Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kandi... Let me rape you!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-03-2016, 10:53 AM

"Hey Kandi babay. Uni Champ here. I don't normally do this, in fact I've never done this but even my mrs, Natalie thinks you're stunning. So pull your draws down and let me rape you, whilst she video tapes you.

100% Scullyfaction Guaranteed!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-03-2016, 01:50 PM

No worries, Miss Kandi, while our beloved Universal Champion is just imploding with professionalism, I have a solution to this situation before it goes any further.

My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville, and not only do I treat the mentally ill when it comes to the many patients of this FINE federation, but I also handle different cases related to the workplace through the Law Offices of D'Ville and Associates. Any discrepancies, inequalities, discriminations, harassments, and even accidents that happen in the work environment, contact me.

Please, my dear, take my card.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-03-2016, 02:34 PM

"Hello old man how are you? Nevermind that question, I have a real question for you. Why are you interfering in my business?"
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-03-2016, 02:41 PM

Interfering? Hardly, Mister Scully. I was just giving the young lady an option to fight back WITHOUT fighting back, you know? I feel it has been my utmost duty to protect the weak and innocent while snuffing out the ignorant.

Please, do not feel threatened by my approach. You have nothing to fear, provided you keep your little 'Scull-banger' locked up.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-03-2016, 02:45 PM

"She can simply say yes or she can simply say no. Do you want to rape her or some shit? That's the impression I'm getting Doc. Like you're trying to sweeten her up. I haven't raped her, yet. I'm not harassing her. I asked her simple question which requires a simple answer."
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-03-2016, 02:56 PM

Okay there IS definitely something wrong here. I had to go over that several different times before I realized I wasn't talking with Mister Smackins. A simple question requiring a simple answer hardly justifies the unprofessionalism that's reeking from your being right now. You used to be a respectable fellow, I would say, or at least, ignorant enough to come across as a harmless puppy-dawg. Not an annoying little fly needs swatted or a cockroach that needs squashed. Has the Universal Championship already plagued what little dignity you had in that little brain to begin with? Perhaps you should take one of my OTHER cards, Mister Scully.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Roxy Cotton (08-03-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-03-2016, 03:08 PM

"If you gave me one of your cards then I would look at it and then I would tear it up. Quite frankly I'm just doing what someone asked me to do here. I was offered something in return but I am yet to bloody see it. But I know what I'm saying and I know what I'm doing. I don't give a fuck who it offends either, whether it's professional or not, this is the XWF. Full of crazy ass slags!"
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-03-2016, 03:38 PM

I see, so, someone else is using the XWF Universal Champion as a puppet in one of their games for what? Xbux? HA! I can get that, if you were broke. What kind of deal are you getting as the Uni-champ, anyway, Scully? I received a pretty hefty salary when I was the champ. I can only hope you're getting the same treatment as I did.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-03-2016, 08:33 PM

how can scully fuck kandi when he has a small penis?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-03-2016, 08:38 PM

Scorched by Mister Gilmour.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-03-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-04-2016, 12:27 AM

(08-03-2016, 08:33 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how can scully fuck kandi when he has a small penis?

"The same way I brush your moms yellow teeth!"

(08-03-2016, 03:38 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I see, so, someone else is using the XWF Universal Champion as a puppet in one of their games for what? Xbux? HA! I can get that, if you were broke. What kind of deal are you getting as the Uni-champ, anyway, Scully? I received a pretty hefty salary when I was the champ. I can only hope you're getting the same treatment as I did.

"Of course I'm not getting the same treatment. You had your nose up managements ass, they don't like guys like me. After all I'm British, part of the greatest stable ever and most recently I defeated the XWF owner, Loverboy Vinnie Lane for the XWF Uni-on Championship. Oh wait wasn't it Vinnie who beat you? I rest my case!"
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-04-2016, 01:19 AM

(08-04-2016, 01:01 AM)Luna Hightower Said: "You know. When you wanna rape someone. You don't ask them to let you. You really are a fucking . Aren't you?"

