Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The boyz n the hood
The Future Jose Gomez Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-14-2016, 11:07 AM

It's a cold foggy kind of night the moon is shinning bright bigger than the eye can see. You can hear the wolves howling in the background feeling free, alive but most importantly independent. There is no one in sight for miles. A mystical air feels the gravesites in the distance you can hear thump...thump...thump...then a tall shadow appears as the tress and wind start to howl..swish,,,swoosh...swish...the XWF cameraman starts to shake real bad having tremors. He's got goosebumps and his hair is sticking straight up. The man points to the camera man and signals for him to come closer. The man can be seen looking down with a gray hooded sweatshirt on that says Mexican/American pride on it the man pulls a red diamond bandana out of his back pocket whips his face and begins to speak.

"This right here my man this is the battle of Gettysburg. This right here millions of men fought for their lives. The same fight we have amongst ourselves with protestors and black lifes matter. Why doesn't my life matter? Or yours? Is it because I'm a border hopper is it because I'm brown? We have people fighting cops, we have cops fighting citizens. We have people dying and babies crying. I'm hurting man I'm crying my country that I love is falling apart."

The man whips some tears from his streaming face and pulls the hoodie back reveling his face it is none other than The Future Jose Gomez.

"A lot of people have been wondering where I disappeared to and why I feel off the face of the Earth. A lot of men out there labeled me as a coward and as a loser but most importantly as a runner. They say I ran from my fears that I got spooked or discouraged after losing my three way dance match to Dillinger. My man those all are false accusations the truth is I have been in Orlando and Dallas trying to help put those communities back together. Looking at all these dead men around us you would think that over time history would teach us that hate is not the answer. You think we would have gotten it together by now. I just have to say I will continue to hope and pray for this country and do my job to help those that needed my help the most. So for those of you haters who said I ran from the XWF and Dillinger this middle finger is for you."

"Speaking of Dillinger I have been trying to heal for weeks now from that cowardly act of display by stabbing me a full grown ass man with a knife. You really had to resort to that to beat me? That only confirms what I and everyone else knew before this match that you're not a man you're a coward and you can't beat me one on one. You fear me I've had one match and already I'm more of a deserving champion then you ever have or will be. It's ok though hug that title close cherish it but at the end of the day don't you dare call yourself a champion because my good man you have not earned that right to be called a champion. I have asked you for a one on one match a last man standing match but you wont accept. Why if you're not afraid of me won't you take it what's there to lose Dillinger?"

"What's the most shitty thing about that whole scenario that took place that night was that you did it in front of my beautiful wife Vanessa, you did it in front of mi familia, my blood my life my family. They saw a man so desperate to try to prove that he could beat a rookie that he had to resort to pouring my blood out of my chest like these men who lay beneath my feet. My daughter watched and scream in agony while my blood splattered onto her moms face and all over that ring. And for what Dillinger to say you was the better man? You may have won but you sure as hell are not the better man. I will deal with you though at a later date vato believe that I will get my revenge on your punk ass its coming but for now I have another fish to fry. There seems to be a woman in the back locker room of XWF by the name of TJ Adams running his mouth about your boy."

Jose laughs and chuckles shakes his head

"Boy you sure are stupid aren't you? I admire you though TJ I really do and let me explain why. I see a part of myself in you I see it with all the men that are in this match with us. We all have that beastly instinct we are all hungry to win and for a title shot at the hart title, a title worn by an over grown marshmallow. I know you want to be on the top of the mountain the ladder. You want people kissing your feet like you the damn pope I get it loco. But you picked the wrong man to shoot that mouth of yours to. I'm going to prove in the ring why they call me the greatest and the future. I'm going to be like Ali and your ass will be like Frazier hitting the ground knocked out. This aint no Pokémon Go you aint going to catch me and you sure as hell won't capture this win and title shot. You say that I better be scared of you like you're relevant you say that I'm a fool for not knowing who you are. Well son that's simple no one here knows who you are you're a no one you always have been. I get the whole trying to make a name for yourself I get it Adams but you're going about it the wrong way you see you have to earn your stripes around here and do your time. You must pay your dues."

Gomez pulls up his shirt.

"You see this here TJ zoom in take a close look you see this stab wound it's from Dillinger. You see this bullet hole in my chest, you see this other stab wound in my neck do you fucking see them TJ? I've more than put my dues in as a man. So now the only thing for me to do is to turn you into a man and make your short time in the spotlight end. All you newbies who are in this match with me are depending on me riding my back like I'm life support will come leap of faith I'm pulling the plug on your life supported career. After that I will get my title shot and finally become the one champion that the XWF can look up and be proud of. We have a marshmallow as the hart champion, we have a coward in Dillinger as the icon champion and the biggest disgrace of it all is you have some dude who the gay name of Loverboy running this place and being the face of it. No wonder this company is going in the toilet quick. It's ok it's my time it's the futures time and future is now. It's time for a change and come leap of faith TJ I'll finish your ass off like a line of cocaine!!."

Gomez pulls his hoodie over his head, tightens the gray string and starts to take a run off into the distance leaving the XWF cameraman in complete aww and worry.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Future Jose Gomez's post:
drezdin5788 (07-15-2016), Vincent Lane (07-16-2016)