Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will cunt you so hard you will ass!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-19-2016, 11:00 PM

Okay so this scene opens why I have seen a wide opening like the Sea of Astrodome and McCullough's and I would know you're viewing the 96° temperature day. One thing that stands out in this propyl gondola is that the Crimson dong is sitting on his golden silver mix Ruby Thoreau morning and he is currently using his cell phone device thing to take pictures of himself taking big goddamn smelly fucking dumps into his toilet because somebody invited him into the Facebook group for posting poofies and as we all know of poofie is a selfie of you taking a big ass dump in your smelly ass bathroom you sexy bitches. And now the scene changes to the Crimson dong looking very depressed and happy. He thinks of a time when happiness wasn't bought by measly little pills and all it takes was a gallon of human dogshit to brighten his days.

DONG: and what am I going to do about finding my happiness I don't know what to do because my poop is like pebbles and hard rocks but I wanted toaster. Softer poops. Wher find? How get?

AND BITCH THAT WHEN IT HAPPON! HE GET HIS ANSWER ALL NIGHT LIKE THE WHITE FRIGHT OF SDJLKFJIGHT! The skies open up and a cloud of rayne drops de-sends from high above. A god in the shapes of the famous ambassadors Cheech and Chong cough a shit storm of smoke into Don'g face knowledge. This coughing cloud infects the thinking razors in Dong's fucked up looking head and turn him purely to the genius you all know him to be in 2023 but here we see it begin! Yes!

DONG: I have acquired the intelligence required to find what I need. And you know what I need. I.... NEED.... DAT.... PUSS!!!! Where is that dripping wet puss puss? I can smell the fish in the air!

As his speaking abilities appear to improve somewhat, I also become a better narrator with less mistakes. This is so cool. Thanks Cheech and Chong!

Cheech and Chong: We're only just getting started, pendejo!

Since I've watched their movies, I know they mean it to be a compliment when they call me pendejo. Yeah you pot heads remember that scene too, admit it. Driving all up on the wetbacks' lawn and then when they come rushing out Chong greets them with a smile and an exuberant "bendeco" or whatever the heck he says it like. The point is they all understand and now I'm about to hit this bowl. BRB

K I'm back and stoned as fuck I don't even know where I was at in this story. I guess Crimson Dong was already on his cell phone swiping through sexy bitches on Tinder when I left off, right? Yeah I thought so! So from here things can only get better because now Dong lands on a very hot profile and he has to pause and take in her beauty...

DONG: I need dat puss dat puss! This bitch is fine as hell dude! Holy nutsac! This woman looks like she was put on this earth for the purpose of making me cum inside her tight little puss puss. My god she's so fucking hot!!!!!

And now we see a closeup of the profile he is viewing and we know exactly why he's so turned on by this sexy lady and thoughts of her dripping wet pussy. Look how hot this chick is! Look!

Yeah go ahead look!

Hurry up!

Look at her!

[Image: zNZNBki.jpg]

See? If this isn't the perfect female specimen I don't know what is.

DONG: I must have this woman. She will be my bride! I wanked the roll your own popsick stand but your bukkake bluecock won't press off!

...Wow, ok so it looks like our dear friend the Crimson one has already degraded back to not really knowing how to speak very well. At least I'm not goobled forken the save fate. Wuh? SJDlfewf fuck! I are palm face the times 100 level up my sorrow to now. Twats fun whiles it lasted?

Who Leopolly Leo borrow borrow cannot watch Dolly on this is broken down to the bare bones of the bottom of the levelers this sucks no more good speaker ability to speak ability speakable but what Fucking dumb bitch but outwardly invalid coaches eat at sonic Moss bada this is getting worse this is getting worse this be getting wireless BN thespian getting a wars horse horse horses eyes

Grupenfruitafucckessassb owerbyeaobonerputpusewfikation?

English check 1, 2

English check 1, 2

Fuck we may not have much time left. I sniffed some coke off a tranny's boner to get my wits about me again. Dong is over there still drooling all over himself and nibbling on a piece of shit that's wrapped securely in a leather condom.

DONG: Drezdin you gay!

Dong clearly feels like his opponent for Leap of Faith is of the homosexual persuasion but what is he going to do about it?

DONG: Fuck you ass!

... shit, I'm not sure... Does Dong mean he is going to fuck Drezdin's ass or is he just saying fuck you and then calling Drezdin an ass? Dammit!

DONG: I shove Drezdond's dogma straight to shit ball. Show me what he said and dids! SHOW! ME!

And just like that Dong's commands are answered because he's just that much of a bad ass mofo who don't take no dick up the ass from no man and you bet your ass I know my double negatives so yes you know exactly what I just said about him and it's truth! Now as per his request and demand we start to see Drezdin's entire promo and it's been properly quoted because if you hit multi-quote on a person's promo and then go into Looking For a Fight and open any thread and go down to the quick reply box you see a small link under the text box that says you can quote your selected posts. Click it and oh shit boom there's the properly quoted promo just like magic mushrooms in your ass!

(07-15-2016, 10:02 AM)drezdin5788 Said: (The scene opens up as we see drezdin sitting on a bar stool backwards in a undisclosed location laughing historically.)

Drezdin:ladies and gentlemen of the xwf universe and for those that are sitting at home today is a hugely mega HELL YEAH special occasion for me.....well since for the past five days it was announced that it was. You see in mere five days time I not only get to kill the person but the life and career of one Crimson dong in leap of faith on July 20, 2016. In a match that is not normal, a match that is littleraly in every since freighting and horrifying, a match that I get to name the stipulation(s), a match lets just say that it won't be for the week of heart; a match that I'm pritty sure that after what I'll do to the Crimson idiot himself it'll be banned or I'll be fired sight on seen. You see I'll admit up front that when I read that I had gotten quote on quote the power to name any stipulation(s) that I wanted I was happy; happy in a since that the endless possibilities were beyond the count of me., i was giddy as a school boy. On the other hand I was scared, I didn't know what the best stipulation(s) would be the best to carry out what I wanted to do muchless how I wanted it to go, I mean it was thee up most important that what I wanted to do to him is what I wanted to give back to the people and to the xwf company. But then I stoped and realized that all along there was just one match that would get the job done and go the way I wanted to go. What is the stipulation you maybe wondering? The stipulation that I Drezdin had chosen is in three words...HUMAN...TORCH...MATCH!!! In that match to win is very simple, there are no DQ, count outs, pin falls, no submissions, no nothing. You have to beat the every living shit out of your opponent to where you have to pour gasoline on him and light him on fire; or as I like to call it a inferno blaze of victory. Ladies and gentlemen this time the ball is in my court the odds are in my favor. When I get my hands on him he won't know what hit him and after the match it over when I defeat him all you will see is him is in a blaze of fire of his own mangled up pile of ashes. Crimson dong you stupid son of a bitch, I hope you know what you are doing when in challenging me. You've met your maker and desmise.

(the scene fades to black as drezdin laughs evilly)

Dong has left the scene and didn't even watch this promo. FUCK ME IT'S PAST THE DEADLING I GOT TO POST THIS SHITWW08 WUE0I8EHEOIRGHERAIOGVRE

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dillinger (07-19-2016), Jakob Davis (07-19-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-19-2016), Vincent Lane (07-20-2016)