Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Day of Reaping
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-19-2016, 06:45 PM

With a yawn, Oswald would be seen on an airplane, his own private jet. traveling alone, save for a stewardess riding in one of the seats. In the deck below, is all of his instruments of pain an death. He looked over to the woman, chuckling softly, but not saying anything.

Ghost Tank shuddered as he thought of something, and it made him grin, wide.

"Time to go a bit nuclear..."

With that he stood up from his seat and moved to make a call off his satellite phone. Preparations were in dire need. A lot of money to be wasted on this one single act. However, he was going to find it very enjoyable.

Money made the world go 'round, the phrase goes. And Ghost Tank had millions to blow. So a few days later, when he arrived at a walled in village, and speakers all over certain areas, he would know his people had done their jobs. What was the town's name? No one cared. No one will survive...

Save for himself.

He wore thick black clothing for once, somewhat resembling leather armor that thieves would wear for protection but still be able to move quickly, retaining their agility. The leather covered his torso, but not his arms. The thick leather covered all of his legs, and fit close. but not skin tight. His scythe and khopesh hanging in their places against his back. His kamas slid and held by loops meant to not allow the blades to slip through. He walked over to the entrance and could hear the sounds of people huddling inside the buildings. The noises he could not yet make out, but soon, all they will say is "Please!" "Don't kill me!"

And he will laugh.

As he moved into the very first building, after securing and making sure the large gate was locked shut, and he pulled out a small bluetooth device and turned it on while simultaneously placing it around and against his right ear. His inhales and exhales heard throughout the entire village, then the sick laugh from the days of old, when he first came to the XWF, would blast into every home, every old mom and pop store

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls, children of all ages! And least of all, let us not forget the elderly!

Welcome...

TO THE REAPING!"

With that, he ran straight into the nearest home, breaking down the door with by kicking hard enough right near the door handle, popping the lock and making the door open and seeing the first group of people huddled together, and instantly he'd hear the pleading as he slid his kamas out of their holster, and with a few times swipes and twists, five people would be killed. One was a man in his sixties, a woman in her thirties, a boy about thirteen, a girl of about fifteen, and a man about the same age as the woman.

He looked down at their corpses, and grinned wide, before moving on to their neighbors who screamed their pain and anguish. He seemed to always wear those sclera contacts, blacking out his eyes, and his hair had grown to just an inch below his shoulders. He had also begun to grow out a beard, and it was starting to be a thick black tangle of bushy hair.

He walked over to the next house, and charged into and slamming a shoulder into the thin wall, like a juggernaut, tearing through paper walls. He'd come upon a gay couple, two twenty somethings, both men. He walked up close and turned his head, looking out from under his half-skull mask, the upper teeth blocked some of his smile, replacing his pearly whites.

"And so, I must kill a gay couple. Interesting."

That would be all he said as he swung the scythe, and sliced off their heads, and blood would flow out, as the hear beat its last instructions, trying to provide blood flow to the now lost brain, to give the bodies more fuel to think. Unfortunately, the bodies only flailed a little as the last instructions made by the brain went through the nerves. The action? To try and protect from the decapitation.

The day was still young, and the deaths of many were required on this night. Blood will flow, and Death will fill his quota of lives reaped.

"A sad son of a whore? No. I am the creation of two beings that were so perfect that they procreated and made me, a fucking GOD amongst men. I don't require anyone's blessing, and my mother and father died a long time ago, when I was but thirteen. I am six foot eight, I am strong enough to fucking GERMAN GODDAMN SUPLEX THOUSAND POUND BEARS AND DESTROY THEIR LIVES!

As for my company I keep? Shade is under my wing. Shade is weak, and I am going to make him stronger. I am going to bring him into the limelight, bring him into being famous. He will one day attain the same kind of power I wield, but I sincerely doubt it.

Abaddon, I make no qualms about buying him. He likes money, he likes to break and hurt people. I wanted a destroyer in the fold. I got it.

By the way, I took Hope from Shade. And if he does not win his match, he knows I have no problem with cutting pieces of her, and forcing him to watch or forcing him to eat the parts of her body. I will flay her, I will skin her, make her into something raw and unable to touched by anyone. I am going to hurt her in such ways, he will start to fucking win.

My leadership will show, soon.

I never thought to make you fearful of me, McBride. Have none of you remembered a single word I said since day one?

I want you to be fearless. Because when you hold back, when you have no problem with going toe to toe with me, and I end up fucking destroying you, I will know that I am truly your God, and you will kneel before me, and beg for my forgiveness. Beg for me to put you out of your misery and I rend skin and muscle from the bone. As I break every little bone in your entire body.

McBride, I won this title from someone who beat PETER FUCKING GILMOUR. I then went on to destroy man after man, including Eli! I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN MY WORTH, MCBRIDE! I SHOWED THAT I AM BETTER THAN MOST OF YOU DURING A FUCKING GAUNTLET!

I am DEATH! I am your END! I am everything you should fear, but I love you won't. When I make you cry out in defeat. When I show just how futile your attempt to steal my title away from me. That is when I show my true superiority. When I show off that Scully had a fluke win. And by the way, he pinned ABADDON, not ME. I am pulling a Gilmour, and say Scully didn't pin ME. He ultimately won against Abaddon.

Now it's time, McBride. It's time for you to start listening in, because I feel like you're ignoring the noise creeping up on you. Upon both of us. Upon even Jakob.

The beloved sound of future screams being brought forth from you both as I make you both into shells of your former selves, and take from you your will to fight.

Can you hear them yet, McBride?

<font color=#696969><marquee height="2%" marquee scrollamount="4" marquee direction="down" marquee width="4%">Can</marquee><marquee height="2%" marquee scrollamount="4" marquee direction="down" marquee width="4%">You</marquee><marquee height="2%" marquee scrollamount="4" marquee direction="down" marquee width="5%">Hear</marquee><marquee height="2%" marquee scrollamount="4" marquee direction="down" marquee width="4%">The</marquee><marquee height="2%" marquee scrollamount="4" marquee direction="down" marquee width="10%">Screams?</marquee></font color>

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Vincent Lane (07-19-2016)