Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Dad and Aunty Mum.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-18-2016, 01:24 AM

My head is pounding and my mouth is dry, the activities of last night have left me in a mess. As I lay on the sofa watching some shit television that Monika has an unhealthy fascination with. On this episode of Jeremy Kyle a couple from somewhere in Wales are in the middle of an ugly divorce and arguments have ensued on who should keep the house, car, kids and cats e.t.c. They have decided the best cause of action for solving their differences would be to air them to the general public. I'm sure their betting paid as well though which would obviously help, heck may even pay all the lawyers fees that helps this divorce go through. Despite all their differences though and the ugliness off the divorce they vowel to always remain brother and sister and to not ignore the importance of their family history.

I shake my head as the buck toothed fella whose name seems to be Jimbo and his ex-wife but still sister Krystal argue insistently with each other over everything and everyone when suddenly oh shit, Mr Kyle makes the introductions and the couples kids come walking out on stage wearing match Jean tracksuits with their cross eyes and extraordinary amount of fingers. The kids hug their parents who are also their aunt and uncle... (What the fuck!)

My hangover cannot handle this anymore so I reach for the TV remote.

Monika: "Don't you dare!"

I look to Monika who looks back at me sternly. Never get in a way of a woman and her TV I guess.

Bacon!

I need bacon!

The hangover cures of all hangover cures. I gingerly raise from the couch and slowly make my way to the kitchen in search of the sacred pig meat.

A few moments late the grill was on and the sweet smell of the bacon cooking began to fill the air of my parents modest kitchen. I have been hear for a few weeks visiting the folks and some old friends. Last night was spent down the old local pub. Many years of my youth was spent on the White Horse, as a young boy my dad would take me down for a game of pool, a bottle of coke and a packet of crisps with a nice pickled onion dropped in the bag. As I got older, probably a little under eighteen but don't tell anyone I began to venture in without my parents but instead with my also slightly underage friends. I'm sure the landlord knew we were still underage but I guess one of the perks of growing up in a small village in the middle of the Oxfordshire country side was that a few of the rules were broken. That being said if any of us got a little too drunk and began making an ass-hat of ourselves the landlord wouldn't have hesitated but to throw us out by our collars. We however were pretty well-behaved underage drinkers, mingling with the older folk on quiet week nights or sat cheering at the weekends football matches that were on the television. I won't lie though, Ian the landlord did kick me out once but it wasn't strictly for being underage. We had been drinking in his establishment for a little under two years and on my eighteenth birthday we had decided to partake in a few beers down the Horse before getting a taxi for our first night out on the town.

A few minutes later and my bacon was done, I grabbed a can of red bull out of the fridge and headed back to the couch that would probably be my home for the next few hours or until this hangover would disappear. At least Jeremy Kyle is not on anymore.

Apologies?

A few bad matches have seen me lose grip on the success I had built for myself and helped build for my team, The Union. Had I taken my eye off of the ball?

Maybe!

Had my confidence turned into arrogance?

I don't pay much attention to the media or too critics but I can imagine this is what was being said across the worlds media outlets with regards to my relatively short-lived reign as Tag Team Champion and Hart Champion.

Do I feel I have let my team down, myself down and the great nation of the United Kingdom down?

I do yes, I really feel I have under performed in recent months and because of this The Union and the mission we have set out for ourselves has taken an unwarranted step back. I must apologise to the rest of my team for this unforgivable failure on my part and now promise to them I will help The Union get back to where it should be and where it deserves to be.

Scully I have no doubt will go into Leap of Faith and remove the Universal Title from around the waist of the XWF's owner Vinnie Lane and the return of Tush, yeah the third man along with myself and Scully that started this group of hours has come back to the party and in that will make the Union even stronger still.

The group is growing and we are now all moving in the right direction to complete the mission that I unfortunately help derail for a short time.

We're back, I'm back, Stronger than ever.

Leap of Faith is coming up and I am battling for another title in the XWF, the X-Treme Title.

Current champion is Unknown Soldier someone I have had a few run ins with over the years but nothing that has meant as much as it does this time. The weight on the shoulders of this match is heavy because whoever leaves victorious will then hold the weight of the X-Treme Title Belt over his shoulder.

The extra bit of weight on my shoulders doesn't come down to the pressure of the outcome of the match, no it's the pressure of picking the stipulations in who this match will take place. It needs to be something X-Tremendous and I think I have just the right idea for the job if the powers that be at the XWF agree to it.

What is it?

Hidden in The Avenue Brawl!

What is that?

A brawl or street fight that takes place within the O2's bar and restaurant section known as The Avenue. Where could this brawl take us? It could take us to Nando's or to Cabana even to All bar one. Between Solider and myself we could really tear the place up along with each other. Oh and his the kicker...

To ensure every venue within The Avenue gets to enjoy our sweet taste of violence and destruction, the title belt will be hidden in one of the 38 venues around the avenue and the winner will be the one to find the belt first.

The evening after the morning after the night before, I was back in London and my hangover has gone, the doors to The Grand Union have just opened. The tables in the restaurant area are already filled and Monika is rushing around taking orders for the hungry clientage. Ted and Dave are working the bar attempted once again to do their best Tom Cruise cocktail impression and failing miserably but at least they try. I am stood out the front looking out over the famous Camden Lock smoking a cigarette and gathering my thoughts ahead of my Xtreme title match with Unknown Soldier when suddenly a slight rumble can be heard from down the street. As I look on wondering what was the source of the sound my question was answered when the big red Union bus came screeching around the corner and quickly skids to a stop next to me. The doors open up and Tush is sat in the driver's seat with a big grin on his face, Scully and Felix both pop their heads out of the window.

Scully: "Chris, come on?"

Chris: "My mother always told me not to get into cars with strange men?"

Felix:"Fuck off mate, just get in the bus, we're heading into town."

Scully: "Yeah party time."

I flick my cigarette and put it out under my foot and think about the hangover from earlier in the day. I then shake my head and think...

"Fuck it, why not!"

A little while later.

The drinks had been going down well Felix, Tush, Scully and myself had been driving the bus around London stopping at as many different bars as we could. We have just pulled up outside the club Studio 338 just in time for one of the summer parties to really kick off on top of the open air terrace. We all jump out the bus and head towards the entrance. Tush slap hands with one of the bouncers on the door as the step aside and let's us all in. Once on the roof we head straight to the bar. I order my self a gin and turn around to see Ted, Dave and Monika stood behind me looking miffed.

Monika:"So you thought you cold ditch us at work and come out drinking with your friends?"

"Busted."

I turn back to the bar too be greeted with two beers for Ted and Dave and a glass of Procecco for Monika being handed to me but fellow Union member Elton.

Elton: "I stopped by the bar and you wasn't there so I text Scully and he said to meet you here."

So it was Elton who got me in all this trouble, oh well I just shake my head throw on a smile and turn and hand Monika than Ted and Dave their drinks.

From atop of the clubs open air terrace I can look across the city and see the O2 arena lit up. In a few days time it will be the venue for my next triumph within the XWF. Unknown Soldier, the freak, junkie, butt-fuck creep won't know what hit him.
[Image: The_O2_Arena.jpg]

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris MacBeth's post:
Scully (07-19-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-18-2016)