Current XWF board time: 11-24-2017, 04:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Important! Auction for a XWF Universal Championship shot.
07-29-2016, 02:16 PM
"Hello it is me, your new XWF Universal Champion or Uni-on champion so to speak, Scully. Sounds better don't it?! It fuckin' sounds good!

I would just like to take the time to say screw management, they are tight as fuck. I win the championship and I still have no more bux, I am the lowest paid and yet I have the biggest title this company has to offer, retards ain't they?! I mean yes I do it for the love, yes, I do it to be the best and to hold the bad boy I so gracefully deserve. But still I got a kid, a little boy who deserves the best. And don't get me started on my woman who wants to wear those Gucci, Jimmy Choo and that Louis Vuitton shit.

So I need some bux. Bux, bux, bux. But I also need a to find a worthy challenger for my championship. As soon as I dethroned Vinnie Lane, here they came demanding title shots like they had earnt it. They came like flies on shit. Well here's your chance bitches...

Starting immediately, we have an auction to get a title shot at my XWF Uni title.
So let me see those bux, you want a shot? Put your bux where your mouth is. If you're a poor bastard like me, then tough shit, you ain't getting nothing. However, if you sucked management off and have plenty, then it could be your lucky day.
The highest bidder after the deadline is up will be guaranteed a shot at my title.
Please bid wisely, any problems, contact gamblers aware.
Auction will last exactly five days from now. Let the bidding begin......."

*Current XWF board time: 07-29-2016, 03:15 PM...
Deadmine: 5 days from now, 3rd of August 2016 at the same time, roughly.

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Thomas Girard (07-29-2016), ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-30-2016)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 4 users Hate Scully's post!
Unknown Soldier (07-29-2016), Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-29-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-29-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-30-2016)
07-29-2016, 03:11 PM
"I got a better idea you money grubbing greedy bastard, how about you meet me in the ring instead for the Universal title and put an end to all this silly bullshit. Because it's completely irrelevant anyways. I'll just let it be known to anyone who is even CONSIDERING giving you any xbux for a Universal Title shot to know this. They will be wasting their money, because I WILL be there in the end to claim the prize that is going to be mine eventually and their money will go to nothing but a waste."

Soldier holds up both his hands, each containing a 24/7 briefcase, and shakes them violently in the air like a maniac.

"It's inevitable, whether this former, and apparently still current, retard wants to admit it or not!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

3 (X) Unified Xtreme Champion
1 (X) United States Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Trio Champion ( w/ Peter Gilmour and Mister Mystery 17 31707 1)
Lethal Lottery 3 Winner
June 2016 Star of the Month
1 (X) Federweight Champion
The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-29-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-29-2016), Dolly Waters (10-02-2016)
07-29-2016, 07:18 PM
I concur with my fellow demon Soldier. How bout I just beat the living shit out of you until you give me my title shot?

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-29-2016), Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-29-2016)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-30-2016)
07-29-2016, 09:58 PM
"How about you earn a shot, Peter? Or bid on it, you useless fuck"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Thomas Girard (07-29-2016)
07-29-2016, 10:15 PM
(07-29-2016 09:58 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "How about you earn a shot, Peter? Or bid on it, you useless fuck"

"I concur. Either listen to the rules like the good little faggots you are and start bidding, or start earning a shot."
07-29-2016, 10:17 PM
"How fitting? The two vagina's I beat in the same match to earn...Keyword; Earn, my shot for the XWF Uni-on Championship, are here demanding title shots?
Oh I got a briefcase, oh I tell men to suck my dick so I deserve a shot. You two are a pair of ass bandits. You deserve nothing but bitch slaps. That's all bitches deserve.

Gilly... Piss off you man beast, loving slag!

Soldier, Soldier, Soldier.. I know you're waiting in the lurks you briefcase wanker, I mean after all it's the only way you have any chance of beating me. If it was a one on one match between ourselves, you would be annoilated and you would see first hand, why Scully is fuckin' God around this joint. I'll do you a deal so you can't Donkey Punch me. You don't deserve it, you haven't earnt it but I'm feeling generous. I'll end this auction right now! All you gotta do is put both your briefcases on the line and I'll put my title on the line.... Winner takes all! What you say you ugly, Hills have eyes reject?

