once. Oh shit, Nate Higgers pops out of the crowd, and begins to beat the shit out Guapo. Tank has the referee distracted, so he doesn't see what's going on, but Higgers hits the All Lives Matter on Guapo before throwing him back into the ring. Nate brings out a baton and begins to savagely bash the living fuck out of Scarface. He hands the baton over to War Pig who slams it directly into the skull of Scarface.

Higgers pulls a small spool of Barbed Wire from his oversized jacket. He bashes the entire spool right into the face of the Scarface. Scarface is busted open and bleeding all over the ring. Pig and Higgers lift Scarface up on the apron. Tank sees this, and throws Guapo over to Scarface. Their hands slap together, and the ref counts it as a tag. Tank drags Scarface into the ring and slams him to the mat. He goes for a dirty cover.

DEWEY: Your winners and the new semi finalists are Ghost Tank, and Bearded War Pig!

Dewey is sitting on a chair sipping coffee while Ginger Snaps walks out, and sits across from him.

How fair would it be for us to be in the home town of one of the XWF's hottest Divas, and not talk to her? So, here we are with Miss Ginger Snaps. Hi, Ginger.

Hi, Doy. It's nice to be here.

Dewey's jaw about drops.

You said my name correctly. Do you know how frustrating it is when people constantly get it wrong?

I imagine very. So, how's it going?

Fine, I got a hard on now. How's life been with Girard?

It's ok. He's been sleeping on my couch, trying to get a job in the area. Frodo messed him up with the termination thing.

That was actually Lame ass Lome. Frodo was just the messenger.

Oh, ok. Well, I dunno. He just is super needy.

Yeah, I believe it. So, are you excited for your match on the next Warfare?

What match?

You're fighting Chris Chambers. It's set.

Oh, ok. I guess I'll just have to win against him. I'm gonna go nap. Bye.

Ginger gets up and leaves the room. She pops her head back in to say something.

Trax is racist against white people.

She pops out and leaves.

"You're Da Man" by rap legend Nas hits the speakers and the fans stand up going absolutely fucking nuts as they instantly recognise the theme music of.... Mr FUCKING Dominance! And sure enough as the fans chant "TRAX! TRAX! TRAX!" the man himself walks through the curtains, wearing casual street gear, smiling at the standing ovation he is receiving. Trax slaps hands and fist bumps numerous people in crowd as he makes his way down to the ring, he jumps onto the ring apron and passes through the top and middle ropes and immediately turns to the nearest ring corner jumping onto the top turnbuckle raising his arms in the air, that unforgettable shit eating grin plastered across his face before he leaps down and beckons for a mic to be passed to him. The fans are still on their feet going nuts as Trax receives a microphone and circles the ring eyeing up the crowd, nodding and grinning, before the smile slowly escapes his face and is replaced with that also very familiar stoic look of his which he puts on whenever he's about to get down to business.

Cut the music.

Trax's music stops and Trax comes to stand still in the middle of the ring. The fans are still on their feet, their chants of "TRAX! TRAX! TRAX!" having transitioned to "WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!". Trax nods in approval.

Trax:: Thank you. I know you all heard the rumors and I know a lot of people here, and a lot of people tuning I from all around the world, are simply watching just to see if they are true or not. Well...take this as you're confirmation, here I am, and you best believe, I am fucking BACK.

The fans cheer and the "WELCOME BACK!" chants persist.

Trax:: Glad to be back. No I know its been a several months since I left and since then XWF has acquired a lot of new viewers so as my boy Jigga once said allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is TRAX! Also known as Mr FUCKING Dominance! A nickname that is deserving, I came into the company May 2015 with a rocket under my ass, simply put. I quickly established myself as one of the top stars here, beating rookies, flavours of the months and legends alike. I am a former Superstar of The Month, the first and ONLY black wrestler to achieve that, I am also the first and only black wrestler to win the Xtreme Championship. I am also a former Intercontinental, tag team and Universal Champion, and I have headlined several PPVs and put on MOTY contender matches with the likes of Vinnie Lane himself... our dear "beloved" and recently dethroned "boss".

Trax shakes his head smiling before continuing.

