Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
drezdin vs Trenton york
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-11-2016, 08:44 AM

Heya xwf universe this is your favorite giant drezdin here and today ladies and gents is your lucky day. Why is your lucky day? Well it's because...well it is weather you guys like it or not, and secondly is because I'm going to grace with my next quote on quote topic that I am going to talk about...my match against a new comer in the xwf Trenton York, with $12,000 of my money on the line. Now here is a guy who was recently signed by our fearless ceo leader not to long ago. A newbie that for what ever reason decided to that the only way to make it in the wrestling business and to name a name for ya self is to train much as you can and do what ever it takes to make a dream come true by getting signed by the xwf by someone who will take a chance on him. While I'll must admit that yes he did achieve that but what doesn't know that he knows now is that like the ole saying goes..."this is where the big boys play", what also he knows now if he does is that he's one dead man walking. I mean York you poor bastard I understand that the xwf is where the big boys play but your ass got doomed the moment you got put on the card against yours truly drezdin. I hope your ready for the fight of your life Trenton York, I mean you are make your xwf debut against a giant of a man, your first fight is against me. Yiiiipy! Yeah! Ssswwweeeeeettt! This is going to be fun and easy for me. WWWRRROOONNNGGG TRENTON YORK!!!! Listen to me very carefully, what in the blue fuck are you going to do to a person that is 3 times the size of you? What physical harm will you inflict onto yours truely? Maybe putting $12,000 of my only money will do for ya huh? BULL...FUCKING....SHIT. No amount of money, harm, or anything that shmuck of a rookie like you can do to me that will harm me. Trenton York you poor mother fucker of a thing I actually feel sorry for you for what I am about to do to you. I am the wrong guy you wanna debut against muchless make a name here in the xwf. I hope you are praying to God that you'll still be alive after I beat...yo...sorry...rookie...ass![/font][/size][/color]

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post