1 x w/Maverick

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

The following 4 users Like Scully's post:
Thomas Girard (07-29-2016), Meredith Braddock (07-29-2016), Blue Gator (07-30-2016), ♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ (07-30-2016)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-30-2016), Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016)
07-29-2016, 10:20 PM
illl give your faggot retarded ass whatevers in my account since shsne carver is firing me anyway

might as well cash out

is that allowed, emperor shsne carver?

hey, if shsne carver finds his balls to come around and answer me, someone tell him these three little words for me, regardless of his answer:

eat shit asshole

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
The following 4 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Thomas Girard (07-29-2016), Scully (07-29-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2016), Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016)
07-30-2016, 12:06 AM
(07-29-2016 09:58 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "How about you earn a shot, Peter? Or bid on it, you useless fuck"

how about u and girard SUCK MY DICK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016)
07-30-2016, 12:24 AM
(07-29-2016 10:20 PM)John Msdison 2.Faggot Said:  illl give your faggot retarded ass whatevers in my account since shsne carver is firing me anyway

might as well cash out

is that allowed, emperor shsne carver?

hey, if shsne carver finds his balls to come around and answer me, someone tell him these three little words for me, regardless of his answer:

eat shit asshole

"Gillyflower, Madz is going to give you his bux. How kind?!"

1 x w/Maverick

07-30-2016, 12:39 AM
"Does this retard actually think I speak his language of stupidity or what? Do you really think I'm that dumb, you fucking idiot? Why the hell would I forfeit two briefcases when all I need is one to take the Universal title. You must think I give a rats flying ass about how I'm able to obtain the championship. Whether I cash in a briefcase or not, matters nothing to me. I'm still going to be the Universal Champion either way this stupid nonsense you have cooked up ends up! That's fine if you want to keep playing silly games and dance around the ultimate ending, remember that just makes you look more sad and pathetic.

I just called you out for a match, douche, so if you're so fucking confident as per what you just said that you will beat me one on one, then just accept. You said it yourself, there is no way I could beat you in a one on one match for the Universal title, so if you have no fear, accept those terms or get cashed in on. It makes no difference to me. You can go out like a man or a bitch, the entire XWF is watching.

Also, let me just point out how fucking big of a hypocrite you are, he calls for someone to challenge him for his title to have 'earned' it, then is willing to just auction off a chance to face him for it as if he were trying to sell a storage locker on Storage Wars. Fuck, I might be willing to throw in all the xbux I have, including the ones from all my Federweight defenses that I haven't received yet. Just so you can face crimson dong or drezdin, then tell us all about how they 'earned' a chance at the title. Tell us all the truth, you're still trying to play into the retard thing arn't you!"

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

Lethal Lottery 3 Winner
The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
07-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the new hell.... 500 bux, take it or leave it ...
07-30-2016, 12:46 AM
(07-30-2016 12:43 AM)Chaos Said:  Welcome to the new hell.... 500 bux, take it or leave it ...

"Congradulations, you 'earned' a chance at the Universal title for 500 xbux. The amount Frodo shits out of his ass the moment some newfag signs the dotted line to wrestle for the XWF. That's good enough for Scully to say that YOU'VE 'EARNED' THE CHANCE!

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

Lethal Lottery 3 Winner
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2016), Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016), Dolly Waters (10-02-2016)
07-30-2016, 12:48 AM
It had better be good enough ... the days of being comfortable have passed, welcome to the new nightmare my friend... Be afraid of the things that go bump in the night...
07-30-2016, 01:10 AM
"Be afraid Scully! BE VERY AFRAID!"

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

Lethal Lottery 3 Winner
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2016), Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016), Dolly Waters (10-02-2016)
07-30-2016, 01:11 AM
You take the words right out of my mouth ... you truly don't know what you are getting yourself into...
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chaos's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-30-2016), Dolly Waters (10-02-2016)
07-30-2016, 01:57 AM
shut up faggot

[Image: PHk8Thv.png]
The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Dolly Waters (10-02-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-29-2016)
07-30-2016, 02:01 AM
(07-30-2016 12:39 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:  "Does this retard actually think I speak his language of stupidity or what? Do you really think I'm that dumb, you fucking idiot? Why the hell would I forfeit two briefcases when all I need is one to take the Universal title. You must think I give a rats flying ass about how I'm able to obtain the championship. Whether I cash in a briefcase or not, matters nothing to me. I'm still going to be the Universal Champion either way this stupid nonsense you have cooked up ends up! That's fine if you want to keep playing silly games and dance around the ultimate ending, remember that just makes you look more sad and pathetic.