"I was asked to ask Kandi, so that's what I did. Not because I'm a puppet but because I got something out of it and I just don't give a fuck.
So Luna shut your mouth before I take your sledgehammer and shove it up your fanny!"
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-04-2016, 05:22 AM

I stick my Sledgehammer up my pussy Said:"Aaaaahhh, I see. You're not a puppet. You're a fucking bitch. You don't even have the fucking balls to really rape her. You just fucking did it because someone told you to. Fuck that shit. Why let someone be your master? You need to get out from under their thumb or else you're going to be a bitch for the rest of your life."

"Okay I know you're a little slow, I know you're a dumb ass bitch but I'll tell you once again and hopefully you can take it all in this time. I.. Scully was ASKED to do this in exchange for SOMETHING. I.. Scully didn't do this because I was forced like you want me to force myself upon Kandi.
I asked Kandi like a true gentlemen should. I know you're jealous cuz no one wants to rape you, let alone fuck you but that is not my problem you fishy cunt!"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2016, 07:32 AM

U r lame scully

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-04-2016, 07:52 AM

(08-04-2016, 07:32 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: U r lame scully

"I am so lame that I am the XWF UNI Champ, Slut!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
drezdin5788 (08-04-2016)
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-04-2016, 09:45 AM

"Let me get this straight. You were bribed to offer the idea of rape to Kandi? Is that correct?"

"Wow."

"If anyone can truly present the lame ass, boring version of bribery and attempted rape, it's you, Scully."

"I bet if this little scenario played out the way you had it planned, you woulda offered her tea afterwards too."

"Fuck. You're pathetic."

"No wonder your wife is interested in lookin' at other women, she probably prefers them too. A preference that most likely came after marriage cause if anyone can turn a chick off men, it would be you, Scullz."

"Ladies and gentlemen, your Universal Champion, at his finest!"

"Remember this moment cause it's only downhill after this."

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-04-2016, 09:52 AM

And people thought I was an embarrassment when I was World Champion. I may be a drunk and a tranny thrilla but I never asked or raped anyone. It was all consensual.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-04-2016), Vincent Lane (08-04-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-04-2016, 10:25 AM

"Ok, it was me. I offered him money for it. Like you guys didn't know. Anyway, is the rape on?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 10:32 AM

(08-03-2016, 02:45 PM)Scully Said: "She can simply say yes or she can simply say no."

"You sure you know how rape works, idiot?"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Dillinger (08-04-2016), Nico LaVey (08-04-2016), Vincent Lane (08-04-2016)
Dillinger Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 10:38 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:32 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(08-03-2016, 02:45 PM)Scully Said: "She can simply say yes or she can simply say no."

"That's how British rape works. Then you offer them tea afterwards and watch reruns of Downton Abbey together."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dillinger's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-04-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 10:45 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:38 AM)Dillinger Said:
(08-04-2016, 10:32 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:

"That's how British rape works. Then you offer them tea afterwards and watch reruns of Downton Abbey together."

"How about I stick my cock in your ass, cowboy?"
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-04-2016, 10:46 AM

"Listen here you bunch of Cunts...

Who was the one who had the fuckin' bollocks to dethrone Loverboy Vinnie Lane? Who ended the eleventh month reign of the XWF Universal Champion? Was it you Mister IC, Dillinger? How about you Mister. Xtreme piece of shit, Soldier? What about you Doc? After you got your ass handed to you by Vinnie, you shat your pants and ran back to the retirement home. Luna did you wave your Sledgehammer and beat Vinnie? No cuz you can't even get a Hart title shot, you dumb wench. What about you Gilly? Oh wait.. You tried and you got ya ass whooped. Barney, you fuckin' fat bastard, you didn't do it either did you?

Yet I'm the fuckin' embarrassment? I'm the former with the biggest title in the XWF. If I'm so fucking lame and , then what does that make Vinnie Lane? The owner of this company, who I defeated. More importantly what does it make the rest of you who couldn't even try it?! Exactly, Get off my balls you fuckin' sweaty crevices!"
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 10:46 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:45 AM)Tush Said: "How about I stick my cock in your ass, cowboy?"

"Nah, you see I think Scully is just a fucking idiot, because clearly this British cigarette understands the meaning of the word."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 10:48 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:46 AM)Scully Said: "If I'm so fucking lame and , then what does that make Vinnie Lane?

