Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Sunshine
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2016, 10:40 AM

Parking Lot Brawl eh? Cuba? Warfare World Tour? Looks like the Spookshow Supernova hitting it big time. Lyianna, thats one hot peice of ass, she'd make a fine addition to the Bone Throne. Im sure the reaper man could do me a favor and give her an upgrade. I'm not referring to Shade, that little bitch wishes he was cool enough to get into one of my shows. His mom gargles MANaise in hell. And Reaver, kid could uses a couple of trips to Bourbon's buffet line.

The camera opens to show Adam already in Havana, on a makeshift stage, with a spectral band tuning up their instruments.

This is the fucking prime time terror train, the Wednesday night fright, here to drop enough panties to fill a body bag, but sorry ghouls and banshees, bags reserved only for my opponents, and maybe Lyianna depending on her kink level.

In what fucking apocalypse do these two morose gooses neck cock gibbling ankle biters dare to dream of stopping the Rock and Roll horror show. I drink with the living dead for fucks sake. If zombies can't hang with me, how do yall expect to. How does Shade really expect to pull a win out of his ass when even his own bro is trying to gun him down, which I have on good authority will be in attendance. And Reaver, come on dude, get some sleep, I need poser opponents to have as much focus as possible so they could feel every once of hurt thats coming to them. This ain't no walk in the park, a trip to the zoo or a lovely evening on the beach. You got handed those titles but the charity stopped when I let Barney win in Savage.

His phone begins to rings and he begins a Video conference.

Clowny, sup dude?

Quit your words. Have the spectrals arrived?

Yeah man, got em on stage for a live jam session.

WHAT? They were sent to terrorize my brother, not be your musical entourage.

Take a chill pill red nose, they haven't been out the Echo Side in eons, let em stretch a bit. Your brother's gonna get hosed, it's all good.

I'm already starting to regret bringing you back, do your fucking job or it's back to the grave with you.

Now lookie here, I ain't goin back six feet, so you can take that idea and go get molested by a donkey. The Legion is mine now, and guess what? Their melodious cacophony will be on the playlist to end all playlists. The forces of Lunacy are now one with the forces of Lust and Vanity. You're shit out of luck fucker.

He hangs up and smirks, putting his phone into his jacket pocket.

Now where was I? Oh yeah. The Blackest Hole, more like a yellow belly button. Who came up with that name anyways? Everyone knows there is nothing blacker than Morbid's rotten tooth. The only reason you two have titles is you were both willing to tandem Tarzan swing from 's ever shrinking nards.

Shade, what would you do when confronted with true Death? That tingle up your spine, air turning bitterly cold. Will you turn around, unmask, and go face to face with oblivion? I say no. Your gonna tuck tail and run, always looking back, never the first to meet doom on your terms. Generic reapers never break the mold, they're all the same. As hollow as a mass produced dollar store trinket, not even aesthetically pleasing, just cheap labor to craft an even cheaper toy. Shane found you in a bargain bin and you fell apart fresh out the box.

Reaver, I watched as you flattened your face trying to burst out the gate. And you expect me to believe your championship material? The Boogeyman gave up on you, your too easy of a target. You're the red shirt in this match, the first kill in a B horror movie, and I'm gonna drag you ass all over Cuba. They should replace you with a Chucky doll, then would I have my work cut out for me. You're gonna drop the ball, assuming you have any to drop. Fear is staring you in the face, and it smells the piss running down your legs.

Lyianna, you ready for the easiest win of your career? I'm looking forward to seeing you in action, in more ways than just wrestling, and think about the body bag.

I'm done for now, time to cut loose, and rip some riffs.

Adam takes the stage with his ghastly band as 1000s flock to see the show. As they begin to play, the camera fades.

[Image: wednesday.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adam Wednesday's post:
Vincent Lane (08-22-2016)