Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to the End
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-25-2013, 08:28 AM

So Rex, you were cheated out of a match by Mr. Rockwell, of course, the only logical explanation must be, to interfere in my match for no apparent reason! On May 8, I propose you vs me. But not just in any match, I want to make you suffer. I challenge you to a 60 minute iron man match. Oh, and by the way, just so some masked man doesn't try to return the favor, this match will take place……

in Hell in a Cell. So what do you say, you want to show up and fight, because if you don't I will hunt YOUR ASS DOWN!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2013, 04:00 PM

Hi, Sal here. Sal Valencia: Attorney at Law. I'll be speaking for my client, Eric Rex today. What you've got to understand, Slick, is that there was nothing personal intended by Mr. Rex's attack on you Wednesday. Far from it. It was all business. Big Bad Leroy saw what Mr. Rex could bring to the table, and he placed an order. It's not Mr. Rex's fault that you weren't the one to think of it first. That's not to say that you could have matched the purse Leroy gave out, anyway. I have been told that he accepts your challenge to a match, but not to the cell. You see, he has to be weary of caging himself in with the pending legal fiasco. Ta-ta.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

04-25-2013, 04:06 PM

I have no idea what either of you are talking about. I am disgusted and appalled to learn that Mr. Rex interfered in my match on Warfare. What he did to Slick Rick was assault...pure and simple! And now...he's adding defamation of character to his list of crimes!

Big Bad Leroy paying a man to interfere in his match...? Ridiculous!

[Image: bfnrkb0.jpg]
[Image: bannerfans_7149387.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:

04-25-2013, 04:07 PM

Fine, Eric vs Rick, tell your client to get a unsafe workplalce form ready, because he won't be able to use his right arm after the 8th. I studied law for a little bit, of course before becoming a wrestler. If you are worried about your client, maybe I should sue your client for unprovoked assault. Now, after that Wednesday, I'm probably going to be sued myself, because if anyone shows up at ringside or interferes, you better call the police right away

Because I'll be going to jail for murder.
Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2013, 07:22 PM

*Sal with Eric Rex standing behind him now, holding him by the neck, and whispering in his ear.*

Sal: It appears that I spoke too rashly earlier. My client, Mr. Eric Rex was not working for Big Bad Leroy, but out of his own self-interest. He intended the disruption to be an advertisement for his services. Big Bad Leroy was unaware that Mr. Rex was going to involve himself in the contest. Mr. Rex offers his sincerest apologies to Big Bad Leroy and this check of $2,000.

*Sal clutches a check in his shaking right hand.*

Sal: Mr. Rex would also like to acknowledge that he still accepts Slick Rick's challenge.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:

04-25-2013, 07:27 PM

You may undignified, but at least your not a coward
Hate Post Like Post