Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ask Ghost Tank a question
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-30-2016, 09:22 PM

Are you still scared of me?

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ginger Snaps's post:
Morbid Angel (07-30-2016), Thomas Girard (07-30-2016)
OneInTheChamber Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-30-2016, 09:34 PM

::A young courier comes running up to Ginger Snaps and hands her a small envelope with a note in it::

Ginger,

We haven't been introduced, but I'm Chris Chambers. I just wanted to take time to introduce myself to you, because you are absolutely gorgeous. I hope maybe someday we can meet face to face. Until then, I hope this note finds you well... Thank you for making my day with that beautiful smile...

In Him,
Chris Chambers

some text
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-30-2016, 09:39 PM

"Why do you think I'm scared of you? Because I let you win in January for a title shot at Morbid? Because I felt done with this place and wanted to continue a different life? I'm not scared of you. I pity you. You were once a shining star. You beat Vinnie Lane for a title, in, what? Your very first appearance? And look at how low you've fallen.

I am not scared of you. I am not fearful of you.

I pity you."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-31-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-30-2016, 09:44 PM

You're afraid of me. You couldn't ever force a word to me in either of the encounters we've had. Prove you're not afraid of me. Also, what am I? Now, I'm a winner. You? You're afraid of me, and a sad sad man.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

07-30-2016, 09:47 PM

Jakob almost swoons upon looking at his love, while Tim coughs into his hand, trying to look away from Ginger.

It appears Jakob doesn't know what happened yet, as he tries to collect himself as best he can before saying, "Oh hey, ah, Ginger! How's life and, ah... stuff?"

It's easy to see Jakob is only humiliating himself by talking, as evidenced by Tim face-palming and walking off screen.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-30-2016, 09:52 PM

(07-30-2016, 09:44 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: You're afraid of me. You couldn't ever force a word to me in either of the encounters we've had. Prove you're not afraid of me. Also, what am I? Now, I'm a winner. You? You're afraid of me, and a sad sad man.

"As I said, I pity you. You used to be enjoyable. My, how being in the XWF has changed you. Now you're just a former shell of yourself. You used to want to get along with people. Now you're picking fights, and losing.

I'm so sorry for the depths of obscurity that you have fallen into. You deserved better."

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-30-2016, 09:53 PM

I'm ok. I had fun with your dad the other day. Did he tell you about it?

Ghost Tank is afraid of me, Jakob. Tell him to fight me.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2016, 10:01 PM

(07-30-2016, 09:53 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: I'm ok. I had fun with your dad the other day. Did he tell you about it?

"My dad died when I was thirteen. As did my mother. Both died in an accident. So, again, you, the depths of obscurity. It is a terrible thing to be in. You are trying to fight me, to try and say I'm afraid of you. Such a sad, sad, sad little girl."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-31-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-30-2016, 10:06 PM

(07-30-2016, 10:01 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(07-30-2016, 09:53 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: I'm ok. I had fun with your dad the other day. Did he tell you about it?

"My dad died when I was thirteen. As did my mother. Both died in an accident. So, again, you, the depths of obscurity. It is a terrible thing to be in. You are trying to fight me, to try and say I'm afraid of you. Such a sad, sad, sad little girl."

Does it hurt being so high and mighty you don't understand what you're talking about, or thinking about? Jakob asked me how life was, I spent time with his dad the other day. So I was talking to him. Not you. Go play with your cars while the adults are talking.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
Jakob Davis (07-30-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 10:06 PM

"No, ah, he didn't. I need to find out what you two did together." Jakob looks genuinely confused and is about to go find his father, when what Ghost Tank says hits him--

(07-30-2016, 09:52 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(07-30-2016, 09:44 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: You're afraid of me. You couldn't ever force a word to me in either of the encounters we've had. Prove you're not afraid of me. Also, what am I? Now, I'm a winner. You? You're afraid of me, and a sad sad man.