I just called you out for a match, douche, so if you're so fucking confident as per what you just said that you will beat me one on one, then just accept. You said it yourself, there is no way I could beat you in a one on one match for the Universal title, so if you have no fear, accept those terms or get cashed in on. It makes no difference to me. You can go out like a man or a bitch, the entire XWF is watching.

Also, let me just point out how fucking big of a hypocrite you are, he calls for someone to challenge him for his title to have 'earned' it, then is willing to just auction off a chance to face him for it as if he were trying to sell a storage locker on Storage Wars. Fuck, I might be willing to throw in all the xbux I have, including the ones from all my Federweight defenses that I haven't received yet. Just so you can face crimson dong or drezdin, then tell us all about how they 'earned' a chance at the title. Tell us all the truth, you're still trying to play into the retard thing arn't you!"

"Listen to yourself, you dumb, shaggy haired, all the surgeons in the world couldn't fix that face, mongrel looking brother fucker! You say I'm scared to defend my XWF Uni championship against you but yet you're scared to put your briefcases on the line? What a fanny you are! You know I'll own you, that's why you don't want to put it all on the line. You have to rely on the briefcases, cuz it's the only chance you have. You want a title shot? For what? For acting like a stupid, retarded cunt? That doesn't get you title shots. Put the briefcases on the line, stop making excuses and we'll see who the man is. Oh wait, I already am the man!

I'm the fuckin' champion, I call the fuckin' shots. Well, until someone in management tries to ruin it for me. You don't want to take me up on the offer and prove to everyone that you can beat me? Put your briefcases on the line and take it all? Then I guess I'll be seeing your scrawny ass when you attempt to cash in and get your head kicked off!

Soldier, be a man if you think you can beat me. Put the cases on the line and you get your title match otherwise go and inject yourself with the diff. Can't even do that right!

Nobody has earnt a shot, that's why I put this auction on. At least it shows how much someone wants it and at least I get something out of it.

Chaos, the auction doesn't end yet."

1 x w/Maverick

07-30-2016, 02:23 AM
It may not be over Champ, but I'm the one willing to put all that I have on the line ... it may not be much, but it is mine. If you scared, say you scared ... I mean, imagine, my first match against the Universal Champ... oh what a marvelous day...
07-30-2016, 02:34 AM
"10k."
07-30-2016, 02:39 AM
Look at pretty boy throw his money around... Champ, if you really want a challenge, forget the money, forget the washed up Unknown, forget the pretty boy, focus on the "Fuckin New Guy" ... Pain ... lots of pain....

Money... irrelevant...

Don't be scared... EMBRACE THE FEAR!
07-30-2016, 02:54 AM
(07-30-2016 02:39 AM)Chaos Said:  Look at pretty boy throw his money around... Champ, if you really want a challenge, forget the money, forget the washed up Unknown, forget the pretty boy, focus on the "Fuckin New Guy" ... Pain ... lots of pain....

Money... irrelevant...

Don't be scared... EMBRACE THE FEAR!

"What a great sales pitch. First he starts off with the compliment to butter me up – you're correct, I am a pretty boy, which is how your nan's crooked, wrinkly fingers came to be wrapped around my cock. Nah mate, not interested."
07-30-2016, 02:58 AM
Enough talk Tush, fuck the money. Fuck the belt. Let me show you the meaning of fear. Let the Champ figure out what he wants to do, in the mean time, let me destroy you fiber by fiber... you'll never be the same again
07-30-2016, 03:12 AM
(07-30-2016 02:58 AM)Chaos Said:  Enough talk Tush, fuck the money. Fuck the belt. Let me show you the meaning of fear. Let the Champ figure out what he wants to do, in the mean time, let me destroy you fiber by fiber... you'll never be the same again

"Well... you really are an annoying little fly. Fine. You can name a time and a place. I'll make sure it's an open casket funeral so your parents can see their disappointing creation for the last time."
07-30-2016, 03:37 AM
"Hey Tushie. You are now the highest bidder my friend. It appears Chaos is a little butt hurt by this.

