Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Mister Richards States facts
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-25-2013, 10:00 AM

OOC:No time to edit, no re reads enjoy :)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

Scene opens up; it shows a dark room. After some seconds later a light flips on. It seems to be a lamp on a desk turned on. Soon a face leans forward and it is the face Alex Richards. We see a smirk appear on his face; he begins to lean back in the chair he is stilling in.

When you think about it? The North Korean title doesn't mean shit in this world. North Korea by itself is pitiful country. This title for Shove It needs a more meaningful name. A name which everyone; and I mean everyone would like to have a title that should be respected all over the world.

But! Before I get to; the new name of the title. Let me talk about, the seemly pointless idiocy names for the title.

Alex pulls out a piece of paper, with some words jotted down on it.

Bryceweight Title

Are you out of your damn mind? This title is a joke a laughing stock. How could anyone take that title serious? It is a ridiculous name, that name is more worthless than the North Korean title. Not really! There both equal on the most irrelevant scale. Who is responsible for this name; you may ask?

Alex places his balled up fist; on his chin give the sense of being in deep thought.

A woman with no mental state of mind, every time she opens her mouth it’s a cock in it. But I sure it’s no surprise who I am talking about? Come on! All of you should know who she is? She has being playing trick for years on end. It is Bryce's Mother! 

Alex simply shakes his head.

Yes! This is the same woman who went down on the corner store owner. Just in the hope’s fact; he repays her with more chicken, corn bread, and Hennessy.  Sad day isn't it? That this fat cunt comes here and think’s she will win this title? Fuck no! I will not let this come to pass. Just for it to be traded in for food? Or paying your house light’s? Or some insupportable; fact in your mind. That you will ever come even close to the title; let alone your sausage like fingers even touching it.

It was a nice try Bryce's Mother, but I think you should get back; with having those cock’s down your throat in those insane 5 man gang bang you oh so enjoy. While trying to get 2 jobs to pay for your rent; instead of staying on the corner.

Alex balls up the paper he read from; he then throws it in a nearby trash. Which was beside, the desk he is sitting. Alex then pulls out another piece of paper. Just like the last sheet it has words jotted down on it.

THE DEEVIL CHAMPIONSHIP

Alex busted out with a laugh. Just by the name of the title.

There is no surprise; that this is a name picked by none ether but Ann Thraxx. When everyone thinks my Ego is out of whack, there is that one person. Which makes me seem; like the most average person in the world. Ann you do have some right thought, your bad at picking names. Just the sound of your voice trying to make the name pronounceable is pure joke; plus I also lost IQ points, it will be a sad day for anyone to ever hold that title.

Alex begins to chuckle.

I could go on and on, but already I crushed your chances of winning this match. But it was a nice try; just like the last.

Alex balls up this sheet; it has the same outcome like the last. It ends up in the trash. Just like the same time; he pulls out another piece of paper, words jotted on it.

The Battle of the Sexes Heavyweight Championship

No doubt in my mind, this is a name chosen by a woman. It must be the day all the cunts come out. Whore's think they could win the title.

New flash bitches.

I'm in this match, but wait thinking about the woman that picked the name is so much less than a whore. Yes Sophia Sanchez I am talking about you. I could go down the list of names you represent.

>Street Walker<
>Cunt<
>Penis Sucker<
>Top Notch Whore<

But someone like you will enjoy those names. It will increase your ego of being the big trick in the phone book. For everyone knowing, that you’re a champion. Will spread the world; letting everyone guy with a penis in a 15 mile radius. For your well known jaw technique. Will keep the; guys running.

Alex rises his eyebrow.

I have the list right here! What list you may ask? Your list of cock's to suck.

Quote:The Cock's i wish I had in my mouth.

:Unknown Soldier
:John Madison
:Tyler Decker
:Mr.Natural
:Peter Gilmour
:AJ Powell
:Sweet Cheapshots
:SHANE
:Alex Richards

List find please return to Sophia Sanchez Shove it superstar.

Look at the name on that fucking list! This is a shame truly is. But should I go on? But in my eyes it will be pointless.

Alex balls up the last sheet and throws it in the trash. After the paper lands in the trash can, there is a grin on the face of mister Richards.

What will I name the title? This is what everyone wants to know. After I basically bashed on the pissed poor creative juices from everyone else.

Alex begins to cross his arms.

It must be a title which the pure awesomeness oozes from the name. A that everyone will like to have around there waste. A title which just screams badass.

Motor City Madhouse title

A title that claims you are the best, the best in the world. A title which screams badass. Anyone that is worth pushing forward even being worth of being taking seriously will come after this title.

This title will mark the beginning of a new era. This title will set a pace of change in XWF. If your willing to do what ever it take, even fighting with a breaking neck and winning the match deserves the title.

This title is not for pussies. This is for the best of the best. This will be the new name for the title. Why? Because I will win this match. Thank you all for trying so hard.

~Fades to Darkness~

[Image: 68c06d318e9e3496ae7dd2a301335844.jpg]

Jan 11, 2013

Screen opens up with a pretty nice house. It has a beautiful front yard; with a water fountain in front yard. The camera moves closer and closer to the house, until it finally reaches the door way. Soon the door opens and you see. A handsome young man; sitting in a couch with a small table in front of him. In one of his hands he is holding a glass.

Crappy day. Another day in the motor city it rains.

The young man then grins as he sees the camera; He then reaches out of his pocket…..It seems to be a pack of cigarettes and places it on the small glass table.

Hello Everyone. If you don't know who this is? My name is the Alex Richards; known as The Real American Icon. After; the coming and going weeks of waiting. I am having a match in XWF.

Alex throws his hands in the air; with relief.

Finally!

Alex, tamps the pack against a table. Before he opens the pack.

I had been bored in my office waiting for this day to come. I had so much time watching; this company day by day. Watching so many names come in this company. Even watch many names leave. I watched this when this company was at its lowest point of existent. But still XWF was still alive; still the blood was being pumped in this company.

Alex brings the pack to his lips; and with his coolness. Was able to emerging; a cigarette with his teeth and lips, rather than using fingers. Alex then pulls out something else. After a few moments Richards was able to pull it and place it on the table.

[Image: music-box.jpg]

It looks like a music box crafted with old designs on top of it.

You see I XWF is a never changing cycle. It will bring in new stars. Or it will turn the younger stars into the faces of the company. This doesn't go for just XWF? But every one of these companies is the same. But you see there is one this missing?

That is a real face of the company; the top of the top. It is the same thing that happens in business. You have to crawl your way to the top. Make the right moves and push forward. Which is exactly; what I did to rise to the top. Because of my leadership, keen mental ability and business sense. My greatest creation Richards Enterprises, is a Multi-Million Dollar Company.

Alex, pulls out a lighter up to the tip of the cigarette and lit it.

I will move up; the same way I always have. The same thing which will led me to the top, with pure skill.

Alex begins to whine up; the music boxes. After; a few moments. Alex let's go of the lever. This, leads to a sound being heard.

Alex begins to inhale the toxic smoke; and he holds the smoke in his mouth for a moment. He removes the cigarette for his lips and pushes the smoke out from his mouth.

In this bright future you can't forget your past. This is the some words Bob Marley said. The very words; which crosses my mind from the inside out.

Quote:
ALEX! HELP ME!

The words that are yelled; matches the description of a scared female tone.

PLEASE! HELP!

There is a belief silence. Which seems to be a pause for a moment or two.

REBECCA!

Alex places the cigarette back in his mouth and leans back in the crouch. His head is tilted up. He begins to slowly close his eyes.

~Fades to Darkness~

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post