"As I said, I pity you. You used to be enjoyable. My, how being in the XWF has changed you. Now you're just a former shell of yourself. You used to want to get along with people. Now you're picking fights, and losing.

I'm so sorry for the depths of obscurity that you have fallen into. You deserved better."

Jakob stops in his tracks, and addresses Ghost Tank.

"You listen right here, you cock munching, tranny loving . Ginger is one of the best things in this federation today, and she deserves better than having to listen to scrubs who cry into their pillow trying to confirm to themselves that they're a relevant threat like you having to talk down to you. I may have lost to you, but that's not happening again! I'm going to fight, and when I curb stomp you into the mat this time, I'm going to make sure you go back to where you belong, down in the gutter with no-name trash like Shade and Drezdin!"

Jakob is out of breath following his rant, which causes his father to come back on screen and clap for his boy.

"There you go kid, I knew you could cut a mean trash promo!"

Jakob gives him a weird look, before saying--

"I thought you said I was terrible at it."

"Shut up and don't ruin this for yourself."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2016, 10:12 PM

"Jakob, you've never been relevant. So don't even dare try to talk down to me, boy.

And Ginger, you used to be a worthy competitor. Now? No... Just... no.

And I was only half right about what you said. How am I supposed to know you're talking to him? You've been focusing mainly on me, so it's kind of difficult to know who you're talking to.

The other half, about you trying to get into a fight, is right. You just keep on trying, little Ginger. Maybe one day, you'll become a real competitor! Instead of being the burning trash heap you've become."

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 10:17 PM

(07-30-2016, 10:12 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Jakob, you've never been relevant. So don't even dare try to talk down to me, boy."

"This is your chance Jakob, follow up!" Tim shouts at his son.

Jakob takes a deep breath before talking. "You act like you're still relevant now. You can't even pin Scully with your tag partner in Abaddon with you, and I've done way better than your whole career so far. In official, sanctioned matches here, I've got a 2-2 record. News flash, that record is ten times better than yours. Prove that I'm irrelevant, and you're superior to me.

Face.

Me.

."

"I'm liking this new side of you!" Tim beams, seeming proud of his son for once.

"I mean, a lady like Ginger shouldn't have to be subjected to insults from people like Ghost Tank," Jakob sighs.

"Well, keep it up! Don't let Ghost Tank get in a word edgewise!"
Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-30-2016, 10:18 PM

If you were half as smart as you act like, you would have figured out that when Jakob asked me how life was, I'd answer. Keep trying to bully me, you're not good at it. It's ok, make your excuses for why you can't fight me. It just makes you look sadder.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-30-2016, 11:06 PM

::Chris looks around while the whole conversation took place, as he stood in the corner the whole time and walks away with his head hanging, feeling rejected by Ginger::

some text
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2016, 11:06 PM

(07-30-2016, 10:18 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: Keep trying to bully me, you're not good at it.

"Yeah, I'm bullying you. Coming from the person trying to bully me into a match with them.

Sorry, but I don't take challenges from people I pity. I'm not some kind of drunken woman, who just talked to their best friend, and they're both talking about sex, and her best friend, a man, hasn't had sex in his life, so, because she's drunk, decides to offer him pity sex.

You're not getting a shot at me. Stop trying to force yourself into a match. Go fuck Jakob, maybe he'll turn into a real boy!"

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 11:12 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:06 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Go fuck Jakob, maybe he'll turn into a real boy!"

"THAT'S IT! Fucking hell, Tank. Fight me, next Warfare. Hell, it can even be non-title. But I wanna wipe that smirk off your face. I'll show you who the real man is! Hint, it's not the pussy cowering away from challenges."
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 11:14 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:06 PM)OneInTheChamber Said: ::Chris looks around while the whole conversation took place, as he stood in the corner the whole time and walks away with his head hanging, feeling rejected by Ginger::

While Jakob is trying to calm down, he notices Chris walking away, feeling dejected.