Now that I've brought you all up to speed with what I've done let me tell you what I plan to do NEXT. Now I know you got a tag tournament going on tonight and I'd HATE to bury the tag division by cutting into the shows running time and acting like that tournament isn't important. I mean its not like I held the tag team titles pretty much single handily and dropped them without even defending them because I thought they were worthless...but I digress, anyway.... I left the company several months back because quite frankly I was tired of being messed around by management, ever since I've stepped foot in the XWF I've had issues with certain management. Dick E ran me over with his car simply because of my skin colour, there was that whole CCWF bullshit drama with Shane which saw ME as the main guy going against the machine and defending XWF, then you got Frodo Smackins worming his way into an authority position, a guy who seemed determined to fuck with me by trying to make me jump through hoops to earn rematch against Mavakeli who fluke beat me for the Intercontinental Championship. Well that rematch never happened, because before it did my contract ran out and I thought "You know what? Fuck it". I had ALREADY done what I had set foot into the company to do, why bother re-signing? So I left, quietly, without making a big deal out of it, without making so much of a whisper, but all the while I continued to watch XWF from my comfortable chair in my million dollar house, and recently... something just drew me back, and it was just one simple realization...

Trax stares into the camera while pointing to himself.

This place NEEDS me, more then I need it, I certainly don't need it, I don't need the money or you people, but you people and this place need ME.

The crowd give Trax a mix reaction, some people agreeing with Mr Dominance, others verbally disapproving of his arrogance.

I mean look around, look at the current situation, you got Scully, a guy I've beaten, a guy who was floating in mid card purgatory last time I was here, holding the biggest prize in this company now? How? Oh he did it in a gimmicky spot fest ladder match, a match that requires very little wrestling skill, that's how, that's the way Lane lost the belt? Pathetic. You got old washed up hacks like Morbid Angel carrying 24/7 briefcases, another guy I've already beaten, in the same match I beat Scully in come to think of it. Pathetic. Doctor D'Ville is still around acting creepy and weird even though its evident he's been a shell of his former child molester vibe-giving self ever since he ironically lost to a bitch that looks like a small flat chested little girl called Alexis Riot, now he's back chasing after the tag team titles like anyone actually gives a shit. Oh and Peter Gilmour is still somehow still employed. Its a dire situation. Star power in the company is lacking, almost non existent. It needs someone capable of raising the levels again, well Lane is seemingly retired from in ring wrestling to fully commit to his authority role, so that's where I come in. That's what I'm here to do, and that's exactly what I'm going to do, and mark my words, I WILL become a second time Universal Champion in this company real soon, whether you people, or anyone out in the back, like or not, try and stop me.

Trax drops the mic and rolls out the ring as his music plays once again, walking back up the ramp still receiving a mix reaction from the crowd as we cut to commercial.

Dewey: The following match is the finals of our One Night Tournament, and will determine the number one contenders for the XWF Tag Team Championship – they’ll go on to face the alleged champions, Robbie Bourbon and Arby Beef next Warfare!

MAIN EVENT
Doctor Louis D'Ville
Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Lord of Darkness Reaver
John Black

Standard tag match

Doc joins Soldier in their shared corner and they await their final opponents for the evening.

The Bearded War Tank emerges from backstage, pounding his muscular chest. He races to the ring and hops over the ropes, staring across the ring at his adversaries.

The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as he wears shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. He then yanks his arms apart in a lowercase T, and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar.

Dewey: I think this one is going to be a slobberknocker…

The bell sounds and the two massive sides of beef that comprise Bearded War Tanks both walk to the center of the ring. Unknown Soldier and Doctor D’Ville both merely stand in their corner smirking, sharing a chuckle between them before walking out themselves to stare into the eyes of the intense Hart Champion and his behemoth partner.

Tank and Pig roar with fervent, ruthless aggression, their massive pectorals quivering, barely restrained by the skin of their chests. Doc smiles and nods at Soldier, who walks back to their corner and exits the ring. Tank attempts to do the same with Pig, but the BWP can’t stop shaking in rage at Doc so instead Tank exits the ring himself, leaving War Pig to start the match.

