Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiznos is Lyfe.
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-14-2016, 06:25 PM

Nate fucking Higgers, sup doof. I see you strutin' around the locker, minding your business. The only gripes I have against you is that face of yours. Seriously dude, you have that constant look of sliding a palm tree up your ass and wanting to like it. And I know your gonna come at me with some gay/ asian/ pussy nonsense but thats ok. You see, I am a walking Ratings provider. Just by me acknowledging you doubles your value here. And with a face like that, you could use the boost. Have you seen that thing, I know your reflection has better things to do, but the least it could have done was give you a heads up. God damn man, you need to fix that shit ASAP.

And your name, combined with your face make you the poster boy of the Klan's safe sex initiative. What's the tagline, "Cum where you came from." Good lord above, that family tree is all root and no trunk. I bet your DNA just gives up trying to figure out what Genes wants to rerun for future generations. I bet the meth is just as recycled as you are. Fuck man, this ain't even trash talk, just dropping common knowledge like you IQ hitting the floor.

You are so fuckin stupid, you dropped out of homeschool. You are so fucking ugly, your afterbirth gets more action than you do. Your momma is so fucking fat, her belly button is technically classified as a Sarlacc pit. Boom, get hit with that Star Wars shit. Your in bad hands, and nationwide isn't on your side. Insurance won't cover these burns guy, much like they won't cover the lab in your shed.

And without further ado, a pin.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2016, 08:56 PM

Kickout.

Your pin is less valid than those 11 million Mexicans slurpin' up my tax dollars.

I'm gonna go ahead and text Soldier and let him know what you're tryin' to do.

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-15-2016, 07:45 AM

That was it, the grand rebuttle? That kickout was so damn weak it was choked out by a turtleneck. Go back home and watch Trailer Park Boys so I can win this title.

He Pins him again.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post