"Hey, wait up! What's wrong with you?"

Tim comes from behind Jakob, clapping on his shoulder. "Come on, Jakob. You can't be seen talking to random trash."

Jakob shakes free of his shoulder, wondering what's wrong with Chris.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2016, 11:16 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:12 PM)Jakob Davis Said:
(07-30-2016, 11:06 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Go fuck Jakob, maybe he'll turn into a real boy!"

"THAT'S IT! Fucking hell, Tank. Fight me, next Warfare. Hell, it can even be non-title. But I wanna wipe that smirk off your face. I'll show you who the real man is! Hint, it's not the pussy cowering away from challenges."

"Cowering? I've been facing people non-stop. My plate is currently full and you'll have to fucking wait. Besides. Didn't I pin you?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Jakob Davis (07-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-30-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 11:31 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:16 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(07-30-2016, 11:12 PM)Jakob Davis Said:

"Cowering? I've been facing people non-stop. My plate is currently full and you'll have to fucking wait. Besides. Didn't I pin you?"

Jakob starts blushing in humiliation, and he starts coughing to regain his composure.

"Got you," Tim shakes his head in defeat.

"Sh- shut up!" Jakob says, trying to regain his bearings. After a few minutes, he takes a deep breath and speaks. "Your plate may be full now, but that doesn't mean you haven't trying to squeeze your way out of matches. You were insisting your upcoming match with Michael McBride was non-title despite Frodo and Girard telling you otherwise, and you were also trying to get out of fighting Felix Braddock, but again Frodo stepped in, and you're fighting him now. I may not be booked for the foreseeable future, but that's not changing the fact that I'm ready to make a name for myself now. You may have beaten me once, but I'm going to be ready next time and Hart title shot, Xtreme title shot, whatever title I'm competing for, I'm going to walk out with gold around my waist."

"I can wait, Tank. I can wait for as long as need be. But your first free week, you're facing me. And I'm not going to be playing around this time."
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-30-2016, 11:33 PM

::Chris stops in his tracks when Jakob puts his hand on his shoulder. He looks back and smiles at Jakob and tries to swallow his pride and puts his hand on Jakob's shoulder as well before he speaks::

Chris: It's nothing man, look you got bigger fish to fry than me. I honestly didn't know she was taken, but she has an amazing smile. You are a lucky fella... you go defend your girls honor. My mistake for coming here in the first place... Tank is a lot of talk man, so you go do you, and I have the utmost confidence that you can do it. It is obvious you have feelings for Ginger man, so I can totally respect that and I will just have to step away and be the bigger man here.

::Chris reaches out and shakes Jakob's hand and smiles at him one last time as he turns to walk away::

some text
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 11:42 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:33 PM)OneInTheChamber Said: ::Chris stops in his tracks when Jakob puts his hand on his shoulder. He looks back and smiles at Jakob and tries to swallow his pride and puts his hand on Jakob's shoulder as well before he speaks::

Chris: It's nothing man, look you got bigger fish to fry than me. I honestly didn't know she was taken, but she has an amazing smile. You are a lucky fella... you go defend your girls honor. My mistake for coming here in the first place... Tank is a lot of talk man, so you go do you, and I have the utmost confidence that you can do it. It is obvious you have feelings for Ginger man, so I can totally respect that and I will just have to step away and be the bigger man here.

::Chris reaches out and shakes Jakob's hand and smiles at him one last time as he turns to walk away::

Jakob blushes again as Chris shakes his hand. "Uh... yeah..." Jakob blinks before getting back to business and realizing that Chris walked away.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2016, 11:48 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:31 PM)Jakob Davis Said:
(07-30-2016, 11:16 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(07-30-2016, 11:12 PM)Jakob Davis Said: "THAT'S IT! Fucking hell, Tank. Fight me, next Warfare. Hell, it can even be non-title. But I wanna wipe that smirk off your face. I'll show you who the real man is! Hint, it's not the pussy cowering away from challenges."

