Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help for my friend
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2016, 03:51 PM

Along a lonesome dirt path, deep inside a dense forest walks our hero, Doctor Louis D'Ville. The doctor carries with himself a large doctor's bag tightly in his grip as he slowly skips down the narrow path.

As he reaches a river bed, along side it sitting on a stump is the XWF Xtreme Champion, himself, Unknown Soldier; and he appears to have a problem.

The doctor pauses just for a moment, but hesitates no more, and approaches the poor creature.

"Hello, my friend! My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville! It would appear that you could use a bit of assistance, am I right?" The doctor shouts out to the Xtreme Champion from across the way. He carefully makes his way across the river, utilizing every little rock poking out along the way.

"What is it that you're looking for, Mister Soulja?" The Doctor says, slightly catching his breath.

The creature mumbles something and continues to itch and bitch to itself.

"I think I have the perfect remedy for what's been so troubling!"

The doctor reaches down into his black doctor's bag and pulls out a 600 watt light bulb large than a football and tarred and charred black from the inside. The doctor then pulls out a solid white rock from his bag and hands both items to the Xtreme Champion.

Needless to say, Unknown Soldier knows exactly what to do with these two items and he immediately has his way with them. Just as the champ begins his own little session, the doctor speaks aloud:

"Allow me!"

As he reaches out with his own special fire to spark the party. As Unknown Soldier inhales the smoke generated from the huge white pebble his head begins to expand.

Bigger...

And bigger.........

And even bigger.................

Until, the doctor reaches out with a small safety pin and bursts his head like a balloon. Unknown Soldier's body falls lifeless off the stump and the doctor lays a foot across the creature's chest for the pin.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Vincent Lane (08-17-2016)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2016, 12:36 AM

Soldier kicks out by flailing around like an insane madman in a furry of seizures. It's a proven fact that when you lose your head instantaneously, that you flail around, hence the coined phrase, 'flop around like a chicken with it's head cut off'. Foolish doctor didn't even think that one through before making the pin attempt. What kind of a quack is this so called Doctor? Greggo comes running up to Unknown Soldier dressed up as a clown. He carries behind him a helium tank and around his wrist is attached a collection of balloons, some shaped like elephants and dogs but most shaped like penises.

He sees his downed and headless friend, and immediately gets to work. Plugging the end of his tank with a hose and then hooking the other end of the hose up to his friends hole in his neck. Eventually the air from the helium tank fills Soldier's head back up, as it expands to 666 times larger than it was before. Before he can float away completely with the helium now filling his brain, Greggo reaches up with a string and ties Soldier's pinky finger with a string, and then ties the other end of the string around his wrist. Soldier floats just slightly above his head, along with the rest of the penis, elephant, and dog balloons.

"Thanks for helping me get high, Doctor! I'll just be floating away now! Bye Bye!"

Greggo begins to run away as Soldier floats closely behind him over his head. His Xtreme title drooping down as it hangs barely in his left hand as he floats away. The scene cuts away after the Xtreme title smacks Doctor D'ville in the face and Soldier floats away laughing in the most historically way possible. Soldier can do that, because his history in the XWF is so significant that his laughter will go down as a historic memory.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-18-2016)