10k is the highest bid so far. Anyone wanna go higher?"

1 x w/Maverick

07-30-2016, 04:56 AM
"DO YOU FUCKING LISTEN IDIOT! Where in the hell did I say that I 'think' I can beat you. Not that I'm not positive that I could, but that's besides the point of you not being able to follow a conversation. I believe what I said was, that title will be inevitably mine. So beware to you and anyone interested in playing your stupid games that it won't matter. I gave you the opportunity to go out like a man or a bitch. Just as we all expected, you took the latter route.

I couldn't care less about how I obtain it. You think a win over you is going to mean anything about my legacy here in the XWF? The vice-versa of that scenario might have just made Vinnie Lane the biggest laughing stock. I believe you are the fucking pussy that made this statement about me, but are now failing to back it up....

(07-29-2016 10:17 PM)Scully Said:  "Soldier, Soldier, Soldier.. I know you're waiting in the lurks you briefcase wanker, I mean after all it's the only way you have any chance of beating me. If it was a one on one match between ourselves, you would be annoilated and you would see first hand, why Scully is fuckin' God around this joint."

I'm not exactly familiar with the term 'annoilated', maybe you can define that in your retard language whenever you respond, but from the confidence in your tone from the rest of that sentence seems to be all about how your sure that you'll beat me in a one on one match. Well guess what, I called your fucking bluff. I'm not relying on my briefcases faggot, I'm challenging you to an actual match for the title and your deflecting it by trying to present a scenario that doesn't even make sense. Because you see, I could have not said a word here today and let you continue on with your foolish game of tiddlywinks and charades.

Cashed in on you with little care in the world whenever the fuck I so please. You can try and reverse this situation and back flip it on me with this bullshit like your trying to do, but we've all heard what's been said and we're all smart enough to know how this works. I see through your hypocritical garbage games of xbux rather than nutsacks and I'm going to exploit your little games and make you look like a complete fool. Give me a break, faggot! You want to talk about slapping me bitch, well I just stood right on your toes and spit in your face and you walked away with a limp in your step. You blew it, Scully. You fucking blew it!

I want you to show me, oh mighty god of this joint, teach me first hand like you said, but rather you shit the bed and hid under the covers like a little bitch. Because now I get to make a fool of you anyways. You'll soon learn that no god is a match for SATAN!

If it's a circus show the direction he wants this thing to go, then fine, I'll play along. I guess that's how I always envisioned a Scully Universal title reign would go, you know, as a joke. So I'll go ahead and bid every last one of my xbux, and play along. I also want all my bux from all my title defenses, Xtreme and Federweight to be added and included. Someone has to stop you and Tush from going out there and butt fucking each other in the ring for an hour and calling that a tittle defense. Scully can have all the Xbux since apparently that's what's important to him. So he can afford to feed his son and dress his wife up in the same outfits as Ghost Tank or whatever it was the fuck he said. You better pray, oh god, that some rich mother fucker outbids me Scully.

Pray, faggot, pray! Otherwise you're going to get that one on one match with me that you just ducked, we all saw you pussy! Every time I cough and fart $7,000 xbux fall out of my mouth and ass, that shit means nothing to me. I will also be taking donations from anyone who would like to see me end this faggots short title reign and keep this title defense match respectable rather than The Union's Great Britian gay sex hour featuring Tush and Scully. I will be including these donations in my bid as well. Feel free to let it be known here if anyone would like to provide Xbux for me in this cause and put an end to all this nonsense. You will be rewarded greatly after I pummel this British pansy into a putty and take what will INEVITABLY be mine soon anyways."

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

Lethal Lottery 3 Winner
The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
07-30-2016, 06:09 AM
(07-30-2016 12:06 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  

how about u and girard SUCK MY DICK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"Hey, not my fault you can't win for shit. Couldn't even win to save your marriage. Or that Mia has the Diff."

07-30-2016, 06:12 AM
12k right here for ya you biatch

NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-30-2016)
07-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Bunch of bitches... everyone throwing around money figures like money means shit.... irrelevant... Have some balls ... some faggot fruit looking bitch and now I don't even know who this fool is coming in offering 12k... step up to the plate big boy ... I smell the fear
07-30-2016, 07:56 AM
"Chaos, I'll fight ya. Rape match. First to penetrate their opponent's asshole wins. Down?"