Jakob starts blushing in humiliation, and he starts coughing to regain his composure.

"Got you," Tim shakes his head in defeat.

"Sh- shut up!" Jakob says, trying to regain his bearings. After a few minutes, he takes a deep breath and speaks. "Your plate may be full now, but that doesn't mean you haven't trying to squeeze your way out of matches. You were insisting your upcoming match with Michael McBride was non-title despite Frodo and Girard telling you otherwise, and you were also trying to get out of fighting Felix Braddock, but again Frodo stepped in, and you're fighting him now. I may not be booked for the foreseeable future, but that's not changing the fact that I'm ready to make a name for myself now. You may have beaten me once, but I'm going to be ready next time and Hart title shot, Xtreme title shot, whatever title I'm competing for, I'm going to walk out with gold around my waist."

"I can wait, Tank. I can wait for as long as need be. But your first free week, you're facing me. And I'm not going to be playing around this time."

"Boy, i've been impaled by a goddamn katana, and had my skull crushed in and acted less like a bitch than you have. You know the kind of shit I've gone through? I've still wrestled. I fell off onto a fucking car full of shit. Fell from a fucking cage, on top of the roof of the arena, onto the fucking parking lot. So, excuse me when I say you're more of a bitch than anyone in this entire fed. I've earned my shots, I've been put through hell and back. I could wrestle with four broken ribs, and win a fucking match with less bitching than you.

You signed up for this life, boy. Get fucking used to it. As for the whole "trying to squeeze out of matches". No, I haven't been trying to squeeze out of any matches. Frodo wants to fuck with me. He's abusing his powers. Felix lost the tag belts with Macbeth to Peter and Makaveli. He's not worthy of fighting anyone. McBride didn't win at the PPV, so he, like yourself, are supposed to go to the back of the fucking line, and work for your shots again. Instead, McBride gets a figurative bye, and goes straight to number one contendership. I beat him, I beat you, time for new blood, and not the people I've beaten.

So, excuse me for wanting fresh and worthy blood going for my title. For wanting people I've never faced before, but deserve a place at the table. Not the drunken uncle that people tolerate because it's Christmas. And not the child that can't do anything unless it has his father's approval. And certainly not someone who needs his dad's acceptance twenty-four seven."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Jakob Davis (07-30-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-30-2016, 11:58 PM

(07-30-2016, 11:48 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Boy, i've been impaled by a goddamn katana, and had my skull crushed in and acted less like a bitch than you have. You know the kind of shit I've gone through? I've still wrestled. I fell off onto a fucking car full of shit. Fell from a fucking cage, on top of the roof of the arena, onto the fucking parking lot. So, excuse me when I say you're more of a bitch than anyone in this entire fed. I've earned my shots, I've been put through hell and back. I could wrestle with four broken ribs, and win a fucking match with less bitching than you.

You signed up for this life, boy. Get fucking used to it. As for the whole "trying to squeeze out of matches". No, I haven't been trying to squeeze out of any matches. Frodo wants to fuck with me. He's abusing his powers. Felix lost the tag belts with Macbeth to Peter and Makaveli. He's not worthy of fighting anyone. McBride didn't win at the PPV, so he, like yourself, are supposed to go to the back of the fucking line, and work for your shots again. Instead, McBride gets a figurative bye, and goes straight to number one contendership. I beat him, I beat you, time for new blood, and not the people I've beaten.

So, excuse me for wanting fresh and worthy blood going for my title. For wanting people I've never faced before, but deserve a place at the table. Not the drunken uncle that people tolerate because it's Christmas. And not the child that can't do anything unless it has his father's approval. And certainly not someone who needs his dad's acceptance twenty-four seven."

Jakob coughed again, trying to shake out the cobwebs. He made a mistake.

