Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! ATTN to the rosters who booked on Savage!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-24-2016, 04:44 PM

I mean, I want to know who wants to figt me one fall and to the finish. It doesn't matter if you are one of Frodo's girls who he keeps tabs on or dudes who are..well, not LeStrange, Shade, or anyone who got blackballed from this company.

I want to fill my schedule for the upcoming Savage event on the 6th of August, so anyone who has signed onto show, meet me here well have ourselves plan of action.

Maybe, see if we can...uhh... "pla---AH fuck it, show your asses down here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

07-25-2016, 10:32 AM

Oh so I see an 8-bit broad trying to call for a first blood match? I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing all those pixelated toes, tits, ass...and EVEN some blood ya face. Do you think you are capable of making me bleed? If so, then i'll just wohs on and let you win...nah, your on.

But why a sledgehammer why not a...kendo stick? Are you trying to say your Hunter Hurst Helmsly's new enforcer or something?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-25-2016, 12:13 PM

Hey! If y'all are fighting each other....then I'll be the special guest ref

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

07-25-2016, 07:23 PM

(07-25-2016, 06:22 PM)Luna Hightower Said:
(07-25-2016, 10:32 AM)Tommy Wish Said: Oh so I see an 8-bit broad trying to call for a first blood match? I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing all those pixelated toes, tits, ass...and EVEN some blood ya face. Do you think you are capable of making me bleed? If so, then i'll just wohs on and let you win...nah, your on.

But why a sledgehammer why not a...kendo stick? Are you trying to say your Hunter Hurst Helmsly's new enforcer or something?

"Did you not see the Leap of Faith match I was in? I won a sledgehammer. So now I'm going to test it out some more. Plus this will be waaaay better than Triple H's hammer and I'm not Gamer Girl yo. What you see is just fan art. Duh. Dumb ass but whatever. So first blood match? Or did you want something else. I don't want you bitching when I win a D day it was because I picked the type of match. As far as you Drez. Fuuuuck off. I don't want you anywhere near me."

How you gonna make a person bleed with a damn hammer? You got some fucking issues you need to talk to Dr. Mario about girl. You know what, instead of a first blood, lets just have.....

THE FANS DECDIE WHAT TO BRING...

You might end up with your hammer... or something else... shit I don't know. I mean, we can still have bloodiest brawl if you want, but I want the fans to participate on what shall happen in this match on Savage.

I mean you can back out now, and take ten seats FAR from being taking seriously here or accept this challenge, your choice 8-bit Luna.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

07-26-2016, 12:38 PM

(07-25-2016, 09:31 PM)Luna Hightower Said: "Hmmm. Very well. I'm down for that. Let the fans bring whatever they want. Also. Falls count anywhere. We can end up on the Vegas Strip or where ever. How does that sound you foot smelling freak?"

Signed...

Sealed...

DONE

We finna get lit in this match, maybe post match, i'll sniff your feet until I bussa nut on em...after I pin you in bar or anywhere you decide to get that azz beatin from me.

See you on Savage, my future cum guzzla.
Hate Post Like Post