Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The battle begins
Legend killer 2.0

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2016, 03:27 PM

"Scene" -"Its a dark room with scary voices shouting and screaming, looks more like an insane asylum with people walking about like lost souls, they all stare aimlessly around the room until they see legend killer 2.0 walk in and sit down with only a dim light swinging about"

Legend killer - Fear can never reform mankind because Fear in itselfs is slavery. It is far better to be let fear embrace your life, it makes u stronger, it allows for bad energy to flow through ur blood and empower you. It is far better to give yourself sometimes to negligence, to drift with wave and tide, with the blind force of the world, to think and dream, to forget the chains and limitations of the breathing life, to forget purpose and object, to bring life's pains and horror back, to forget all Gods, their promises and threats, to feel within your veins life' as i am your god, i am your saviour and i will slowly go through everyone in the roster and i have my eyes on someone particular, someone who claims to be more sickened in the mind than me "Scully", just as i am new, does not mean i am not to be feared.

"The camera then jumps in and out of screen focsuing on legend killers face and how it changes from happy to angry and in the process he is seen grabbing a small sharp knife and slowly rubbing it against his cheeks until he cuts himself and the blood pours slowly down his face and he runs his finger through it and tastes it, he gives that look of a child when they taste candy for the 1st time, it looks and tastes amazing"

Legend killer - you say Scully that you will teach people a lesson and in the process take their soul but how is that possible , have you ever treid to take the soul from a dead man, from a man who looks in the mirror and sees no reflection, no life, no remorse, just a beast, a machine, a man who can and will from now on make your life a living hell and whether we fight now, tommorrow, next week or next month, i will fight you and i will beat you and if you are a true man of your word, get the fight arranged, title or no title, it doesn't worry. as long as i get to give you a chance of thinking that you have the balls to put me into you Crossbone List, PLLLLLLEEEEEEASEEEEEE PLEASSSSSSEEE PLEASSSEEEEEEE let the devils 2 most favourite children fight it out to see who truly rules the underworld and has a right to claim all the souls that inhabit it.......

" Legend killer then starts laughing crazily and smacking himself in the face with a crazy stare into the camera"

Legend killer- SCULLY think of this scenario everytime you walk your dog, children wife,and im guessing You like taking late night strolls,so the thought of fighting me in a match of your choice may require you to clear your head or just to aid your digestion after a heavy dinner.

You are walking on the pathway and you cannot see anyone in the distance. The streetlights emit a halo around themselves. You hear a rustle of leaves like they are being walked upon just alongside you. At your pace. But you cannot see anyone walking.

You stop and the sound of the footsteps stop too. You walk and the footsteps start again.

You run. The footsteps run with you.

And you cannot see the person making the noise

whatever you do, wherever you go, i will be watching, waiting, studying till my time comes.

"Then the legend killer stands up and is mobbed by the crazy people standing around him, it looks like a massive zombie horde hunting for a meal, then he vanishes and the screen pops up with the words "Legend killer v Scully ??????????????? " "Then all of a sudden legend killer appears on screen again and shouts RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

"Scene fades to black"
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2016, 03:37 PM

What's this for?

Hate Post Like Post
Legend killer 2.0

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2016, 03:56 PM

i want to fight scully, need to prove how wicked and mean i can be by beating the man people fear
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2016, 03:57 PM

so it's just for development? that''s fine, I'll just move it to the right place.

Hate Post Like Post
Legend killer 2.0

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2016, 03:59 PM

thanks man, not been doing this stuff for a whille man