"You're a fucking joke, Ghost Tank. How am I bitching? If anything I'm being patient, waiting for you to be finished with your business. And I'm unaware of how myself and Braddock are not worthy to face you when we've both offered to face you in NON-TITLE MATCHES. It's funny how wrong you are with your previous example. I was used as a living weapon by you, and I was dropped directly on Michael McBride's skull, and I was the first one out of all three of us to stand up, and even if I was the one who ate the pin, I still wrestled the match despite having a concussion and a bruised rib."

"And you know what? Fuck my dad here."

"Boy said what?" Tim said, giving his son the evil eye.

"Uhm... ah..." Jakob squirmed in his boots for a second before clearing his throat. "Allow me to paraphrase. My father and I may disagree on which title to go for here, but allow me to say with absolute certainty that after I beat you in a non-title match, I'm going to use that momentum to propel myself to a Hart title match, and I'll beat you for the second time straight."
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-31-2016, 12:08 AM

"Tank vs Ginger round three needs to happen
. More laughs asTank gets beaten by more little girls."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 12:14 AM

(07-31-2016, 12:08 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Tank vs Ginger round three needs to happen
. More laughs asTank gets beaten by more little girls."

"Wait, what about me?! I need my match too!"
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-31-2016, 12:16 AM

"Ginger fucked your dad. While you were recovering in the hospital."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Jakob Davis (07-31-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-31-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 12:18 AM

(07-31-2016, 12:16 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Ginger fucked your dad. While you were recovering in the hospital."

"Wait, WHAT?!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-31-2016, 12:20 AM

(07-30-2016, 11:58 PM)Jakob Davis Said:
(07-30-2016, 11:48 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Boy, i've been impaled by a goddamn katana, and had my skull crushed in and acted less like a bitch than you have. You know the kind of shit I've gone through? I've still wrestled. I fell off onto a fucking car full of shit. Fell from a fucking cage, on top of the roof of the arena, onto the fucking parking lot. So, excuse me when I say you're more of a bitch than anyone in this entire fed. I've earned my shots, I've been put through hell and back. I could wrestle with four broken ribs, and win a fucking match with less bitching than you.

Jakob coughed again, trying to shake out the cobwebs. He made a mistake.

"You're a fucking joke, Ghost Tank. How am I bitching? If anything I'm being patient, waiting for you to be finished with your business. And I'm unaware of how myself and Braddock are not worthy to face you when we've both offered to face you in NON-TITLE MATCHES. It's funny how wrong you are with your previous example. I was used as a living weapon by you, and I was dropped directly on Michael McBride's skull, and I was the first one out of all three of us to stand up, and even if I was the one who ate the pin, I still wrestled the match despite having a concussion and a bruised rib."

"And you know what? Fuck my dad here."

"Boy said what?" Tim said, giving his son the evil eye.

"Uhm... ah..." Jakob squirmed in his boots for a second before clearing his throat. "Allow me to paraphrase. My father and I may disagree on which title to go for here, but allow me to say with absolute certainty that after I beat you in a non-title match, I'm going to use that momentum to propel myself to a Hart title match, and I'll beat you for the second time straight."

"And you went on to opt-out for a month. How much of a bitch are you to not continue to wrestle after those small injuries? My second match was at War Games in 2014. Know what happened to me? Bits of my flesh were bit off, and I speared someone so fucking hard into the cage wall, that I broke it down, while split my head wide open. I got the fuck right back up, and helped my team get a victory by making sure three people were fucking put down. And not even a week later, like, four days, I faced someone, while I was still recovering from the injuries. So save your fucking excuse for opting out. My arm is still fucked, but little by little I get healed up, and even in the face of possibly getting re-injured, I'm still going to fucking wrestle.

You couldn't beat me in a title match, so why do you think you'll win in a non-title? Get the fuck out of the here, boy, before I truly break you and swing you harder than the 1920s.

