Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing ilyanna properchev
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2016, 02:49 PM

For those who don't remember me or even know who the hell I am please allow me to introduce my self, ilyanna jalena properchev. I am the ex-boyfriend of the biggest and the dumbest mother fucker known to human kind the bitch drezdin, or better known as the women who made satan and Jesus my bitches. I recently got hired into this place in hoping to do or should I say check of all four things off that I wrote down on a piece of paper, that they are to become the next world champion, BE THEE ONE AND ONLY DOMINATE XWF DIVA, rule the xwf with every fiber of my being, and las t it not least thee number one thing that I want to check off is speaking of the xwf is to releave the xwf of the constant head aches and pains that it gets every single fucking day that is just like what he did to the poor bastard Crimson dong is to if I can't kill him or his life at the very least end his god damn worthless piece of shit career in my ex-boyfriend so that the xwf can have some r&r for once. So with all of that being said since to be THE world champion you gotta hone your skill by going after the best of what the xwf has to offer or as wwe hall of famer ric flair would say to be the best you got to beat the best...right? And I was wondering if there is any one of you guys that has the balls or the vagina to take me on that are my "list"? I mean I know you guys love to destroy the quote on quote fresh meat that comes into this place. So how's about it?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-31-2016)