Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your New Tag Team Champions
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-15-2016, 07:14 PM

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and hello, America.

Considering the controversial events that have led to the XWF Tag Team Championship being vacated, specifically Barney Green sticking his Sharpie sized pecker up some Kandi ass, followed by my friend and yours, Morbid Angel, engaging in dominant, yet oddly tactile mating rituals with Kandi Ass, thus Kandi breaking several very strict sexual harassment guidelines held within the XWF, and complete apathy from her partner Jake Wakefield, who really just sounds like a shitty radio DJ doing the midday show on a 70's and 80's Pop station, I feel the need to act on behalf on the people. I feel the need to give the people what they need, what they want, and what they deserve.

I will give them credible Tag Team Champions.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
(08-16-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-15-2016)