Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 05:05 AM

Battle Thread!

Deadline is 8/6/ @ 11:59 pm, board time.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Jakob Davis (07-31-2016)
OneInTheChamber Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-31-2016, 03:23 PM

Jakob, I don't know what they were thinking putting us head to head, because I know you and I both have bigger fish to fry. You have to focus on Ghost Tank, and I am working on pushing my way towards the XTreme Title. May the best man win. I wonder if we could convince Ginger to give the winner a date? Heheh. Best of luck pal!

some text
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OneInTheChamber's post:
Jakob Davis (07-31-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

07-31-2016, 03:38 PM

"Chris Chambers. Horrible to meet you. Good thing it's not my son trash talking you, or he'd probably fuck this up since you're now his "fwiend" or whatever. I'm taking over here for this trash talk battle, and I'm making it my dedicated mission to rip you a new asshole."

"Now, onto business. You're probably the biggest fucking pussy I've ever met, crying after something as simple as Unknown kicking out of your Xtreme title pin. That was a work my ass, you even laid off of Ginger once you saw my pussy son was after her too faster than Peter Gilmour can say "suck my dick." And you're proclaiming you're essentially going to become the 'head' of the Xtreme division? Hah! You're not even good enough to lace up my boots, and I'm a manager for Christ's sake. You're a joke, and you'll likely never grow out of that. Ginger deserves much better than like you and my son going after her."
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-31-2016, 03:44 PM

Chris: Well this is unexpected. Do you really expect me to sit here and take that? You know, I'll be praying for you my friend. What kind of FATHER would sleep with his own son's love interest man? You are truly sick my friend, and honestly, you owe your son an apology. He deserves better than you berating him and acting "in his best interest." Jakob is one hell of a wrestler, and your lack of confidence in him is disturbing. I tell you what, let me take Jakob under my wing and help build him up, because all you do is tear him down. Last I checked, Jakob is the wrestler, so he really doesn't need you. The age of the XWF being dominated with poor mannered, ill-intent, potty mouths is over. Who says you have to tear someone down to be victorious? Jakob, if you are listening man, tell your father to take a hike, let us deal with this man to man, and push towards our goals, not your fathers agenda.

some text
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OneInTheChamber's post:
Jakob Davis (07-31-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 05:35 PM

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"No."

"See, Jakob is unaware of who he's facing, and he tried convincing me off-camera to take him out of this house show. I agreed, but I fucking lied. I'm forcing him to go to Poughkeepsie, where spoiler alert- he's kicking your ass around the ring."

"The day I hand my son over to you as a protege is the day I die. You can't even look like a credible threat, what makes you think he'll be doing good under your wing? Jakob is one of the hottest young stars, while meanwhile the only hot thing you are is shit."

"And I fucked Ginger? You act like this is news. I gave that slut the best pounding of her life, way better than you or Jakob will ever amount to doing to her. And that's a fact. You want to prove you'd be better for Jakob as a mentor than I am? Do something other than being a fucking loser."
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-31-2016, 05:59 PM

Chris: Tim, it isn't news, everyone in the world knows it, but it speaks volumes to what a bad father, manager, and all around human being you are. How could you do that to your own flesh and blood? To make him stronger, no, that is just despicable. And to make him fight a match that he knows nothing about, to make him pursue a championship that he doesn't want, and to take advantage of the woman that he CLEARLY has feelings for... I'll pray for you. I can't bad mouth my boy Jakob, but obviously I can't sit back and let you continue to be the worst part of his career... he may be a young hot star, but you are not, and it is time for you to go

some text
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 10:49 PM

(07-31-2016, 10:34 PM)OneInTheChamber Said: Chris: The sky will be the limit when you can step out of your father's shadow and truly stand on your own two feet.

"You're fucking stupid, aren't you? You haven't paid attention to Jakob, at all. Even with other videos you've constructed as a response, you say I'm holding him down, yet with his debut, when I tried to get him to go for the Universal Championship, in response he rejected that and instead he was booked in the opening match of a Savage, where he fucking demolished a j0bber in like, 30 seconds. He hates having his name out there, however I will admit with him suddenly wanting Ginger's attention he has improved, now he wants to go for the Hart Championship, but he still doesn't want above and beyond."

"If there was an opportunity presented to bring a new Universal Champion to save us from our of a champion, leaving a rather large gap in the X-treme Division, wouldn't you want to jump on it? Of course you would, you're the fucker saying you're the next X-treme Champion, which made me laugh the first time I heard about it. Seriously, fuck wrestling with you, the only thing you're good for is a couple laughs. Go join the circus, be a clown or something. Such a low status fits gutter trash such as yourself."
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-31-2016, 11:08 PM

Chris: Tim, wow. You truly are a dark soul man. I just want what is best for your son, and you pushing him to "go for the Universal title" to go above and beyond... who says that isn't what he wants to do ... Ok I get that, but you have to listen to your son, his heart and soul are set on the Hart Championship... so why should you hold him back from doing what he wants? It is not about what you want for him, it is what he wants for himself, and what he wants is Ginger and the Hart Championship. You seriously need to step off and let him face me, because honestly, I have to do what is best for me, and if that means running through you and Jakob, then so be it. This match is me vs Jakob, no where do I see the name Tim anywhere on the schedule ... that is because you sir, are not a wrestler, you are not a competitor, you are literally a mouth and a bad one at that. I seriously do pity you ...

some text
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-03-2016, 03:44 PM

Chris: Tim, you obviously must be tied up with this whole fiasco with Ginger, so I'm hoping that this will fall on Jakob's ears. Man, I really am not looking forward to this fight, and I am going to already apologize to you my man, because if you are in my way, I hate to say it, but you are going to have to be put in your place because as much as you want the Hart title, I want the Xtreme title, and I am going to do whatever it takes to position myself to get to that position. Jakob, I really hope the best for you and Ginger and everything else you are getting ready to go through, but destiny awaits ... and I have to push to that goal no matter what.

some text
Hate Post Like Post