Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Princess Maria
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-19-2016, 06:33 PM

I'm back, princesses. It is I, the Queen of the Xtreme, Maria Brink and her magnificent fat ass. Jealous, bitches? You should be. None of you will be as beautiful or as sadistic, or as XTREME as I am. None of you will ever have the fans or the money, or the men that I do. And what do I do with all of it? Wipe my ass and play men like checkers. Twice I got Peter to fight for me, and twice I got him to lose. Because no one can resist the charms of Maria Brink. Not even my daddy, which is why he fucked me so good when I was a kid. And then when I got bored? I reported him for child molestation and fled to new york.

And this week? I'm gonna destroy it in the ring, and take the fucking win. Then Ghost Tank will have to fight me and stop dodging me like a used tampon. That retadded oaf thinks he can avoid me forever, but the dawn of Maria Brink is coming. What a piece of shit champion he is. I hope he gets hit by a car and shits himself. At least Chris Macbeth actually had a set of functioning balls. That's right, Maria know what in his pants. See I was taking a monster dump and Chris came in. Obviously I had to hide cause no one wants to get caught shitting in the sink, and I watched as he stroked that massive meat monster. Made me so hot I shit myself, then rubbed the turd on my clit. Best orgasm ever. You poor girls in the back will never understand how good a huge dick covered in shit slamming against your clit feels.

I wanna talk to you skanks for a second. Just a hot second, I got a turd in the microwave warming up for some hot masturbation. So, Kandi Washington, you think you're the real queen around here? Why? Because your tits are heavier than a bag filled with my awards? That's not true, although you are saggy and gross. You nasty bitch. Get the fuck out of my federation, and eat my dirty crusty asshole. The real Queen doesn't have to announce that she's a queen. A real queen has a king by her side, and honey. I had my king. I took his kingdom and manipulated someone into kicking his ass for me. Come on, girl, you'll never be at my level. Just take your old saggy ass out of here and go get some more botox in your ass, keep it from dragging on the ground when you're walking the walk of shame. That's another thing, honey, real queens don't brag about having a 21 year old boy toy, who was promptly threatened with rape by management. They just have the toys. No need to announce it. Look at how Roxy casually toys with men like Lane and Girard, without having to tell us they want her. They show us they want her.

Yeah, sweetie, you're not really a queen. Hate to break it to you. You're just a dried up old labia in a dress. Not even a full person, just the pussy lips. Honey, you've come a long way just to fail at my feet. And I'm not even going to step into the same ring as you. Not until you earn it. Which, you probably won't ever. So, whateves. Momma needs to cum

Oh, momma has a match this week and she's going to win a chance to fight Ghost Tank. Right. About that.

Mini Morbid, how does it feel to be smaller than my discreet vibrator? I mean, really man, you're like a pocket sized little piece of dried steroids cum. You're not even a real person. I don't know if I should ask you to cut some tobacco, or crawl inside my pussy and thrash around while Chris MacBeth takes a shit on it. Yeah, you'd get covered in shit, but your people are used to that, aren't you? You dirty spic you.

I don't even have anything to say about Jet Black, or John Black. They're both likely to get shot by the cops on their way to the arena. Which will be sad, but you know, it's what they get for being black.

Skizzoid, who?

Jose, I think you need to go trim my hedges. They're looking a little rough. Oh, and then you can eat my ass.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MARIA BRINK's post:
Chris MacBeth (08-03-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates MARIA BRINK's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-20-2016)