"You mean, Vinnie LAME!"

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 10:49 AM

"Can we all remember who the king of rape is? Thomas Girard."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 10:50 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:46 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(08-04-2016, 10:45 AM)Tush Said: "How about I stick my cock in your ass, cowboy?"

"Nah, you see I think Scully is just a fucking idiot, because clearly this British cigarette understands the meaning of the word."

"Come on, fuck me. Skip down to the ring with me and grab my penis like you do with Greggo big man. Let me lick that makeup off your face."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue Gator's post:
Scully (08-04-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-04-2016, 10:55 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:48 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(08-04-2016, 10:46 AM)Scully Said: "If I'm so fucking lame and , then what does that make Vinnie Lane?

"You mean, Vinnie LAME!"

"You call him Vinnie Lame but even with your briefcase, you were too scared to cash in!"
Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 10:58 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:45 AM)Tush Said:
(08-04-2016, 10:38 AM)Dillinger Said:
(08-04-2016, 10:32 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: "You sure you know how rape works, idiot?"

"How about I stick my cock in your ass, cowboy?"

How about Scully, Dillinger, Soldier, and I all bukkake your nan?

(08-04-2016, 10:49 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Can we all remember who the king of rape is? Thomas Girard."

Who shoves oranges into the peeholes of little children, right?

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 11:03 AM

"Who the fuck are you? Jesus Christ mate, you are an abomination! You look like you got one of those free tattoo packs from an edgy teen magazine and stuck them all over your fucking body.

I'll tell you what, since you want to get your cocks out and wank onto something with several other men so badly, you can do that, but my Nan would probably fuck you with a wooden spoon DRIPPING with porridge if you come in vicinity of her council estate."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Blue Gator's post:
Felix Braddock (08-04-2016), Scully (08-04-2016)
Dillinger Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 11:06 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:46 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:

"Touche."

"As for your offer Tush, you're welcome to try but if you fail and you will fail, I get introduce your rectum to something a tad more memorable than the endless flow of cocks you've grown used to. Do we have a deal?'

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 11:19 AM

(08-04-2016, 10:58 AM)Nico LaVey Said: How about Scully, Dillinger, Soldier, and I all bukkake your nan?

"I'm sorry... Nico LaVey, is it? Don't ever speak on my behalf again."

"Or the next time you do, you'll think back to this moment and wonder why you didn't listen as you enjoy the view from your hospital bed."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 11:24 AM

(08-04-2016, 11:06 AM)Dillinger Said: "As for your offer Tush, you're welcome to try..."

[i][b]"I'm welcome to try... and stick my clam mallet in your arsehole?

Is this... is this [color=#FF0000]CONSENSUAL?

I don't fucking care for your welcomes and salutations for when I turn the masculinity knob down a notch. You're already more androgynous than Vinnie Lane as it is, . You and all your pathetic buddies wanking your cocks off because its the popular, current, trending, mainstream, hashtag shit to do against Scully is downright LAUGHABLE.

HAHAHAHA!

Get it, pussy? That's me laughing at your feeble attempts to insult the Union with Downton Abbey jokes. Here's a cracking crease for you, you're from DOWNYTON ABBEY - because you're fucking ]
Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 11:37 AM

(08-04-2016, 11:19 AM)Dillinger Said:
(08-04-2016, 10:58 AM)Nico LaVey Said: How about Scully, Dillinger, Soldier, and I all bukkake your nan?

"Or the next time you do, you'll think back to this moment and wonder why you didn't listen as you enjoy the view from your hospital bed."

As fucking if you of all people could put me into a hospital bed. Now run along before I put you into a grave and get my men to alter your will to add a little bit extra to the LaVey family fortune.

1x Federweight Champion.

― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-04-2016, 11:42 AM

Don't buy into his lies, everyone. When he talks about the LaVey family fortune, this is what he's talking about: as you can see, it doesn't look good.

