Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulletholes and 20 dollar nosebleeds
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2016, 09:51 AM

Business is good!

TJ Adams is seen in a dark alleyway, waiting for his newest client. Constant gunshots can be heard in the background as a burning flag falls to the ground behind him. He looks down at the flag and makes out the words on it "Vote Trump 2016" He throws a lighter on the flag. A few seconds pass before the flames grow and the poster is disintegrated. A young man walks up to TJ and puts his hand out, as if to say "I'm in." TJ shakes this man's hand before pulling a tape recorder from his pocket.

I need you to take this to the man wearing a fedora in the coffee shop on sixth street. He will tell what to do next.

The young man gripped the tape recorder in his hand and nodded to TJ before turning towards sixth street. he took off toward the coffee shop as TJ turned his attention to the camera behind him.

Hello there Jose. This is MY backyard, what I grew up living in. Constant riots, murders, and missing persons reports. There were so many that no one even cared anymore about who lived and who died. I had to take up a job with my uncle as a contract killer. I took out Mob bosses, random street gangsters, illegal immigrants I was never given the benefit of knowing that I could just jump in the back of some rich guy's van and ride away from hell to a better life because I was born in "the greatest country in the world." America is only number one in two things, fat people and people locked up in prison. We have guys like me, running around and dropping bodies left and right that are still at large while guys who do petty crimes are locked up. This goes back to my whole "people get offended over the smallest things" podcast I did sometime last year.

TJ turned away from the camera and clenched something in the pocket of his coat. He walked out into the streets and walked straight into a crowd of people. Moments later a fireball erupted in the middle of the crowd. Bodies flew left and right, but one stood still, that of TJ Adams. He threw his hood over his head and began to walk into another alley before the cameras finally caught up with him.

You see Gomez, life isn't some game that you can play and expect to win. You act like just because my associate Dillinger Demarco stabbed you the last time we saw you that you are something tough. Guys like you are what makes guys like me. Guys like you beat down on guys like me until one day we say 'THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME!" and guys like you find a bullet lodged into their chest. Guys like you would call out for help, but fate would rest in on their situation and they would realize that they really had no friends at all, and no one would be there to help them, leaving them to bleed out there on the ground. I hope you don't want that same fate Jose, because we can make that happen.

A police officer runs up behind TJ with a gun in his hand. TJ turns to the man and smiles. He puts his hands above his head and waits for the man to tackle him. The officer jumps, but finds himself back first into a wall. TJ grabs the officer's taser and points it at him.

Get up. You're coming with me.

Don't do anything you won't regret.

TJ stared the officer down. What did he know about him? He wasn't anyone who would stop him from getting his package delivered. He was just doing his job. TJ grabbed the officer and tossed him into a jet black limo that had just pulled up behind him. He tapped the hood, and the limo pulled away. TJ continued his walk as he motioned for the camera to follow.

This town used to be a good one. People always had fun, children ran the streets playing with toy guns pretending to be Stormtroopers, had there GameBoys in hand trying to trade pokemon with one another. Now they run around with real guns, pretending to be their fathers, and play pokemon GO until they get stabbed by some jealous 300 pound man who couldn't catch 'em all even if he tried. Speaking of Pokemon GO, I don't see the problem that you have with it, or why you even have this problem in the first place. I mean, I get that it's kind of childish to play this game, but all I have to do is wait for the legendary pokemon events and I'll have caught them all!

TJ turns a corner before humming a tune to himself. The camera zooms into a door close to where TJ is standing. It reads "Industry outpost #317" music can be heard playing in the room nearby as TJ opens the door and turns to the camera.

You might wanna turn that off soon. We don't want too much trouble. By the way Mr. Gomez, I hope you're ready for our little confrontation, because the days are counting down!

The cameraman turns off the camera, but the music is still heard,

End Transmission
[-] The following 2 users Like TJ Adams's post:
Dillinger (07-19-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-18-2016)