BWP circles the Doctor, who merely stands with his arms at his sides, rotating and keeping himself facing the aggro beast. Pig rushes in for a tie up, but Doc sidesteps. Pig’s momentum sends him into the ropes, but he immediately comes back off and swings a wild clothesline that Doc easily ducks underneath of. Frustrated, BWP halts as soon as the clothesline misses and sends his arm into reverse with a stiff back elbow, catching Doc on the top of his head as he started to stand back up.

The elbow sends Doc to a knee, but only momentarily. As BWP rushes forward with a kick towards the kneeling D’Ville, Doc slips backward and executes a textbook ankle pick, sending BWP sprawling. Doc tries to climb onto his back and sink in a choke, but BWP shakes him off and climbs back to his feet using the ropes for assistance… as Doc stands up, he hits him hard with a bull rush shoulder tackle!

Doc’s head bounces off the mat and Pig starts in with a series of heavy stomps, sending the Doctor rolling towards the ropes to make a hasty exit. Pig kicks the bottom rope in anger and then follows Doc out, catching up to him before Doc realizes he’s there. War Pig grabs Doc by the back of his head and sends him flying into the ringpost, then grabs him again and repeats the process in the opposite corner, this time sending him crashing through the steel steps as well!

Pig lifts up the detached top half of the steps and uses his foot to position Doc face up on the bottom, but before he can slam the stairs down Unknown Soldier shoots between the halves like a javelin, spearing Pig to the concrete and causing him to drop the steps onto his own face! Ghost Tank runs over and grabs Soldier by his hair, flinging him off of Pig, and the match quickly loses and semblance of a tag affair.

Doc D’Ville slowly regains his footing, shaking away the cobwebs from having his skull slammed into solid steel. A split over his eyebrow is oozing blood, but it doesn’t seem to faze D’Ville as it is running into the glass eye and not the good one.

Doc drops down to his knees just in time to avoid another charge from Pig, this time a stinger style splash right into the steel post! War Pig slams face first into the pole and staggers backward, allowing Doc to catch him with a snap STO on the concrete floor! Doc points at the fallen War Pig and demands a count as he turns his attention to Ghost Tank, double teaming the Hart Champion with his partner.

The ref stands in the ring, counting over his head.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

But Bearded War Pig isn’t down and out yet. He sits up and slaps himself across the face, regaining some focus. He stands just before the referee can count to seven, and he heads for the action. Pig grabs Soldier by the scruff of the neck and the back of his pants, lifting him over his head! It’s like an inverted gorilla press! (Harambe Press?) Pig takes a step and hurls Soldier into the fifth row of the crowd!

With Soldier dispatched, Ghost Tank takes an upper hand on Doc, sending him crashing to the floor after a series of heavy right hands. He motions to BWP, who stands on the other side of Doc. Each of them grab the fallen D’Ville by one hand and one ankle, and then they lift him high into the air, pancaking him back down onto the floor! Tank and Pig scream triumphantly and slap one another on their bare chests to celebrate the mayhem!

Just then, Unknown Soldier re-enters the fray, leaping from the barricade in a corkscrew plancha and sending Pig backward into the ring apron. Soldier lands on his feet! Ghost Tank charges him, but Soldier is quicker and hops onto the apron, booting Tank in the skull as he rushes by him. He then runs forward and hits a basement dropkick right onto the skull of War Pig, who is still leaned against the apron himself.

D’Ville recuperates enough to stand again, and he grabs the fallen top piece of ring steps from the floor and swings it into War Pig’s knees like a home run champion. Pig wails in agony and collapses forward, kneeling on the floor and clutching at his thighs. Doc grabs his head and drops him into a DDT right onto the steps! Soldier leaps from the apron to add a guillotine leg drop… BUT GHOST TANK CATCHES HIM IN MID AIR!

Ghost Tank clutches Soldier in a goozle, running forward… GHOST TANK CHOKE SLAMS SOLDIER RIGHT THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!!!

Doc, who had been attempting to get a count started on Pig, turns his attention to Ghost Tank… but not in time! Tank flings an errant steel folding chair from the timekeeper’s area at him, catching him right in the jaw! Doc falls to his knees right in front of the steps, and Tank runs forward, plunging his shoulder into Doc’s chest and sending him crashing into the steel!