07-30-2016, 07:58 AM
Anytime.... any place ... god damn it ... do I really need to go through the jobbers to get to this bitch ass champion? Just won and already scared to defend it ... Frodo, bring your shit here so I can pack it in ....
07-30-2016, 08:00 AM
(07-30-2016 07:58 AM)Chaos Said:  Anytime.... any place ... god damn it ... do I really need to go through the jobbers to get to this bitch ass champion? Just won and already scared to defend it ... Frodo, bring your shit here so I can pack it in ....

"You know, I am the guy Soldier got the ttile from, right? And I'm the guy who runs warfare. I'm not some no name rookie. I'm da bess. And gonna be the guy who rapes you. Next warfare. Hope you prelube. Oh, and I have C.Diff, so you know be careful."

The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-31-2016)
07-30-2016, 08:03 AM
The boss you say? How is some imp looking tool the boss? And C.Diff? I'm really scared.... I'm shaking in my boots... no really ... I don't care who you think you are, I'll penetrate that ass and then continue on my way up the ladder, hell, if I lose, I'll let the whole roster give my lil taint a gang bang in the middle of the ring ... There is NO way in hell some punk imp looking bitch is going to stop me from reigning terror in the XWF... The Boss ... what a laugh
07-30-2016, 08:10 AM
Frodo,

Seriously, do we have to wait that long? I want to get hold of that sweet sweet ass. I keep going back and watching the video of you in the tub addressing the union and I get hard as a rock just thinking about how sweet it'll be when I bend you over in the ring and drop balls deep into that asshole.... Embrace the fear...
The following 1 user Likes Chaos's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-31-2016)
07-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Scully is a pussy to face me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-30-2016)
07-30-2016, 10:10 AM
(07-30-2016 08:00 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  
(07-30-2016 07:58 AM)Chaos Said:  Anytime.... any place ... god damn it ... do I really need to go through the jobbers to get to this bitch ass champion? Just won and already scared to defend it ... Frodo, bring your shit here so I can pack it in ....

"You know, I am the guy Soldier got the ttile from, right? And I'm the guy who runs warfare. I'm not some no name rookie. I'm da bess. And gonna be the guy who rapes you. Next warfare. Hope you prelube. Oh, and I have C.Diff, so you know be careful."
No offense boss but he's either going to back out the rape match cause he knows that his ass will loose. Two if you do rape him arnt ya going to be kinda scare that his contracted AIDS, sepses, lupus, genital warts, & gout? And three make it a my bitch match, I mean that's so far easier to win over him in then littleraly waiting your time with him.

NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
07-30-2016, 11:41 AM
"Shut the duck up, Drezdin. You ducking faggot tard. And yes, Chaos. You do. This warfare is booked, and next one will feature us being gay."

07-30-2016, 02:47 PM
(07-30-2016 04:56 AM)Unknown Soldier Said:  "DO YOU FUCKING LISTEN IDIOT! Where in the hell did I say that I 'think' I can beat you. Not that I'm not positive that I could, but that's besides the point of you not being able to follow a conversation. I believe what I said was, that title will be inevitably mine. So beware to you and anyone interested in playing your stupid games that it won't matter. I gave you the opportunity to go out like a man or a bitch. Just as we all expected, you took the latter route.

I couldn't care less about how I obtain it. You think a win over you is going to mean anything about my legacy here in the XWF? The vice-versa of that scenario might have just made Vinnie Lane the biggest laughing stock. I believe you are the fucking pussy that made this statement about me, but are now failing to back it up....

(07-29-2016 10:17 PM)Scully Said:  "Soldier, Soldier, Soldier.. I know you're waiting in the lurks you briefcase wanker, I mean after all it's the only way you have any chance of beating me. If it was a one on one match between ourselves, you would be annoilated and you would see first hand, why Scully is fuckin' God around this joint."

I'm not exactly familiar with the term 'annoilated', maybe you can define that in your retard language whenever you respond, but from the confidence in your tone from the rest of that sentence seems to be all about how your sure that you'll beat me in a one on one match. Well guess what, I called your fucking bluff. I'm not relying on my briefcases faggot, I'm challenging you to an actual match for the title and your deflecting it by trying to present a scenario that doesn't even make sense. Because you see, I could have not said a word here today and let you continue on with your foolish game of tiddlywinks and charades.

