Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Peace Talks: Part 2 - RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-27-2013, 07:52 AM

Thursday April 25, 2013 - 7:08 PM

As Jacob was leading the motorcade through the gates of the Compound, we were surprised at what we saw. An anxious excitement rushed through my veins and I could feel my hear racing. Jacob, ever the cautious driver, was not very excited when I reached over and applied force to his right knee basically causing him to accelerate the Suburban very rapidly.

Right there, standing just outside the front door of the building was my father. Alive. Well. Holding that little chihuahua that the late Linn Kwann brought into my life. I've never been happier to see him. I'd suspect that anyone who thought they had buried their father would react the same way.

Jonathan followed through on his promise. Perhaps peace, or at least some semblance of it, could be reached after all. At that moment of joy and happiness, it didn't yet occur to me that there must be some endgame that I'm unaware of. If Jonathans goal was to bring down the Brotherhood and his motive was to silence the secrets we keep forever, why would he release one of the highest ranking members?

After I exited the truck, Asmodeus, Jacob and I rushed into the library. We sat down, relaxed, and just talked.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "How did he treat you? Are you injured in anyway?"

ASMODEUS: "Oh, relax Sebastian. I'm fine. He treated me with respect. Much more than I anticipated."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Are you protecting him? I saw what happened when they were putting you in the van."

ASMODEUS: "Nothing I can't handle."

In my rush of excitement, I just now realized the nasty looking cut under his left eye.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "How is your eye? It looks pretty bad."

ASMODEUS: "It's fine, son. Tender of course, but it's fine."

JACOB: "What were you getting ready to tell us? Before they shut you up."

ASMODEUS: "Sebastian, can we talk privately?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Of course."

I give Jacob a look and he hesitantly exits the library.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He's my most trusted adv..."

ASMODEUS: "That's the problem."

Damn it! I hate getting cut off!

ASMODEUS: "He's planning something. I don't know what. I do not think you should reach any agreement of peace with him."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I don't get it. He's obviously acting on good faith, or you wouldn't be here right now."

ASMODEUS: "That's the thing, Sebastian. He's smarter, braver then we ever gave him credit for. I've heard him talking to others. Others that I'm certain are within these walls."

It makes sense. He snapped his fingers during the last meeting and twelve of my men were instantly on his side and I was suddenly outnumbered.

ASMODEUS: "You can't trust anyone, Sebastian. Not even Jacob."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's ridiculous. Jacob is like a brother to me. We grew together, Dad. He'd never turn his back on me!"

ASMODEUS: "Oh? How many men did you leave with today?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Twenty. Plus myself."

ASMODEUS: "How many came home?"

Okay, I see his point.

ASMODEUS: "What was it? Six? Eight, maybe? The point is Sebastian, until this issue is settled, you can not trust anyone.

"He has more within these walls! Who, exactly, is the question."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What the hell are we going to do? If I can't trust anyone, then we're both as good as dead."

This stress right now is unbearable. A few weeks ago, Jonathan was outnumbered. A lone wolf working to bring down the Brotherhood. Never once did I imagine that he'd actually do it from the inside. What can I do? Who can I trust? Am I outnumbered? What if he's turned my entire Brotherhood against me?

The one thing I know for sure is that I can trust Jacob. I understand why Asmodeus wanted to talk privately, but I'm 100% certain Jacob is on my side. There is obviously some tension between us, but we've had each others backs since high school. He was an awkward kid, pretty small actually. A kid once tried to bully him. When I was done with that kid, the bully problem in that high school ceased to exist. I was 'famous.' The bully of bullies. When you are 6 foot 5 at 14 years old, people tend to get out of your way.

That's when it started. He looked up to me and not just because I was much bigger then he. He looked up to me as a big brother and that's exactly what I was. We bonded then and it's been an unbreakable one.

After my conversation with Asmodeus, I ventured out into the corridor and had a short conversation with Jacob.

JACOB: "What was that all about?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He thinks I shouldn't trust anyone."

JACOB: "Even me?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He didn't mention names, but he's just trying to force me to proceed with caution."

JACOB: "Do you trust me?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Of course I do."

JACOB: "I just wanted to apologize for my outburst earlier."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Look, I'm the one that's sorry. I should have provided more security. I shouldn't have kept it all for myself. Had there been more security, then maybe Lucas would..."

Son of a bitch! You've got to be kidding me! I just got cut off AGAIN!

JACOB: "None of that matters. What's done is done and there is nothing that can bring him back. You just need to let me work this out on my own."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Fair enough."

Just then, I got a text. I knew it was Jonathan. I pulled out my phone and read it before placing it back in my pocket.

JACOB: "What'd he say?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He says 'Last chance Duke. Tonight. Your lake. 11pm. I'm coming alone.'"

JACOB: "I don't believe it."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Neither do I. This is our chance. Get some men ready. Get 'em out there. Under the cover of darkness, we might just get lucky."

JACOB: "Lucky? What do you mean?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "If anyone has a clear shot, Jonathan is to be eliminated."

Without hesitation, Jacob runs off to gather some men. I retreat to my office to think.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:28 PM EST

The time is nearing fast and we just finished putting the final pieces of the plan together. Ten men. That's it. Four of them in the trees as snipers. Something of this magnitude can not be left to chance.

Jonathan will be eliminated within sixty minutes from this very moment. Problem solved.

We near the lake on foot. Just myself and the man I consider to be my brother. We wait in silence for what seems like an eternity.

JACOB: "What's the time?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I left my phone at the Compound. I don't know."

Off in the distance, silhouetted by the full moon, a lone figure approaches through the clearing coming toward us. Jonathan, obviously.

Jacob stands to the left and a little behind me as Jonathan nears.

JONATHAN: "As I said, Duke. This is your last chance. If we don't come to some sort of agreement tonight, then there can be no peace.

"Jacob. Nice to see you again."

JACOB: "Eat shit."

JONATHAN: "I'm beginning to think that there can be no peace between us, Duke."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'd have to agree. I just don't see how our two sides will come to an agreement."

JONATHAN: "There is one thing."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What is it that you want? I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but I'd like to hear it from your mouth."

JONATHAN: "The location. I want the location of your Brotherhoods most coveted secrets. Your Brotherhood has tried to protect them for centuries. I want those secrets, Duke!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Not on your life."

JONATHAN: "No? What about your life? Or Asmodeus's? How about Jacobs? Would those lives be enough?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It's just not something I can give you."

JONATHAN: "That settles it then."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Fire!"

Unfortunately they either didn't hear me or...

CRACK!

I fall to the ground quickly losing consciousness. Jacob stands over me. Something is in his hand and I can't quite make it out as my vision is quite blurry.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Y tu, Jacob?"

I said it before, I felt like Julius Caesar surrounded by his friends. His friends though, conspired to kill him. Then accomplished that feet. Jacob just became Brutus. I've been losing members to Jonathans side left and right. Never in a million years did I ever think Jacob would stab me in the back.

My consciousness is fading fast.

JACOB: "What do we do with him?"

JONATHAN: "Leave him. Get the men, let's go."

JACOB: "Why don't we just kill him?"

JONATHAN: "It's not time for that yet."

I don't know what Jake hit me with. I do know they continued to speak as I finally lost consciousness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post