Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Shade -vs- Trenton York
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 05:01 AM

Battle Thread!

Deadline is 8/6 at 11:59 pm, board time.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2016, 05:57 PM

Out of the darkness Shade walks out looking into the camera without hope saying.

Well It Looks Like I'm going to have to face a new rookie in this place and Another opening match. I don't know why I not in a championship match because I am the Prince of Death, The Reaper of XWF and they are making me do trivial matches against a nobody who doesn't even have a record. But know I have to appease management just to get my Shot at Something, So York no afence.......... No actually all afence. you're not even on my level even though I am on a bit of rebuild. So rookie don't fuck with me and Just lay down or Well Let's just say your career will end as it starts.

Shade disappears back into the darkness.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Vincent Lane (08-01-2016)