Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sophia Sanchez F.T.W. (for the win)
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

04-25-2013, 03:56 AM Exclamation  Sophia Sanchez F.T.W. (for the win) -->

Hello to my fellow female wrestlers in the XWF, and now that I think about, Ann Thranx isn't a female, he looks and sounds more like a guy who just commited the act of deep throat if you catch my drift. So with that said are you ready to lose that title to me.

I think I'll name it the........

The Battle of the Sexes Heavyweight Championship!!!!

The rule of the title if you will let me explain is that every time the title is defended, the same number of guys and woman must be involved, for example, if it were a fatal four way match, two guys and two woman must be involed. So I guess that's all I have to say about the title so I guess we can move on.

So far only Ann Thranx and "Bryce's Mother" have joined in besides mwa, and as of right now I feel like I won't even be breaking a sweat in this addition of Shove It Saturday. Now let's start with Bryce's Mother.

I understand that you're a dedicated mother, [YOU'RE ALSO EQUAL
TO A FEMALE PROSTITUTE!!!!!!!!!
I mean really if she really is Bryce's Mother then Bryce's Daddy can really be anybody. So when she talks about being pregnant, who the hell would fuck this bitch unless she was a prostitute. Anyways I am
legitmetally going to puke if I go any further with this bitch so let's move on.

Ann Thranx, the ugliest woman here, but who am I kidding she didn't get here off her looks did she? No, she's here to give others wins. I mean really how many wins does Ann really have. I am going to have to look that up. However if there is one thing I want you to never forget it would be........

THAT BELT IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Dreams ladies.
Edit Hate Post Like Post