Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Entering Richards
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-23-2013, 04:16 PM

OOC: Sorry it looks rough; first rp lol No re-reads enjoy :)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

April 17th 2013

~Opener~

Rumors are going around. That an unknown superstar has walked into XWF? Who is this superstar? Well there are so many questions. We don't have an answer too. All we know it's a big star coming into XWF.

A superstar, which has competed all over the; wrestling around the world.

Who could this this person be; everybody is wondering who it is.

Later that night. We see someone walking out of the building with another man. When; we snapped a picture of the unknown person. It was none another than Alex Richards. The same Alex that is owns his own Company, the one that has his own fashion line. The one that fucked so many bitches; it's not even funny.

You may not know who he is. But I think he could give a damn. But I will give you some of his wrestling history. He wrestled in multiple wrestling companies, Where he became an multiple time champion.

This guy has held every male title in his company. Which I say is an accomplishment. Could this be the very superstar that is coming into XWF?

What reasons could his possibility have for coming here?

So; many questions, which will be answered. But we will see you next time folks.

~Fades to Black~

[Image: 68c06d318e9e3496ae7dd2a301335844.jpg]

~Mister Ego~

There is a press conference that is being held. Many camera people and reports are there. There are rumors said. That we might find out. Where; Alex Richards could be joining. This guy could go to any company in the world.

After a few moments, the door finally opens Alex moves forward. Fans that are there are cheering and chanting his name.

Thank you everyone, well I say you will like to know. What company I would be going?

Well, it's simple really. I would be going to XWF. I have been watching this place for a while. I have seen the talent this place product. Which is some - pretty good talent, if I can say that. But you see this place known as XWF, needs some new talent. It needs a star that will, be able to represent this company with style. This is why I am coming to XWF.

Alex stops; he places his chin and looks at the sky.

Isn't there already so much talented rookie's in the company already?

Alex pauses, he then has a "You must be joking", look on his face.

You’re completely right! But none of them has the edge I have in that ring. You see I can go on an on about the people I beat, or the statements I made, or even how many bitches I fucked.

Alex begins to grin, but then starts to speak again.

You see, every rookie states such words as they will be champion. That nobody is ready from them in that very ring. But it is a sad - when they at all attempts.

Some like me? I could do the same fucking pointless shit, which so many others do as well.

Alex then smiles; showing his bright white teeth.

But what is the fun of that? Or being diverse from; the rest of the group. The same very group of stars Madness offers. I know what you thinking. That Alex Richards is being the cocky guy. Well duh, if you have talent like me, you will feel the same way. It's pretty simple really; I am already making an impact and I am not in the ring yet. Yeah, I'm a fucking brilliant wrestler who's developed a cult of the following, Talent, Looks and just pure awesomeness.

Well, I could give two fucks that champions are. Just know by the power of pure epicenes. I would be champion - That is why I am here. That not the only reason; Oh no I am also here for the fights too. Don't get me wrong you might have some good talented people here. Some beautiful.....By the way beautiful woman?

Alex snaps his head, in one quick movement towards the main camera.

My name is Alex Richards, I am 26 years old. A flawless handsome face and a body designed to be seen; all over the world. Call me when you get the chance.

Alex then winks, at the camera

You see here guys. I am here to make things fun. I know what you thinking this place is already fun? Or what are you trying to be cutting?

Well, it's really simple. I am here to make wrestling fun. The fight fun - To bring it to a new level than it already is.

Alex begins to scratch his head, thinking of another way to put it in words.

See I am not going to say that I am going to be undefeated or some bullshit that other people promise. But what I can promises that every night. On XWF it will be Epic. Why? Because I am here on this very program to make an even more desired statement.

This is all. Thank you for your time everyone. I will see you all on XWF.

~Fade to Black~

[Image: c8f86f1bbd9c1b5337107fbb23dc48b5.jpg]

Date: April 23, 2013

The camera opens to a grim, grey sky on a spring afternoon in Detroit, Michigan. Crazy weather we are having in this world. It is not that much noise outside.

[Image: 024405f846c957153bd627934b6099ac.jpg]

dreadful day.

The camera pans to an office belonging to the man of the hour Alex Richards. He sees mister Richards sitting at his desk with his left leg draped over his right knee. After a few moments or so there is a knock at the door.

Who is it?

It is me Matthew!

Enter….

The door slowly opens and Matthew’s head peaks out. If you didn't know Mathew is my agent. He is the guy that sets up all my meeting and all my appears. He does a great job helping me run my company.

Finally! The day is finally here, which Alex Richards makes his in ring debut in XWF. This is the day everyone has been waiting for.

Matthew shows a smile.

Yes! Everyone in XWF had been waiting patiently. To see what is all the hype about? Well you should be glad that you all will grace the presence of the Real American Alex Richards. I feel sorry for the losers you’re facing in this match. Do these guys understand who they are dealing with?

Alex licks his lips then; begins to speak.

Sadly they don’t they have no clue at all. But when you think about it; this is a tag team match. A match that I am not too happy with. Do I want to put this team on my back to win this match? Fuck no!

Sad how someone; of your talent is in a tag match. How can Heyman have the face of his show in a tag match?

Alex leans back in the chair.

Exactly!

Matthew sits in the chair across from him. In a near by chair.

But think about it, the only reason why the ratings will be so high. Will because you are on the show. When you set into the building; Heyman is making money.He should be lucky for the most part.

Alex sits back up in the chair.

Your right! Just because of me. But these two losers by the names of; Rufus P. Waterman & Swift Ion aren’t ready for this match. Let’s look at the company bios for these guys.

Matthew pulls out a folder and places it on the desk. He then slides it to Alex.

Let’s see…..

Alex stops reading the folder.

This must be a joke!

Alex said with a straight face.

Sadly it is not mister Richards.

Richards start to think to him self. That it is true he will be facing some of the weak talent on Madness. That he will have to work his way up the ranks and get to the top. Where he truly belongs in this company.

These guys aren't even on my level at all. Not even close. This must be a way to push the real talent known as Alex Richards to the main event spot already. Maybe Heyman is not dumb after all. Heyman, must realized that you’re here to make an impact.

Heyman, must have realized that you’re here to make an impact.

Alex stands up out of the chair and moves have to the large spread Window. He begins to watch the grey sky cover the motor city.

Heyman will understand. That I am not here to take a back seat to anyone of this show. Not Nero, not Cobra or The Senator. That I am here to make a statement; the same statement I made everywhere that I have been. Which is I am the future of wrestling. That Alex Richards is new breed of elite warriors. That has ever graced this sport. This is where it begins.

It begins with me in a tag team match. This tag match feature’s some of the weakest talent this place could ever product. But let’s be honest here. Every company needs its jobber’s.

But sadly the great Richards will be in this match. But in an accepted able way, ways that will make this match somewhat descent for the ratings. I hope these guys are ready for me. Because I am ready; to end careers.

Alex winks, at the camera.

Thank you this message was brought to you by Alex Richards; I'm off.

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Richards's post:
(04-29-2013)