Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Ghost Tank:
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2016, 02:00 PM

Hello, Oswald. Yeah, I know - that's not the name you go by in the ring but let's be real here: Ghost Tank has to be silliest ring name I've heard in my entire life. It's like a parody of professional wrestling by someone who's never watched it in their life. Though it isn't like your real name is much better - good thing your parents left you all that money to make up for it.

I'm Felix. Braddock, that is. You might know me from such films as "effete twink deep throats lounge lizard's meaty sausage" and "oh wait if he's poking fun at the gay jokes does that mean I can't go to that well?". The answer to that second one is yes - you'll look like a fucking hack if you do. Though, you're no stranger to that at all, are you? Silly me, asking all these questions that you won't answer as you'll probably run from this letter too, like you do with all of your problems.

Once you realize no one's scared of you. Once you realize your money doesn't impress anyone despite your pathological desire to be liked and respected and feared. And it's never your fault that you fail at securing these simple things, is it?

After all, you deserve a shot at Scully. You deserve it so very much. Never mind the fact that the last time you faced him, you had a numerical advantage and still couldn't put him down. Never mind the fact that he beat Vinnie Lane - an accomplishment you could never hope to achieve.

You and your little stable deserve a shot at the tag titles, despite the fact that the group of followers you have behind you are so ineffectual that the only way you and your cronies could ever get one is by extorting Peter Gilmour.

You've beaten so many people that you deserve respect - but let's just forget the part where they're all, by your own admission, little more than mere bitches.

Come on, Oswald.

Look at my record - I should be easy pickings for a big bad man like you.

Fight me, coward.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Felix Braddock's post:
Blue Gator (07-25-2016), Scully (07-25-2016), Thomas Girard (07-25-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-25-2016, 02:26 PM

With a video package, it showed Ghost Tank listening in, showing no expression all the while. Once the blowhard was finished, Ghost Tank took a sharp inhale, then seemed like he was about to say something. Then he exhaled. Then he looked around at his library of books. He stood up from his chair, moving to look to the nearby bookshelf. He gingerly picked one book from its resting place, opened it, and scanned a few pages, reading the text scrawled upon the papers. He snapped it shut, then put the book where it belonged.

He then sat back down, took another sharp intake of air, only to exhale, and without a word, he snapped his fingers, an image appeared.

[Image: 204af729bbdbf3533acc00971830a55c6427133a...2d56a7.jpg]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 4 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Blue Gator (07-25-2016), Felix Braddock (07-25-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2016), Thomas Girard (07-26-2016)
William W. Warren Offline
Attorney at Law. Sleep Well, August.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-25-2016, 02:32 PM

Luca Arzegotti trademarked the use of memes in the XWF.

If you would like to use this meme please pay 500 xbux for royalties.

If not, please cease and desist or we will see you in court.

-- William W. Warren, Attorney at Law

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes William W. Warren's post:
Thomas Girard (07-25-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-25-2016, 02:38 PM

(07-25-2016, 02:32 PM)William W. Warren Said: Luca Arzegotti trademarked the use of memes in the XWF.

If you would like to use this meme please pay 500 xbux for royalties.

If not, please cease and desist or we will see you in court.

"No."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
William W. Warren Offline
Attorney at Law. Sleep Well, August.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-25-2016, 02:41 PM

See you in court.

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-25-2016, 02:52 PM

Oswald, the coward. Just as you all could've expected.

Also, piss off Warren.

Bloody ambulance chaser.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-25-2016, 04:19 PM

"Oh, yeah. Felix vs Ghost Tank. Next Warfare. Non Title of course. We want to ensure McBride gets his fair title shake, don't we? Felix, I believe you will be allowed to name the stipulations."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-26-2016, 08:59 PM

(07-25-2016, 02:00 PM)Felix Braddock Said: Silly me, asking all these questions that you won't answer as you'll probably run from this letter too, like you do with all of your problems.

Can we all stop for a moment and appreciate just how right I am?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Braddock's post:
Scully (07-27-2016)
Charles Elton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-26-2016, 09:03 PM

"Bloody fucking hell," Elton laughs as he walks in, lighting a cigarette. "Felix, I think you killed the wanker. Forget McBride, there's no way Tank's getting past you without getting himself killed."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charles Elton's post:
Felix Braddock (07-26-2016)