Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Debuting Female 3...... Actually, no..... It's a stupid Thraxx ring promo....(SHORT!)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-25-2013, 03:11 AM

[Image: daffney.jpg]

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwn9RBdWvtA[/video]

Ann Thraxx stands in the center of an XWF ring, with a microphone.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Even cats and dogs!..... Tune in Saturay to watch the best wrestler in the business, "The Deevil" Ann Thraxx take on..... Everyone..... Live on television!...... And walks out with the North Kore--.... No.... The Brimstone Title!

Why "Brimstone", you ask? Because it personifies the entire company that is the XWF. It symbolises Hell, pain, and much more. It symbolises everything that I embody. From the caged fury to the pained screams of many an opponent.

The crowd boos at Ann Thraxx.

Hey, now. Don't boo me!... What is it? Is the Brimstone Championship not good enough for you? My goodness! You people can be fussy.

She steps back, and leans back against the ropes looking extremeley arrogant and confident.

Well, lucky you. I'm all about the fans' opinions!

I'll call it the Championship Championship!

What? You still don't like it? This is fucking ridiculous! Y'know, I'm starting to get the reasons that many companies never use fan interaction! You guys suck!

YOU COMPLETELY SUCK AT THIS!!!

The fans boo Ann, and she calms down.

Okay, okay. I know. I'm sorry. I'm not being fair on you, am I? And I'm supposed to be defending you guys and making people stop oppressing you, etc, etc. So on, so forth! I dunno. Well, I don't know.....

What DO you want? In the way of a title name, I mean. We'll get to the rest of this a little later. So..... What'll it be? When I claim the North Korean title..... What do I call it?

Fan Championship?.................. No?
Doesn't sound right to me either?

Revolution Championship?.................. No?
Yeah, it's a bit of a long name. Eight syllables! Sheesh!

Okay.... I've got it now.........

THE DEEVIL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

I'll walk out with my title. And it'll be.....

OH

SO

DDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!!!

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post