Tank helps Pig to his feet, and gestures toward the fallen Doc D’Ville. Pig grabs the former Universal Champion and sets him up for a powerbomb, holding him aloft… Tank joins in, grabbing Doc by the side… DOUBLE POWERBOMB RIGHT INTO THE APRON!!! THAT’S THE HARDEST PART OF THE RING!!!!

Doc slides off of the apron into a sitting position on the floor, and Tank squeezes his throat in a choke. Bearded War Pig shouts in the Doctor’s face, slapping him! PIG SPITS ON THE DOC!! Tank lifts Doc by the throat, standing him up. He’s telling Pig to get on the apron again. The stairs are right next to Tank, and he lifts Doc up with a two handed choke, holding him there for Pig… they’re gonna do a double team choke bomb onto those steps!

PIIINGGGGGG!!!!!!

IT’S UNKNOWN SOLDIER!!!

Soldier races back to the scene with the ring bell, cracking Tank in the back of the skull with it! Tank loses his grp on Doc, who lands on his feet and drills a head butt into the nose of Ghost Tank! Tank’s nose erupts into a fountain of blood, spewing backwards over his head and into the crowd!

From the apron, War Pig sends a boot into the ring bell, sending it back into Soldier’s face! A tooth flies from Soldier’s mouth! But he merely shakes his head and chucks the bell up into Pig’s face, stunning him! Soldier scales the apron and then slingshots from the rope, catching Pig in a hurricanrana! Pig flips forward into the ringpost and falls onto the floor!

Doc has Ghost Tank staggered after a series of forearm blows to the injured nose, pushing the mammoth man backward to the barricade. Doc whips him into the apron, and then again, this time down the entrance ramp! Tank’s momentum runs out and he stops, then turns around… just in time to get caught with the bottom section of steps, which Doc slams into him while running forward. Tank stays on his feet! The bloodied Ghost Tank walks backward up the ramp, almost to the sound area, but doesn’t fall down from the massive blow of the steps.

Doc drops the stairs in annoyance and follows Tank, leaving Soldier and Pig grappling on the ringside floor. War Pig shoves Soldier away from him and slides back into the ring, but Soldier quickly follows. Pig ducks under a leg lariat but misses with a big right hand. Soldier runs the ropes… DROPKICK TO THE KNEE! War Pig falls face first to the canvas, and Soldier hurries out the ropes to the apron once more.

Soldier grabs the top rope and slingshots on top, standing on the top strand…. 450 SPLASH FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE TOP ROPE!!! He landed right on the back of War Pig’s head!

Meanwhile, Doc D’Ville has an electrical cord wrapped around the neck of Ghost Tank, squeezing and choking him with everything he’s got. He yanks the cord and drags Tank toward the edge of the stage area… DOC SENDS TANK OFF THE STAGE WITH A HIGH KNEE!!! THE CORD IS STILL AROUND HIS NECK!!!!

Ghost Tank dangles from the stage by his electrical cord noose, eerily similar to the finish of his singles match against Soldier earlier in the year. Tank seems to remember that all too well also, as he grabs hold of the cable above his head, relieving some of the pressure on his larynx. Tank swings forward… he kicks the stage and swings forward again… TANK FLIP UP BACK ONTO THE STAGE! WHAT STRENGTH! WHAT AGILITY! WHAT AWE INSPIRING ACROBATICS!!!

Doc shoves him right back off of the stage, though.

This time, the electric cord snaps in twain under the strain of holding Tank’s massive frame! Tank falls to the floor below, and he may have tweaked his ankle on impact… Doc stares down at him from high above… what is the sinister doctor thinking?

Oh no…

SUICIDE SWAN DIVE ONTO GHOST TANK!!!!!

The two men crash through sound and lighting equipment, and they both lie motionless in the rubble! Doc D’Ville crashed down from nearly 20 feet like a fallen angel onto the unsuspecting Ghost Tank, and they might both be dead!

A referee has emerged from the backstage area to assist! He starts a count on both men!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

Ghost Tank and Doc both stir, lifting their arms and swatting away debris from their bodies.

