Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep deprevation
OneInTheChamber Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-13-2016, 01:32 AM

Chris: Luna, no disrespect, but it's time for you to be put in your place. So here I am so we can do this face to face. Now, I'm not sexist, but it's time for you and your hammer to take a back seat in a real mans world. You think you are a quest from Odin, how absolutely absurd, the only real God is the one in the Word. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the winds of change are blowing, do you hear it? That's the sound of Thomas counting one, two, three, and taking that little belt of yours and handing it to me.

[Image: Kkh7Bus.jpg]

Chris makes a pin

some text
Edit Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-13-2016, 02:44 AM

Chris: Rant and rave, you delusional bat. You are mistaken with assumptions of anything going into my rear. So do your worst with all the stereotyping. If that's the case, two can play that game. Don't you have laundry to fold and dishes to do? You run around with your toy, you smash and you bang, but it's your bell that's about to get rang. And while I'm about to be claimed winner, why don't you get in the kitchen and make me my dinner!

Chris drops the mic and makes another pin.

some text
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-13-2016, 11:14 AM

Chris: Trust me dear, I'm not here to judge. What you do with your strap on is none of my business. I'm surprised you are so candid, but the fact of the matter, your mouth needs a cleaning. Like my boy Robbie Bourbon washed in in the water, my words right now couldn't be any hotter. I'm a saint, and you're the sinner, Thomas get in here and declare me the winner.

Chris makes yet another pin

some text
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-13-2016, 05:18 PM

Chris: Well well lookie here Luna, being a bad sport. It’s been this long and still no retort? Is it because you finally realized I was right, and so you decided to give up the fight? Don’t break down and cry, don’t throw a fit, I promise to send you a new oven mitt. So back to the kitchen you go with your hammer in tow, back to baking because I said so. Don’t forget to wash the dishes after, and don’t worry about all the laughter, it’s all in good fun, but in truth this battles already been won.

Where are you at oh powers that be? Are you afraid to give the belt to me? Destiny has been fulfilled here today, I defeated Luna in my own way.

Chris waits patiently for the 3 count

some text
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OneInTheChamber's post:
Nico LaVey (08-13-2016)
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-13-2016, 05:36 PM

3!

He's done it! Chris Chambers has won a title before even wrestling his first match!

Thomas marches on the scene, rips the Federweight title from Luna, and hands it to Chambers.

"I do believe this belongs to you."

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion: CHRIS CHAMBERS!
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-13-2016, 05:38 PM

Chris: Luna, really, I meant no offense. It was all fun and games, but I promise that I will make you proud as the new Federweight Champ!

some text
Hate Post Like Post