Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 foot fall
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-21-2016, 02:25 PM

London is the Capital City of England and one of the most visited cities in the world. It is home to not just British born residents but even foreigners have been able to move here. London has the Queen, a woman The Union respect, it is home to the Queens home, Buckingham Palace. Familiar landmarks such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the murky Thames and the London eye all feature in this popular City.
London is as much about wide-open spaces and leafy escapes as it is high-density, sight-packed exploration. Central London is where you will find the major museums, galleries and most iconic sights, but visit Hampstead Heath or the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to escape the crowds and view the city’s greener hues up close. Or venture even further out to Kew Gardens, Richmond or Hampton Court Palace for excellent panoramas of riverside London.
London has something for everyone: from history and culture to fine food and good times.

XWF is live in London at the o2 arena for the pay-per-view known as Leap Of Faith. This is the third LOF PPV in XWF history and the first for both challenger, Scully and XWF Universal Champion, Loverboy Vinnie Lane. Another first for the two men, they will meet for the first time ever in a one on one match. It will be decided in a 50foot ladder match, another first for both men. Never before have they competed in a ladder match which was so tall, yes they had been in ladder matches before but not with ladders this big. It is also Scullys first ever XWF Uni title match and it will be Scullys first ever XWF Universal Championship win.

Scully had just pulled up into a car park in a hired 2016 silver E Class Mercedes-Benz, somewhere in Englands capital. He parks the Merc in a bay, turns the ignition off and exits the vehicle. He is then greeted by Union members Felix Braddock and Charles Elton. All men smile at each other, Skull shakes the hand of Charles and then does the same with Felix but they also share a man hug.

"Man, I'm really not sure about this."

Felix: "If you're not sure now, then what you gonna be like at Leap of Faith?"

Charles: "Yeah Felix is right."

"I know, I know but I'm still not looking forward to this shit. Let's go."

Scully, Charles and Felix make their way through the car park and enter the double doors in front of them. They walk in and stop in their tracks to look at the view in front of them. Inside is a wrestling ring which is positioned in a very high standing building. Then.. In the middle of the ring, is a women flicking her bean. Just playing. Standing at 50 feet tall, positioned in the centre of the ring, that ladder which is longer than the extinct Tyrannosaurus rex. Skull looks up and takes a deep breath. The three men enter the ring and look at all the steps leading to the top of the ladder.

Charles: "I'm glad I'm not you!"

"Thanks man."

Felix: "Just go for it, Skull."

"Vinnie is a Cunt for choosing a ladder so big in the stipulation of our match. That wanker knows I don't like heights"

Felix: "That's why he did pal cuz as you said he's a cunt. Oh and a wanker."

Charles: "And a prick. You were alright in that scaffold match against Vinnies best friend, Darren Dangerous."

"Yeah but this ladder isn't as sturdy as that scaffold was."

Charles: "True. Look the quicker you do it, the quicker it's over with."

"Easy for you to say, Charles. You do it then!"

Charles: "But I don't have to do it, that's the difference."

Felix: "Look I'll do it. Just for the fun of it."

Felix grabs each side of the ladder, takes a breath and begins to climb. He slowly goes up it step by step, concentrates at the top. He surpasses the normal sized ladder used in professional wrestling, at about 20 feet. He continues until he gets to around 30 feet and stops. He looks down, then back up, down again, hovering over both Scully and Charles. Felix shakes his head and slowly begins climbing back down again. Scully and Charles look at each other and Felix reaches the bottom.

Felix: "Fuck that shit!"

Charles: "You only had twenty feet to go."

Felix: "Only?!"

"Well that's my title opportunity out the window."

Charles: "Just think that the XWF Universal Championship is sat there right now. You gotta ask yourself, how much do you want it?"

Scully looks way up top, his eyes suddenly light up. Skull grabs the sides, places his right foot on the bottom step and boom.. Off he goes. Skull climbs as quick as he can, his Union teammates shouting supporting things to him. Skull has done it, he gets to the top of the ladder and grins. He smiles and places his ass on the top, sitting down. He looks down at his teammates and says a famous line from the movie 'Home Alone.'

"Harry, I've reached the top."

Felix and Charles applaud Scully and cheer for him. Scully spreads his arms out, stands up and says another famous line from another movie, 'Titanic.'

"I'm the king of the world... Wahoooo"

Felix and Charles laugh at Scully. He raises his arms like he has won. Oh wait... Suddenly Scully loses his balance and slips, falling off the ladder, down, down, down he goes and hitting his head first, right to the canvas. Luckily, he just missed the turnbuckle otherwise he may have ended up like wrestling legend, Owen Hart. F and C rush over to Scully, who is out cold. Charles grabs a bottle of water and tips it on Scullys face. Skull stirs, his vision blurred and his head spinning. F and C lift Scully, so he is sat up. Scully says something...

