Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kandi Kaned?
Kandi Washington Offline
The First Lady of Professional Wrestling

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2016, 02:47 PM

Kandi swings her right leg and knocks Shaun Crowe out with a spinning roundhouse kick to the face. As he falls to the mat, she lies on top of him with her hand over his face, yelling at the referee to count!

Kandi Washington: "Your dream finally came true! Let's face it Shaun, you don't deserve a woman like me on top of you just as much as you don't deserve to be the Federweight Championship. So continue lying on your back like the good little bitch you are!"

[Image: sexykandi3.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shaun Crowe Offline
IT'S YA BOI

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-07-2016, 03:09 PM

Shaun KICKADAFUKKKS OUT.

"First off, BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH whodafukkk iz you ta try 'n talk 'bout who be deservin' dis here-uh F to da E to da D (which you can git at any time hmu baybay) to da E to da muhfukkkin R-I-move-weight Championship. But I mean I guess you right you right. I don't deserve to be the Federweight Championship - because I FUKKKIN' AINT YA DUMB BROAD! I AINT NO CHAMPIONSHIP BELT LOOKIN ASS! Nah, I'm just da dude holdin' da belt. Shit, izzzz you the tag team championships or what? Bitches man. Get a little shine in they eye 'n they go straight up full hashtag Chronic Thundah.

"I FUCKIN' PINNED DA MOST DOMINANT CHAMP IN DA XWF FOR DIS BELT AND YA THANK I'M JUST GONNA HAND IT OVAH TA YA? Naaaaaaaaaaaah bitch, I'm just gettin' started. Brangin' gold ta my homeboy Donald Dank Trump so he can hashtag Make White American Dank Again. Ain't no room fa silly bitchezzzz ta get in da way so just fuckin' turn 'n walk right out da door so I can sneak a fukkkin peek 'a dat ass AKA da only thang a ho like you will be good for in dat Donald Trump America.

"IN DANK WE TRUST!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaun Crowe's post:
Big Nate (08-07-2016)
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2016, 01:45 AM

SHAUN KICKS OUT! The XWF representative of Donald Trump's #MakeAmericaDankAgain quickly grabs his belt and leaves, but not before having 12k xbux shoved right in his face by Thomas Girard for winning and defending the XWF Federweight Championship.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Shaun Crowe!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thomas Girard's post!
drezdin5788 (08-08-2016)