Also, you had the chance to act like a man, by teling your dad off, but you are in such need for his affection, for his praise, that you can't actually bring yourself to actually be a man."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-31-2016, 12:24 AM

"In this chat, Tank acts like a man while ducking challenges from everyone. Including a little girl. What a monster. What death. What a beast. Good thing he doesn't control his matches."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-31-2016, 12:35 AM

(07-31-2016, 12:24 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "In this chat, Tank acts like a man while ducking challenges from everyone. Including a little girl. What a monster. What death. What a beast. Good thing he doesn't control his matches."

"Yeah, if I did control the matches, maybe I'd actually face good challengers, like people that I haven't faced and beaten. Or people I've beaten, but have earned their shots. Y'know, like I had to?"

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 12:40 AM

(07-31-2016, 12:35 AM)Ghost Tank Said:
(07-31-2016, 12:24 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "In this chat, Tank acts like a man while ducking challenges from everyone. Including a little girl. What a monster. What death. What a beast. Good thing he doesn't control his matches."

"Yeah, if I did control the matches, maybe I'd actually face good challengers, like people that I haven't faced and beaten. Or people I've beaten, but have earned their shots. Y'know, like I had to?"

"By that logic, since Ginger beat you in a match, you should be facing her next. But you're ducking her challenge too. Even if I have to listen to my father, I'm still less of a craven than you. I'm making challenges, you're ducking them."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-31-2016, 01:33 AM

(07-31-2016, 12:40 AM)Jakob Davis Said:
(07-31-2016, 12:35 AM)Ghost Tank Said:

"By that logic, since Ginger beat you in a match, you should be facing her next. But you're ducking her challenge too. Even if I have to listen to my father, I'm still less of a craven than you. I'm making challenges, you're ducking them."

"She's been losing her matches. So, no. She wouldn't get a match. She'd have to win in order to get a match with me, by my logic. She's not been doing so hot. So, yeah, making her work to face me? Not that bad an idea. I've been on a roll since I came back in March. She's been losing. So why should she get a shot at me? Same for you. Title or not, why do you either of you deserve to get in the ring with me?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-31-2016, 04:12 AM

[Lightblue][B]"We'll take the gauntlet down, since you don't count that loss to Scully, and she won her last match, and lost the one right before that. So, she's 50/50. Same as you, only you had help in your second to last match. I don't know where you get your info, but, man are you ]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 04:51 AM

Why not all three of them together?

Judging by Ginger's recent activity, I'd say she has no problem taking two guys at once.

And we know Tank doesn't.

Jakob?

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 10:30 AM

(07-31-2016, 04:51 AM)Vincent Lane Said: Why not all three of them together?

Judging by Ginger's recent activity, I'd say she has no problem taking two guys at once.

Jakob?

Jakob nods his head in response. "I got this!"

"Attaboy!" Tim beams.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2016, 12:26 PM

All the cgamps are scared of me ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-31-2016, 01:12 PM

(07-31-2016, 12:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: All the cgamps are scared of me ;)

"The fuck is a cgamp? Is it some stupid Ameri-cunt slang word you've thought up? Or is it just Gilly being a again?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thomas Girard's post:
Jakob Davis (07-31-2016), OneInTheChamber (07-31-2016), Scully (08-02-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Thomas Girard's post!
(07-31-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-31-2016)
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2016, 09:16 PM

Jakob?

Wait. What? And why did Frodo say I had sex with Tim Davis?

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-31-2016, 09:22 PM

(07-31-2016, 09:16 PM)Ginger Snaps Said:

Jakob?

Wait. What? And why did Frodo say I had sex with Tim Davis?

"For the former, it means we're facing each other again. As for the latter, your guess is as good as mine."

Tim face-palms and walks off-screen.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2016, 11:36 PM

(07-31-2016, 01:12 PM)Thomas Girard Said:
(07-31-2016, 12:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: All the cgamps are scared of me ;)

"The fuck is a cgamp? Is it some stupid Ameri-cunt slang word you've thought up? Or is it just Gilly being a again?"

Suck my dick and fight.me coward

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post