8!

Ghost Tank stands! He bellows in excited success before beginning the climb up the stairs to the main stage.

9!

Doc is up!!!!!

Tank can’t believe it, but Doc has gotten to his feet! Tank looks completely flabbergasted as D’Ville slowly walks up the same steps as Tank just did, never breaking eye contact with the giant, never even blinking!

In the ring… Soldier has hit another high flying move from the top rope, but War Pig simply will not stay down! Soldier has thrown guillotine leg drops, flying head butts, top rope sentons… and yet the BWP consistently gets to his feet before even a seven count!

Pig stands up once again as Soldier once more slingshots himself from the ring apron, this time landing a perfect phoenix rana… but Pig catches him! War Pig doesn’t go over in the headscissor, instead wrapping his arms around Soldier’s midsection and ragdolling him back and forth in an upside down bear hug!

Limp, Soldier’s feet come down on the mat, and Pig holds his head between his legs. War Pig raises Soldier up in a powerbomb… lifting him higher into a last ride variant… and he runs to the side of the ring! BEARDED WAR PIG FLINGS UNKNOWN SOLDIER HALFWAY DOWN THE ENTRANCE RAMP!!!!

War Pig heads out of the ring and stalks his prey, just as Doc reaches the top of the stairs back onto the stage… all four men are close to the entrance. Pig lifts Soldier’s frame onto his shoulder and rushes toward the entranceway, as he gets closer he raises Soldier over his head. Pig throws Soldier like a spear… right into the X-Tron!

Several cracks form in the big screen, and a portion of the video feed gets pixelated and blacked out. Soldier, though, once he gets his head freed from the broken glass, begins to scale the rest of the Tron! He climbs all the way to the top, looking down at the others.

Doc D’Ville avoids a nasty spear attempt from Ghost Tank, who instead hits one of the metal support struts for the tron. The strut comes loose and entre Tron shifts, knocking Soldier off balance… but he manages to stay atop the slightly askew video screen. In fact, he quickly moves to the cables and hinges at the top rear of the X-Tron and starts tearing away at them, tossing down debris onto the other wrestlers.

War Pig catches a chunk of metal right on top of his head, which drops him down to one knee… and Doc is right there to scoop Pig up into a suplex… LOBOTOMY!!!! D’Ville crushed War Pig onto the steel entrance ramp with his finish, leaving a dent in the floor panels! Doc slithers back and grins while an official begins a count!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

Ghost Tank from behind! He slams his shin between the legs of D’Ville, then does it a second and a third time! Those huevos are scrambled for sure!

6!

7!

8!

Tank sets D’Ville up… is it the legendary Trank Tracks?!?!?! No, he sees he hasn’t enough time… Fanning the Flames??!!? No, no, it’s literally impossible to do that… Tank sees his opportunity and instead executes THE CROSS OFF!!!! Doc D’Villeis planted!

9!

GHOST TANK LIFTS BWP TO HIS FEET!!!!

Tank saved the match for his team, and War Pig is getting the cobwebs out… and then the Tron’s bearings give way on one side! Soldier has completely dismantled more than fifty percent of the support structure for the X-Tron! It dangles on one end, and Soldier has to clamber up to the new ‘top,’ which used to be the left side of the Tron, like the Titanic capsizing!

Doc D’Ville looks up and sees Soldier perched atop the demonic structure, and then points at War Pig. Soldier nods, and scoots closer to the rim on the Tron…

DARK STAR DDT!!!!! FROM ON TOP OF THE DANGLING X-TRON!!!!!

Ghost Tank shoved War Pig out of harm’s way! War Pig falls off of the stage and through a table below, and Soldier lands the Dark Star perfectly on Ghost Tank!

A loud, metallic groan can be heard as Doc D’Ville walks beneath the Tron to check on the two unmoving competitors, Ghost Tank and Unknown Soldier.

Then, a snapping. A rending of metal.

And then the Tron…

Crashes down.

BOOM.

Dust and electric sparks fly up from the stage, obscuring all view. The Tron has landed directly on top of where the three men were just moments before, its screen now completely blacked out. Down below, War Pig is still barely stirring, and the referees have no choice but to begin a blind count!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

The Tron’s screen flickers.

