Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sal sits down with the IWC
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2013, 05:02 PM

*Sal Valencia is backstage at a recent XWF Live House Show being interviewed by a fan for xwf4lyfe.net*

Fan: Hi, I'm Nick LaBar from xwf4lyfe.net here with...

Sal: Sal. Sal Valencia: Attorney at Law.

Nick: Haha! Yes! Dude, I want to start off by saying the two of you are THE perfect combination. I mean, Eric Rex's intensity...that look in his eyes...You can't fake that kind of crazy. I mean, we watched the man murder a kitten just to get under White Lion's...fur. And then you. Jesus. Smug, slimy, underhanded, manipulative...As a firm member of the IWC, let me just say, speaking for all of us, you're our favorite manager.

Sal: I appreciate that. I really, really do. My client is nothing if not intense.

Nick: I'd like to start off by asking what Eric is doing to get ready for the triple threat match on Wednesday?

Sal: Mr. Rex is already prepared. He's doing his daily regimen. On his usual diet. Nothing out of the ordinary. He's not particularly concerned about any sort of threat from these two.

Nick: Interesting. I mean, as big a fan of his as I am, I have to admit, his win-loss record is pretty bad right now. 0-3 since his debut. The last one to White Lion. I mean, he's a furry.

Sal: Exactly. Which is why my client didn't LOSE to White Lion. He opted out of the match. Wallace Witasick is wicked-sick for throwing my client in a match with a man...a DERANGED FURRY FREAK like White Lion. The man's a danger to everyone he's around and himself. My client doesn't compete against the handicapped.

Nick: That's certainly one way to look at things. Do you think that he may be looking past World-1 International and Jason E. Smith? Looking directly at Slick Rick?

Sal: We saw on Wednesday what happens when Slick Rick and Eric Rex get in the ring together. Rick gets dropped. That's all there is to it. No, the only things Mr. Rex is concerned about, as always is money, power, and control.

Nick: Fair enough. Speaking of Slick Rick being assaulted...

Sal: I thought you were a fan. Slick Rick was not assaulted.

Nick: But, we saw...

Sal: What you saw, was Slick Rick putting on quite a show in Eric Rex's first live advertisement.

Nick: It didn't seem like he needed to advertise. He was clearly employed by Big Bad Leroy already.

Sal: ABSOLUTELY NOT! Big Bad Leroy has never ONCE contacted myself or Eric Rex to put a hit on anyone! Big Bad Leroy is a saint. If anything, I think it hurt his feelings that Mr. Rex got involved in the match. To be fair, he didn't need any help at all. This was nothing personal from Eric, it was all business and he meant no ill-harm to any of the competitors in that match. Least of all Big Bad Leroy.

Nick: Well, obviously.

Sal: Well, Mr. Attitude, this interview is over.

*Sal gets up and walks away.*

Nick: There you have it, folks. Sal Valencia: Attorney at Law.

[Image: BB-S3-Bob-Odenkirk-325_1_.jpg]

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Elisha's post:
KnightMask (04-26-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-01-2013)