[Image: c2UFPlU.jpg]

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Braddock's post:
Blue Gator (08-04-2016), Dillinger (08-04-2016)
William W. Warren Offline
Attorney at Law. Sleep Well, August.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2016, 11:43 AM

(08-04-2016, 11:42 AM)Felix Braddock Said: Don't buy into his lies, everyone. When he talks about the LaVey family fortune, this is what he's talking about: as you can see, it doesn't look good.

Sigh.

You all know the drill by this point: please remove this meme, pay 500 xbux in royalties, or we will see you in court.

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 11:56 AM

(08-04-2016, 11:24 AM)Tush Said:
(08-04-2016, 11:06 AM)Dillinger Said: "As for your offer Tush, you're welcome to try..."

[i]"I'm welcome to try... and stick my clam mallet in your arsehole?

Is this... is this [color=#FF0000]CONSENSUAL?

I don't fucking care for your welcomes and salutations for when I turn down the masculinity knob down a notch. You're already more androgynous than Vinnie Lane as it is, . You and all your pathetic buddies wanking your cocks off because its the popular, current, trending, mainstream, hashtag shit to do against Scully is downright LAUGHABLE.

HAHAHAHA!

Get it, pussy? That's me laughing at your feeble attempts to insult the Union with Downton Abbey jokes. Here's a cracking crease for you, you're from DOWNYTON ABBEY - because you're fucking ]

[b]"So that's a - no, then?"

"Is that how it works, you toss out an offer and I up the ante and then you retract it as you hide behind some weak insults that probably would sound edgy and hard to anyone but me. No, those tepid remarks might make the others blush and tuck their tails but I hear you and see you for what you really are. Nothin' but chicken shit. All talk and no substance. Sure, it's easy to come out here and squawk but when it comes down to actual actions determining things, you flop like the sad, flaccid wang that you truly are. That's right. You're the living embodiment of droopy dick! And I doubt there's enough viagra on the market to fix that but maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps you can snort some 'off the market' shit and give it another go. Whaddya say? My dance card is completely empty after Gilmour. C'mon Tush. Don't be a limp noodle dick, firm up and accept."

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 12:08 PM

(08-04-2016, 11:37 AM)Nico LaVey Said:
(08-04-2016, 11:19 AM)Dillinger Said:

As fucking if you of all people could put me into a hospital bed. Now run along before I put you into a grave and get my men to alter your will to add a little bit extra to the LaVey family fortune.

"It is your right to be wrong but I'd love to show you otherwise."

Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 12:27 PM

(08-04-2016, 11:43 AM)William W. Warren Said:
(08-04-2016, 11:42 AM)Felix Braddock Said: Don't buy into his lies, everyone. When he talks about the LaVey family fortune, this is what he's talking about: as you can see, it doesn't look good.

Sigh.

You all know the drill by this point: please remove this meme, pay 500 xbux in royalties, or we will see you in court.

[Image: Nickelbach_o_94550.jpg]
Come at me if you want to get railed in the ass by my lawyers the way I would Ophelia.

(08-04-2016, 12:08 PM)Dillinger Said:
(08-04-2016, 11:37 AM)Nico LaVey Said:
(08-04-2016, 11:19 AM)Dillinger Said: "I'm sorry... Nico LaVey, is it? Don't ever speak on my behalf again."

"It is your right to be wrong but I'd love to show you otherwise."

Go ahead and show me, then. You don't even need to put the IC title on the line. Just name the show, and, if you wish, a stipulation.

1x Federweight Champion.

― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
William W. Warren Offline
Attorney at Law. Sleep Well, August.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2016, 12:31 PM

Cease and desist.

500 xbux in royalties.

Lawsuit.

If other lawyers scared me, I wouldn't be representing Arzegotti you halfwit.

Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2016, 12:42 PM

(08-04-2016, 12:31 PM)William W. Warren Said: Cease and desist.

500 xbux in royalties.

Lawsuit.

If other lawyers scared me, I wouldn't be representing Arzegotti you halfwit.

Oh, you represent the Meme Queen? Let me hit a little closer to home, then.

[Image: rwby_deal_with_it__gif_by_dustiniz117-d6t0aa5.jpg]

1x Federweight Champion.

― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
Vincent Lane (08-04-2016)