Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Photographs and Memories
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2013, 05:25 PM

*There appears to be a hidden camera in Eric Rex's locker room. He's sitting down, taping his wrists, while Sal Valencia nervously paces back and forth.*

Sal: You...You gave him back the money? Really? You just...You just gave it back?

Eric: Shut up.

Sal: NO! You shut up! You're here for one reason! You said it yourself! It's for the money. Not for fans or championships! For money! Here you are, giving BACK money that you earned and now you're going through with this bullshit on Saturday?

Eric: Shut up.

Sal: WHY THE HELL, ERIC!? What could this POSSIBLY achieve!? The "North Korean" title being renamed. Whoopty-doo! What would you even name it? The "I Do Shit For Free" Championship!? Because that's exactly what you're doing!

Eric: Shut. Up.

Sal: Oh, I get it. I get it now. Mr. "I'm all scary and intense and this is my way to show integrity because my attorney has a fat mouth and says things he shouldn't"...oh.

*Eric Rex looks up at him, briefly, and back to the floor.*

Sal: Anyway, I got what you asked about.

Eric: The pictures?

Sal: Yeah. There's no way Witasick is ignoring these.

*Sal hands Eric a handful of photographs that the blurry camera can't quite make out. Rex...grins for a second and hands them back.*

Eric: Good job. Now shut up.

*The camera fades to black.*

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post