Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some weak ass shit
Chaos

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2016, 10:46 PM

Chaos stumbles into the same warehouse he found Unknown Soldier at last time looking to fight for the XTreme title. He looks around and sure enough he see's Unknown standing there holding his Federweight title. Chaos, already upset with the way that the bitch Universal Champion is acting walks up to Soldier and begins to speak.

Chaos: So... this is a trash talking title is it? Scully is a punk bitch.... fuck him up for me ... I can't stand a pussy who is scared to fight the real contenders... wanting some god damn jobbers for a pay check ... Fuck you Scully and fuck this system ...

Chaos watches as Soldier lays down the belt and lays flat on his back. Chaos puts a tippy toe on Soldiers chest and makes a weak ass pin attempt.

Edit
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 01:27 AM

Soldier kicks out.

"I'm not sure if I can actually win this trash talking session, since I actually agree with everything you just said. Scully is a ass pussy little bitch. I'm not sure if I can really debate the subject much with you. I think that pansy made it pretty clear when I challenged him and he tried to divert the conversation, and started dancing around the subject and fumbling around it miserably like an overweight ballerina. At least you're smart enough to see through this silly Xbux game of his that he is playing. Just remember, every shitty pin attempt you make will give me $7,000 Xbux, which is the equivalent to like six cans of creamed corn, so that Scully can feed his anorexic little child spawn. Can you believe that had the nerve to question my Federweight title reign? Yet, he's never even attempted to pin me? Maybe in England it's acceptable to be a hypocritical sack of shit, but here in reality and in the XWF. We see through all his bullshit."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-31-2016, 10:41 AM

Soldier kicks out before two!

Girard hands him the belt, coupled with 7,000 xbux and a "Fuck you," from Girard as he walks off.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Unknown Soldier!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Girard's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-31-2016)