Cashed in on you with little care in the world whenever the fuck I so please. You can try and reverse this situation and back flip it on me with this bullshit like your trying to do, but we've all heard what's been said and we're all smart enough to know how this works. I see through your hypocritical garbage games of xbux rather than nutsacks and I'm going to exploit your little games and make you look like a complete fool. Give me a break, faggot! You want to talk about slapping me bitch, well I just stood right on your toes and spit in your face and you walked away with a limp in your step. You blew it, Scully. You fucking blew it!

I want you to show me, oh mighty god of this joint, teach me first hand like you said, but rather you shit the bed and hid under the covers like a little bitch. Because now I get to make a fool of you anyways. You'll soon learn that no god is a match for SATAN!

If it's a circus show the direction he wants this thing to go, then fine, I'll play along. I guess that's how I always envisioned a Scully Universal title reign would go, you know, as a joke. So I'll go ahead and bid every last one of my xbux, and play along. I also want all my bux from all my title defenses, Xtreme and Federweight to be added and included. Someone has to stop you and Tush from going out there and butt fucking each other in the ring for an hour and calling that a tittle defense. Scully can have all the Xbux since apparently that's what's important to him. So he can afford to feed his son and dress his wife up in the same outfits as Ghost Tank or whatever it was the fuck he said. You better pray, oh god, that some rich mother fucker outbids me Scully.

Pray, faggot, pray! Otherwise you're going to get that one on one match with me that you just ducked, we all saw you pussy! Every time I cough and fart $7,000 xbux fall out of my mouth and ass, that shit means nothing to me. I will also be taking donations from anyone who would like to see me end this faggots short title reign and keep this title defense match respectable rather than The Union's Great Britian gay sex hour featuring Tush and Scully. I will be including these donations in my bid as well. Feel free to let it be known here if anyone would like to provide Xbux for me in this cause and put an end to all this nonsense. You will be rewarded greatly after I pummel this British pansy into a putty and take what will INEVITABLY be mine soon anyways."

"Sorry people, just woke up. I fell asleep after listening to that bollocks. Welcome to Snooze fest, located in Snoozeville and hosted by Snooze-Soldier. Damn bitch, you know how to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. You are definitely some kind of woman, the way you ramble on about shit.

Annihilated? You don't know what that means? I can show you first hand if you like? Oh wait, you know you're gonna lose hence why you won't put your briefcase on the line. Put one of them on the line then? You have two, if you can count. You're such a fuckin' hard nut but you ain't got the balls to give me something in return? You ain't relying on them briefcases but you need to keep them in case? Insurance policy and all. I'll fight you, I'll bury you and put you back in to the fires of hell, considering you're the devil in disguise, oh yes you are, the devil in disguise.

Put 60k in if you're too scared too put the briefcase in? I want something that benefits me. The only thing beneficial with me facing you so far is me beating you and proving my point. Then you cheap shot me and cash in? Everytime you speak, you sound even more retarded. More Retarded than Tush used to be when he was mangled in his wheel chair. How are you the federweight champion? You're not very good at this, very Lame like Vinnie Lame.

Let me just make this crystal clear to you, soldier girl, there's no such thing as Satan. You can pretend to be that fictional, made up, red ass, horny cocksucker all you want and I'll happily take your fork off you and shove it up your butthole! "

1 x w/Maverick

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Scully's post!
Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis (07-30-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-30-2016)
07-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Oh I'm very familiar with the term annihilated, but that's not what you said, retard. If you're going to try and at least defend yourself then just confirm that you had a misspoken word, rather than try and give me a definition of a word you can't even pronounce properly. But I guess that's what you do Scully, you say one thing but mean something completely different. That's all you've been doing since you started this little game here. I can tell you've been sleeping while I'm talking because you're clearly not getting the point here, idiot.

I don't have to prove anything, I'll be the Universal Champion here in no time. I gave you a chance to try and stand up like a man, face me in a one on one match for the title, like you wanted and guaranteed you would win, rather than cashing in and taking it. Like I said, it matters not to me, so WHY THE FUCK WOULD I PUT A BRIEFCASE ON THE LINE!

