Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost of Oswald
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2016, 12:05 PM

Do you mind sharing with me what the weight is of your Hart Championship belt? (Soon to be HSRT Championship)

I ask because my son Luca Arzegotti must train his arms for the day when he must carry my belt to the ring. Ah yes the day is upon us when Luca finally graduates from carrying John Msdisons luggage to carrying his championships!

Your help is greatly appreciated, Ghost of Oswald.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-30-2016, 12:14 PM

It'll be an honor to carry the belt of a real champion, unlike that poseur Oswald.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2016, 12:19 PM

luca.... you didnt fall through the ceiling? this truly is a new era
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-30-2016, 12:23 PM

That's my secret. I'm always falling through ceilings.

Luca falls through the floor which is indeed a ceiling for the floor below.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-30-2016, 12:39 PM

"The weight of the belt is going to be heavier than usual. I'm overseeing it's facelift, no matter what Frodo said. It's going to reflect the true champion. So beef up, boys. My belt is going to get heavier."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post