"Hey you guys!!!"

Don't tell me......

Ted and Dave are sat on a black leather sofa in small room. Next to them is a leather chair of the same colour as the sofa. Ted and Dave are messing around, punching each other in one anothers arm. They elbow one another too until that fake coughing noise can be heard to get their attention and they look into the camera. Ted introduces things.

Ted:"Hi I'm Ted."

Dave:"I'm Dave."

Ted&Dave:"Together we are Ted and Dave. Welcome X-W-F Fuckers!"

Ted:"Today we have a special Pest."

Dave:"Pest is here? That weirdo! Hide your daughters."

Ted:"I meant guest, Dave. Guest."

Dave:"Ain't David Gest dead?"

Ted:"Yeah I think so. Anyway moving on.. Here he is, your XWF Universal Champion..."

Dave"Loverboy Vinnie Lame"

'I Wanna Rock' by Twisted Sister begins to blast from a radio player in the room. Here he comes... Wearing a red bandana, black sunglasses and black shag bands on his wrists. Dressed in a black Motley Crue T-shirt, black leather pants with a belt, on the buckle it says 'Cock God' and black boots, it is...

Dave:"I hate this guy!"

Ted:"It's Scully, remember?"

Dave chuckles. Also carrying a replica XWF Universal Championship.. It is.. Vinnie Lame (It's Scully dressed like a nob)
Vinnie holds his hands in the air, gesturing those 'Hook em' Horns.' He begins nodding his head to the music, holding up a bottle of Kilrock descaler, he sings along to his theme just as the chorus hits. Ted & Dave stand up with their air guitars.

"I want Kilrock"Ted&Dave:"Kilrock"
"I want that Kilrock" Ted&Dave:"Kilrock"
"I want Kilrock" Ted&Dave:"Kilrock"
"Break my kettle you say?
Well, all I gotta say to you is time and time again
I say no" Ted&Dave:"No"
"No no, no no, no.
Make that shit go away?
Well, all I gotta say is use Kilrock everyday
I say Go" Ted&Dave:"Go"
"Go, go, go go, go"

The music suddenly stops, Ted & Dave loving every moment as Vinnie Lame sits in the leather chair in his leather clothes. He smiles at Ted & Dave who sit in the chair by him. Ted & Dave shake the hand of Vinnie Lame and the interview begins.

Ted:"So Vinnie... Before we get to the match and your opponent at Leap of Faith. How's your mum doing?"

Before Vinnie can answer, Dave interupts and sings.

Dave:"Where's ya mamma gone? Where's ya mamma gone?!"

Ted:"She ain't dead yet is she?"

Vinnie Lames eyes begin to fill up as tears begin run down his face and he removes his sunglasses to wipe those tears away.

"Dat wasn't very nice. My mummy could be dyin dudes and you joke about it? That's my mamma. She's still alive....

Ted & Dave get to their feet and start singing again, this time doing some disco dancing.

Ted&Dave:"Ahhh ahhh stayin alive. Ahhh ahhh stayin alive"

Ted & Dave sit down. Vinnie holds his head (it appears Scully's head is hurting from that fall)

"Where's your compost? Erm... I mean compass? God damn it.. Wats rong wid me dudes? My head hurts.
Compassion.
My mamma is my mamma and I love er. If she dies then who.. Who's goin' ta breast feed me? Who's goin' ta help me use da potty? Who's goin' to wipe my tushie? Who's goin' ta read me Thomas the Tank before I go ta bed? Who's goin' ta wash my skiddy knickers? Who?!"

Vinnie looks up. To his suprise both Ted & Dave are sobbing.

Dave:"Sorry Vinnie Lame."

Ted:"Me too!"

Both Ted & Dave burst out crying even more, the thing is they're actually crying their hearts out where Vinnie was acting. He must do something...

"Dudies.. Mamma will be okay. It's all fake to get people to feel sorry for me."

Ted & Dave suddenly stop crying and now look annoyed.

Ted:"You bastard!"

Dave:"You ruined our next question man... We were gonna ask you, if this situa? Ation? Will distract you in your match?"

"As I statued?

Vinnie grasps his chin (Scully had a headache and was struggling with words)

"Stated.. It's all fake so ssshhhhh okay?! I'm just doin' it to use as an exgoose? Excuse... Damn it! When I lose, I'll say it was cuz my mummy was on my brain."

Ted:"So you think Scully will beat you?"

"Radicole dudies. Of course he will. He's goin' ta take my barbie lookin' ass ta skool......"

Vinnie puts his head in his lap (Scully is feeling very dizzy) He suddenly falls off the chair and is passed out on the floor. Dave looks shocked, Ted runs to the door and yells down the corridor for the other Union members to come and help him.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (07-21-2016)