I can use said briefcase to get what I want anyway, lololololol so why would I gamble it. You don't think before you talk, do you? How is this so hard for you to understand? I'm sick and tired of walking you through circles on this subject. I will have the Universal title, and I don't need to prove I can beat you to get it. I'm pretty fucking positive that I would, hence why I called you out, but like I said, that doesn't matter to me. A win over Scully is like a win over Peter Gilmour. Almost everyone has one at some point.

Yet, here I am, calling YOU out and giving YOU a chance to defend it. You didn't want to just have a match, but instead wanted to do this stupid fucking auction thing, and I even bought into that. I'm even giving up ALL my Xbux here and playing into your silly game. You didn't listen, I did bid every single one of my Xbux and now I'm the highest bidder. So, you going to go back on your word with that too?"

(07-29-2016 02:16 PM)Scully Said:  
The highest bidder after the deadline is up will be guaranteed a shot at my title.

You want to know why nobody has outbid me today and probably won't in the future? It's because I'm guessing they understand this process, unlike you. They know that if they outbid me that I'll cash in anyways and their Xbux will go for naught. You're essentially wasting everyone's time here, but like I said, I'll play along and now I'm the highest bidder. I'm pretty sure drezdin just donated to me as well, although who really knows with him, I'm guessing he did because he bid lower than I did after I bid. So I assume his statement was directed at funding me since it would make no sense for him to bid less than me afterward, not sure, you'll have to confirm with him.

Also, I would like to point out to everyone who will help donate, that after I pin this buffoon and take his title, then my Xtreme Championship will be up for grabs since I won't be able to hold two singles titles.

So, to all those who help donate will get my full support towards suggesting to Frodo and Vinnie on who will be in the match for a chance after I win and have to forfeit the Xtreme title. I won't get to decide every aspect of the match because I'm not a member of management, but I will, however, have a say in how it goes down, since I will be the former incumbent champion.

So listen up XWF, rather than wasting your XBux to face Scully and losing them anyway while watching me cash in and take the Universal title anyway, donate to me instead to help fund Scully with Xbux to fill his pantry so that his child doesn't starve to death. You'll not only get to see me kick Scully's ass and take his title, but also maybe get a chance at the Xtreme Championship. I'd like to see all the people I defeated in a 4 man match against each other. Tony Santos, the fifth man is gone, so we can leave him out. Maybe we can get drezdin or some of these newfags, like Chris Chambers, to fill in his fifth slot. I'm looking at you Peter Gilmour and Ghost Tank for big donations here. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Macbeth even donated for me Scully, for another chance at the Xtreme Title. Hey guys and girls, I don't like taking bids and making donations on Xbux to determine who gets title shots around here. But this is the world we live in now I guess, ain't that right Scully?

Also, you're more than welcome to meet me HERE anytime to determine whether or not you think I should be the Federweight Champion or not."

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

Lethal Lottery 3 Winner
07-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Chaos: This is some absurd shit...what kind of champion doesn't step up to fight the people who are willing to step up? Running scared like a little bitch trying to make a pay check, yeah fuck that....

So what is going to happen here is I am going to go challenge Soldier for his Federweight title ... and when I lose, he is 7k richer to be that much closer to come after your chump ass, what a bitch .... take the fight .... or watch me job the fuck out of a match to help Soldier ... Cunt
The following 1 user Likes Chaos's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-30-2016)
07-30-2016, 10:50 PM
(07-30-2016 10:42 PM)Chaos Said:  Chaos: This is some absurd shit...what kind of champion doesn't step up to fight the people who are willing to step up? Running scared like a little bitch trying to make a pay check, yeah fuck that....

So what is going to happen here is I am going to go challenge Soldier for his Federweight title ... and when I lose, he is 5k richer to be that much closer to come after your chump ass, what a bitch .... take the fight .... or watch me job the fuck out of a match to help Soldier ... Cunt

"You hear that Scully, this guy is willing to lose on purpose in attempting to pin me in the Federweight section, just to help fund me to face you in this match. That's the kind of example you are setting to the rookies here in XWF as the Universal Champion."

XWF Record
45 - 8 - 1

Lethal Lottery 3 Winner

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)