Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Finger To the System and Scully... #GetMoney
Chaos

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 05:38 PM

Chaos sit backs and watches as the events unfold between the office staff of the XWF and Soldier's pursuit of a Universal title shot. He chuckles to himself and comes out of the corner again and taps Soldier on the shoulder

Chaos: Well, until your bank roll gets fat enough or until they blackball my house, I can do this shit all night long...

As Unknown Soldier turns around, he trips over Chaos' foot and Chaos makes yet another weak ass pin attempt.

Edit
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 07:42 PM

Soldier kicks out.

"Wow, this guy is quite the trooper. Just keep funneling the money to me and maybe eventually we can get enough funds to help send Scully's kid to college. Maybe his wife can get dressed up in a mink coat and him and Ghost Tank can sit around a giant fireplace in some expensive bar. Drinking thousand dollar glasses of red wine and watching Burlesque shows or some shit. Scully's a !"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post