Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For A Tag Partner
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-05-2016, 10:38 PM

I may be a little rusty due to my hiatus from wrestling but I am a veteran wrestler who is looking for a chance to go at the tag belts. I may not be that wrestler who does flips and shit in the ring but I pack a mean right hook which is all that matters in the end. Anyone wanna team with me?

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
The Blue Tango (08-05-2016)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2016, 10:57 PM

Look no further new best friend! You seem like the kind of whipper-snapper that is just CALLING for a goddamn make-over in the XWF. Join the flip-side with this cray-zay neck slappin', ankle grabbin'-----ankle snappin'..... Arm... some.. thing--

Dude. If the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles are in your future......

[Waves arms very.... majestically.... and mystically.... and magically......]

........ Calypso ...... is in....... your future!

It's inevitable, bruh. Didn't your basketball coach ever tell you to go with the flow? Mine did.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
Barney Green (08-06-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-05-2016), Vincent Lane (08-06-2016)
Lyianna Properchev Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-06-2016, 06:58 AM

I'll team with you
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-06-2016, 10:53 AM

(08-05-2016, 10:57 PM)Calypso! Said: Look no further new best friend! You seem like the kind of whipper-snapper that is just CALLING for a goddamn make-over in the XWF. Join the flip-side with this cray-zay neck slappin', ankle grabbin'-----ankle snappin'..... Arm... some.. thing--

Dude. If the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles are in your future......

[Waves arms very.... majestically.... and mystically.... and magically......]

........ Calypso ...... is in....... your future!

It's inevitable, bruh. Didn't your basketball coach ever tell you to go with the flow? Mine did.

You got yourself a deal. Let's show the world what we are capable of together as a team.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2016, 04:20 PM

Trio Tag Champs?
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-06-2016, 09:42 PM

(08-06-2016, 04:20 PM)Adam Wednesday Said: Trio Tag Champs?

Adam's kind of an odd name for a chick, but I'm down if Barn-zilla's down.

[Calypso waves his hands, as an eagle would majestically spread it's wings just before taking flight.....]

[He whispers to us all....]

Calypsooooooo.......
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2016, 05:06 AM

I'm a dude.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-07-2016, 09:36 AM

"And I'm a virgin. Come by my office and we'll test both lies."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2016, 01:47 PM

(08-07-2016, 09:36 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "And I'm a virgin. Come by my office and we'll test both lies."

We both know you like it in the rear, maybe I'll borrow LeStrange's broom and show the world just how much fudge you have packed up there. There's probably a whole assortment of male DNA back there. Or was it an exclusive dumping ground for the Dangerous Alliance?