6!

7!

The screen is bright red, glowing and pulsing.

8!

9!

THE GLASS SCREEN COMPLETELY EXPLODES!

Out from the wreckage walks Doctor Louis D’Ville, carrying Unknown Soldier’s bloody and broken form over his shoulders like a fireman rescuing someone trapped in a high rise fire. Doc puffs on a cigar as he walks slowly out from the remnants of the big screen.

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost Tank has been trapped down by the Tron! Bearded War Pig got to his feet at the last possible second, but it’s too late, Tank didn’t answer the count!

Dewey: Dear God… your winners, and NEW number one contenders to the XWF Tag Team Championship… UNKNOWN SOLDIER AND DOCTOR LOUIS D’VILLE!!!!

After we see Doc and Soldier celebrating, we see JB coming into the ring with a chair and starts to hit both of them. Then he kept on wailing on Soldier with the chair until started to form welts on his body, then we see Reaver trying to calm him down, but gets knocked out by Doc.

Then we see a visibly pissed of JB hitting the chair to Doc's fucking skull and kept on hitting his skull until he started to bleed. Then we see Scottish security trying to remove JB from the ring, but he hits all them with chair shots until there was no more of them.

Fans were giving him the boos, as he was tossed a mic from the outside, and then speaks.

JB: Shut the fuck up... you all are full of shit! I hope you see those who advance in this bullshit Tag Tourney are going to get fucked by some nigga named Burbon and his Arby sandwich soon. Doc and Soldier, Glimour and McBride, anyone who wins, I will personally congratulate you with my .38 to y'all fucking skulls. So long me and Reaver are still the Trio Champs, we don't need those Tag belts if it is defended by fat man and a sandwich.

Then we see JB stomping on lifeless Doc and Soldier and leaving the ring with Reaver as the fans boo, as the show closes.

NO! THE SHOW DOESN'T CLOSE!! The camera cuts back on as Robbie Bourbon comes charges to the ring with an unknown man. They begins to bash the living fuck out Soldier while Doc looks at War Pig. Soldier is on the ground as Robbie brings a sledgehammer down on the body of Soldier. Frodo pops out of Soldier's asshole, and looks around.

"Bearded War Pig gets a shot at Dillinger's title because he did so well. Also, thank you to Ghost Tank. He's been doing some behind the scenes work and made this event possible."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(09-15-2016), Barney Green (09-15-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2016), Dolly Waters (09-15-2016), Mr Killjoy (09-15-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-15-2016), The Monster of Htaed (09-15-2016), Unknown Soldier (09-15-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2016, 01:13 AM

Well what do you know?

What's that, Robbie?

Tim Burton's favorite tag team will be facing us, chum.

'Zat so?

It is. Woah, you hear that?

Robbie holds his phone to his head.

Oh, shit, it's Marylin Manson!

Really?

Yeah, he wants his fucking royalties check from these two bozos.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 01:31 AM

"Yeah, and John Wayne Gacy wants a royalty check from you too. Pogo the clown."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-15-2016, 01:41 AM

Bourbon still chatting absolute nonsense I see.

No matter, the only important thing of note is that I'm back, and I'm looking to reclaim that Universal title, no matter what it takes. Which is unfortunate for you Scully if you're still holding onto the belt by the time my opportunity to take it back arises, you may not of been at the show but I know you was watching, I know you heard what I had to say and above all I know that you're scared. I'm coming for you, nigga

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2016), Vincent Lane (09-15-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-15-2016, 02:10 AM

"You have a lot to prove before asking for a title match. A lot.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(09-15-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2016, 02:37 AM

(09-15-2016, 02:10 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "You have a lot to prove before asking for a title match. A lot.

Listen to me you crack whore birthed Manlet, only thing I need to prove is that I'm here to stay and compete and pick up right where I left off, if I do that, then rest assured, I'll get to where I want to be in the end, whether you like it or not.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2016, 02:58 AM

John Wayne Gacy's been dead for decades, you silly goose.

Sounds like a fraudster to me.

