Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Adams and the secret of life: Part one - "The Law" Breaks The Law
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2016, 05:51 PM

The room was dimmed by a filter of dark gray. TJ felt the contents on the table in front of him, the sharp metal of a knife cutting the tip of his finger. The door to the room opened, and the lights were flipped on.

Remove the blindfold. I said REMOVE THE FUCKING BLINDFOLD!

The blindfold fell to the floor, and so did any sense of security inside of TJ. The man walked up to him and grabbed his hand, staring at his wound.

It looks like you've become acquainted with my toys. I've heard a lot of things about you, Tyler. You are a wrestling fanatic, am I right? Of course you are, I know all about you. I also know that you have a big debut coming up, but before that, I want you to do me a favor. At your feet is a box. I want you to take that box to Canada. Don't ask anything, don't open the box, just do as my operatives have informed you. I'm sure that your past achievements will aid you in your task.

The man looked at TJ and frowned before putting his finger up like he had just aired out a brainfart. He pointed to one of the two guards before then pointing to TJ. The grunt, who looked fairly familiar, unlocked the straps around TJ's body. TJ slipped free and felt that he was terribly weak. He fell to his knees and began to gasp for air. The guard picked TJ up and took him out the door while the other packed the weapons into a gym bag and placed the box in there as well. TJ caught his breath and began to take a good look at one of his captors. He had a scar similar to the one that TJ had on his left hand, shaped like a viper. TJ reached out for the man's hand, but he was rejected, getting his hand slapped out of the air. He looked down at his hand, then back up at the man's face before saying one word.

Henry?

The man looked at TJ and slowly nodded. TJ smiled for a moment before he noticed the other men walking out of the door.

I guess that you've noticed that Henry here is also a child of the serpent, though both of you would have been too young to know what that was when it would have been important. Um... I don't know TOO much about it myself, but you have a few days in Canada where you could research it. I'm sorry about all the trouble as well, Tyler, it's just rather important that I get this package delivered to the right people in time before...

The man looked around before shaking his head, dismissing any thought that he may have been having.

...Anyways, my name is Mr. J. I hope you have a nice trip, Mr. James... Your flight leaves in an hour and a half.

TJ was then handed some things from his apartment: His passport, His phone, and a few pairs of clothing. Moments later, TJ and Henry have made their way to their vehicle, a Jeep Ranchero. Once in the car and situated, TJ begins to ask questions, such as "How long has it been since I last saw you?", "When did you start abducting people?" and "Why am I the person they wanted to help them out?" Henry stopped at a red light and turned to his friend.

Because everyone else who they hired was either too dumb or too sloppy to carry out the job. Do you know how many people died for this, TJ? Do you?

TJ looked down at his feet before pulling his earbuds out of his jacket pocket and sliding them into the headphone jack of his phone and sliding the earbuds into his ears.

TJ looked up as soon as the last song on his playlist (a work in progress at this point, but I digress) ended. He could see the large aircrafts on the runways as they pulled into the front entrance. TJ hopped out as Henry opened the trunk. Henry saw the excitement on TJ's face, and found himself compelled to ask the question.

Never flown before, have you tough guy?

TJ turned around and shook his head, confirming Henry's thoughts, which where that this flight was going to be hell.

You know me Henry! Stupid shit like flying was never on my bucket list!

Henry chuckled as he grabbed the gym bag and walked into the airport. Somehow, they got through the metal detectors without having to open the bags, which TJ found odd. When they got on the airplane, TJ soon noticed that they weren't on a normal passenger plane. Henry sat down next to him and began to explain why.

The company owns the airport and the plane. We ship friends of the organization as well as employees on this flight, we're even allowed to bring scissors and hand cream on the planes.

That was yesterday. Right now, TJ had his back pressed to a wall as bullets whizzed over his head and lodged themselves into the wall in front of him. He waited for the bullets to come to a stop before peaking over his cover position. The men he was in combat with wanted the box, and for some FUCKING reason, TJ had to protect it! TJ puts his arm on top of the cover, glock in hand. He waits for two of the men to exit the building by the back entrance, allowing him to have 3-2 odds instead of 5-2. Henry pulled himself to his knees from his crawling position, as he was just now getting through the vents that they had taken to get into the back room. TJ noticed his call of "Tyler!" and quickly shut him up.

There are two of them towards the exit, one behind those boxes over there. Here, take this.

TJ handed Henry the handgun and the two began to make a plan.

-

-

-

TJ found himself in a gas mask and a visor. Henry was storing them in a backpack, which slowed almost his every move. TJ through the smoke grenade towards the middle of the room before opening fire on the men, who thankfully were still in the same positions as they had been. He waited for silence (and the smoke to clear up) before stepping out from behind the crates that he was using for cover. The warehouse floor was stained with three separate pools of blood. TJ walked over to one of the men in the back of the room and took the box out of his pocket before handing it to Henry.

It's really not as bad as anything I did when I was in my worst of times. Let's get the hell out of here before I start enjoying this.

End Of Part One
[-] The following 4 users Like TJ Adams's post:
Dillinger (07-09-2016), Thomas Girard (07-08-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-08-2016), Vincent Lane (07-08-2016)