Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Black train to nowhere
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2016, 05:05 PM

We open to a white room, Adam Wednesday sits upon a throne comprised of guitars, surrounded by women dressed like famous movie slashers. A bong crafted from human remains is lit by the She-Krueger has Adam smirks, taking delight in these obscure surroundings.

This is a special surprise, after nearly a year of waiting, The Undead Debonaire, Duke of Spook, Herald of Horror, The Dandy Highwayman of the XWF, debuts against none other than Jose Gomez and former world champ, Barney "Roll me around in baby powder to find the wet spot" Green.

It takes me back to my first performance with Spookshow Supernova, Serina with her sweet melodies, Mick with his seismic drums, Izzo's annihilation bass lines, and yours truly plucking riffs that could crack open the heavens. Gone are the days when life was about moving fast and living faster. But hey, whats a rockstar to down when all the rage is only knowing three chords. The music industry isn't what it once was. Bands are popping up left and right like pimples on Barney's ass.

But I digress. This isn't music, this is XWF, the one place where I can rock harder than heavy metal and get paid to fuck shit up. This is no place for wannabes and whiners, which is where I'll begin.

Barney, your past is impressive, but thats exactly where is belongs. Stop living in yesterday and start fighting for tomorrow cuz today won't last long. Your name holds as much merit as a girl scout cookie badge found at a thrift shop. There's no doubt in my mind your a fierce competitor, but I'm here to make a name crushing names. I have every once of respect for ya, but if I have to blow you off the stage into the 7th row, physics willing, I'm gonna do it. It's nothing personal, but the show is my business and electrifying the crowd is my job description. If you truly believe you can stop the Spookshow Supernova from partying through and bringing down the house, then you had better steer clear of the wreckage.

Jose, another new face. You call yourself the future, but the crystal ball says otherwise. You're future is bright, but it's the result of you burning up as you plummet back to earth. Nothing shines brighter than a star evolving to a higher form, and that star is me, The Rock and Roll zombie, purveyor of Horrorpunk and godfather of Gothabilly. You should stay home for Savage, it's gonna be a horror movie that you will nott survive. Imagine if you will standing in the middle town, sixgun at your right, and staring right through you is the spectre of a mad dog killer, aching for you to make the slightest twitch. I'm that spectre, I'm that corpse, hung for shooting a man just to take his drink. Can you pull the trigger? Can you muster up the nerve to lift that gun, look the devil in his eyes and bid your life goodbye should you fail? The answer is no. Just like Barney, your too focused on not living in the now, forgetting that life is more than just daydreaming. You're too plain to just drop everything and go completely bonkers, against the grain and defying all your better judgements.

This is not a hobby for me. This is me in my natural habitat. Chaos, fornication, a guitar, and the adoration of millions are nothing short of a by-product to my eventual rise to Megastardom. You two are unfortunate enough to stand in my way.

The bong makes it around to Adam, and just before he takes a hit, he utters the words:

Hail, hail. Rock and Roll.

He winks at the camera and takes an epic rip as the scene ends.[/color]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adam Wednesday's post:
Barney Green (08-07-2016)