Yeah, you're just a fraudster, trying to trump up some wild nonsense about the estate of John Wayne Gacy foundation, which is really just a trust fund you set up in your name for when you retire.

Really?

Fuck no, Unknown Soldier's just a dumb shit.

Ah. John Wayne Gacy is dead, though.

Not as dead as Trax's career.

Zing!

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-15-2016, 06:38 AM

(09-15-2016, 01:41 AM)Lord Dominus Said: Bourbon still chatting absolute nonsense I see.

No matter, the only important thing of note is that I'm back, and I'm looking to reclaim that Universal title, no matter what it takes. Which is unfortunate for you Scully if you're still holding onto the belt by the time my opportunity to take it back arises, you may not of been at the show but I know you was watching, I know you heard what I had to say and above all I know that you're scared. I'm coming for you, nigga

"Take a number, 'BRO'."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-15-2016, 07:33 AM

(09-15-2016, 02:37 AM)Lord Dominus Said:
(09-15-2016, 02:10 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "You have a lot to prove before asking for a title match. A lot.

Listen to me you crack whore birthed Manlet, only thing I need to prove is that I'm here to stay and compete and pick up right where I left off, if I do that, then rest assured, I'll get to where I want to be in the end, whether you like it or not.
g

"Actually, you have to prove a lot to me. Since I am the boss, and determine who gets a chance to go for a shot. You barely desered to face Lane. Believe me, had you no cashed in, and it been up to me, you wouldn't have ever stepped foot in the ring with the universal champ."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2016, 07:37 AM

Well... "A" boss.

I think Trax is definitely up to the challenge of proving himself again here the XWF, dude, and I think he's starting next Warfare against our very own X-Treme Icon, Peter Gilmour!

That's a hell of a challenge, and as someone who has been in the ring with Mr. F'n Dominance here... successfully, I might add... I can guarantee these two are gonna make it a hell of a match.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2016), The Blue Tango (09-15-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-15-2016, 09:06 AM

With how tired he was, Ghost Tank couldn't just move the tron, and instead, several medical and backstage personnel came out to hoist the tron off of GT, then he's carried out by the medical team. They tend to his wounds and because of him being crushed he is sent to a hospital.

A FEW HOURS MOTHERFUCKIN' LATER!

Ghost Tank is getting ready to leave as the camera crew comes in and he grumbled, with his nose covered,

"I believe you want to know want to know what I have to say about the matches."

Sayors nodded

"The first one was a breeze. Like I figured. Doc and Soldier fought fucking hard. Like I figured. However, doesn't it show how powerful I am and how resilient I am, if the only way they can beat me, is by having a glorified t.v. fall on top of me and squash me underneath its weight?"

He laughed heartily, then shooed the cameramen and Sayors away as he leaves the hospital, and makes his way to get home to Chicago.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-15-2016, 09:30 AM

trax is going down.... literally

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-15-2016, 01:38 PM

"Trax is black and he takes it up the crack.
I watched you alright, I watched as the utter turd spewed out of your mouth. You remember Vinnie Lane owned you in the unification match? Or did you hit your nappy head too hard to remember? I beat Vincent Lane whilst you didn't even attempt a rematch, instead you fucked off like pussys do. Now you're back, you think the XWF owes you a living? Life without you in XWF was hunky dory, no one even realised you left.

Welcome back Trax, join the queue of Vagina's who want to try and dethrone yours truly."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-15-2016, 01:59 PM

Didn't deserve it Frodo? I earned that brief case allowing me to cash in to win the championship, if you want to talk about people having things they don't deserve, lets talk about you practically giving yourself the Xtreme Championship when before that your career highlight was being the Doctors lap dog, stay bitter though, pussy.

Yes Lane... you was BARELY successful against me, but you're correct I have no problem proving myself once again, I'm 100% up for the challenge, the word challenge being used loosely in Gillys case,.. but whatever, its a start. Pay close attention Scully, I may be near the back of the queue in regards to getting a shot at you, which is acceptable as I have been away for several months, but it won't take me long to get to the front of the line.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-15-2016, 02:07 PM

be prepared Trax... FOR MASSACRE!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post