Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shade:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2016, 12:51 PM

The image shows up, and it would find Hope in the middle of a bright white room, tied and gagged. Before her would be Ghost Tank with phone in hand, phone placed next to his ear,

"Shade. I warned you. Did I not? She is now mine to torture until you start winning. Maybe this will be the incentive needed. I'll take care of her. You will have to win three times in order to have her back. Understood? You will know the location she is kept, and be allowed to visit and you will be allowed to talk to her."

A servant came in with water and food, and she would be unbound, only to locked by shackles, with etchings on the sides. The room bright white, and four big speakers high up, unable to be touched, even by Ghost Tank. He'd walk back out, and when he closed the door, it would be after the servant left with him. The door four inch thick steel. As he walked away, Hope would be allowed to eat, and drink, but not long after Ghost Tank left, she would be forced to hear sirens, the lights would flicker at odd times, more worse to look at than a normal strobe light.

"You swore to serve me. You swore you would do better. Prove it."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2016, 07:00 PM

Shade looks Ghost Tank in the eyes and barely says anything looking distraught. He the mutter out with a glare to his Lord

''Okay, Sir.''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-08-2016, 07:47 PM

"This kind of torture will be continued. It is made to break her mind. However, it usually lasts barely a week if she is weak of mind. Weeks if she's strong. However, I will add on to it, physical. Her life, is in my hands and yours.

I made you into a Rider.

Also, I will no longer take 'sir'. You are going to keep calling me Lord. If I ever hear you utter sir when you talk to me, I will tack on the physical pain much earlier.

Do not fucking disappoint me any further as you are not just representing the Riders, but also myself."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-08-2016, 07:52 PM

"How sad is your life if you manage to disappoint Ghost Tank? Seriously, Ghost Tank of all people is disappointed in you? Hahaha. And how sad is your life if you expected Shade to do anything other than flounder and fail? You guys suck."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-09-2016, 12:13 AM

Shade looks at frodo and gives him the birds. He then turns back to Ghost Tanks and says begrudgingly.

''Okay........, my Lord''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post