Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're not Luca
#AvantGardeGuy Offline
8===============D ~~~ Luca

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-09-2016, 08:41 PM

What is this? Someone who isn't Luca holding a title? I demand a recount. I demand that the normie judges look at this and tell me how it could have happened? You are an insult to the world that Luca ArzGODdi birthed from his magnificent urethra canal. Because he did so birth the world with his majestic penis. Even if he is so perfect he has become genderless, he has a massive dick. It is you that has the actually tiny penis. You owe the world an apology for not living up to Luca's glorious standards. You think he would have lost to some named Chaos? No. He also wouldn't have lost to Shade. How dare you stand in the same halls he once stood in! How dare you breathe the same air he once breathed in. Those breaths you take once touched his glorious lungs, and you defile them with your uselessness. I DEMAND YOU FACE ME IN COMBAT TO AVENGE LUCA'S HONOR! If there was to be U in Honor, it would be because the glorious leader Luca commanded it so. The Glorious one commands me to feast on Meatloaf, and you to feast on failure.

When I win this title from you, and take the prize money, it will all be handed to his majesty, Luca. And you shall never see it again. It shall be placed inside of a glass container, and Luca's face will be etched on it forever. Because I, #AVANTGARDEGUY, have deemed it so. I will use my Meatloaf belly to protect it from you. You, and your diseased rat looking self. In Luca's name, go take a shower. That's just gross, sir. You smell as if you have been inhaling the marijuana. Something Luca doesn't approve of. Real mean do cocaine, you little .

I pin Shaun Crowe and weep in anticipation.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2016, 09:37 AM

Ya boi must be rollin' on some molly or something.

Loverboy drops his hand three times and hands the Federweight Title to this weird looking homo.

Uh... good luck, dude.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - AVANT GARDE !

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Thomas Girard (08-10-2016)