Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna Try Me?
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-07-2016, 12:28 PM

Christopher: So yeah, I'm back from the dead. Surprised? You really shouldn't be, death is just a fuckin' annoyance in the XWF. Turns out being contractually bound by the XWF means that ya can't die in peace, I guess.

So, now that I'm pretty much a ghoul, I thought it would be a good time to shake off somma that ring rust I've built up and see which one of you cum guzzling fucks could give me a good match. Come on, brah, try me.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-07-2016, 01:07 PM

Shut the fuck up no one cares about your surfag fanfiction.

Know your fuckin' place, trash.

Fuckin' surfags. I don't give a fuck about no surfags. They don't got no soul.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(07-08-2016)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2016, 01:16 PM

Christopher: Yeah that was about the response I expected from ya, Luke. Tell ya what, when ya stop dwellin' on 4Chan and the many reddit boards that are exactly the fucking same, Gimmie a response people with lives could understand.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christopher Isles's post:
(07-08-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-07-2016, 01:27 PM

Flash in the pan don't dictate what I say. Shit were you even a flash in the pan? Your whole career's been one big fuckin' grease fire and the in the front office just splashed water on that shit. I'd step in the rign with you and end it once and for all but I'm pretty sure you'll slip and break your fuckin' neck yourself. .

Hate Post Like Post
(07-08-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 01:29 PM

I mean L-O-Fuckin'-L I'm over here about to make money off a free mixtape and this 's gotta rely on the five dollars and Burger King coupons he gets paid to wrestle for sustenance.

Hate Post Like Post
(07-08-2016)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2016, 01:36 PM

Christopher: Is it me, or did Luke just get even more from the last time I saw him?

Jesus fucking Christ brah, you're making me wish that blonde chick wasn't sacrificed in place for me. You know how long it took for Dustin ta woo this chick over? Six months. I'm not sayin' that because he's bad at romantic advances, (and he is), but I'm sayin' that because no one else was willin' enough to do that.

I mean, what else are ya gonna say next, dude? Wrestling is fake? You didn't believe you were a Mexican for a little while? Aliens exist? Fuck off, Luke, you ain't the man you used to be.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:00 PM

What was that, Chris?

Am I gonna say that "wrestling is fake"? What, are you tryna say that shit? Nah , I figured you'd fuckin' know this, but all that shit is realer than your fuckin' bravado when you're starin' down the real boogeyman of the XWF. Ghost Tank (who beat ya, in case your ass forgot) and his of the Apocalypse ain't got shit on me and we can see in the eyes of a weak tryna play hero like he can put up a fight.

"B-b-b-b-but Luca, wrestling is fake!" I can already you tryna sob out because you ain't gettin' me to actually repeat the lie you made up to justify getting your ass beat by Ghost Tank in his fuckin' retirement match. Fuck outta here with that lame ass shit, .

And kill yourself while you're at it you fuckin' ghoulie. I already trademarked coming back to life to wrestle again.

Wanna hear some fun shit, faggo?

If I were to say right now that I'm returning to active competition, you wanna know what the response would be?

[Image: tumblr_o3hjjbZoaA1sfm2vro1_400.gif]

Meanwhile you're on that steady cricket grind because the only person who cares about your grand return from both death and to the ring is the guy who's calling you a because he's fucking bored.

I'll gladly be a washed-up hasbeen when it comes to shitting on never-will-bes.

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-07-2016, 02:01 PM

"This dispute seems like it's going somewhere productive."

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:03 PM

Getting a to kill himself is productive, ain't it?

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-07-2016, 02:07 PM

"Touche."

"Good luck on that."

"Five bucks says that he cries and writes a lengthy suicide note beforehand."

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2016, 02:15 PM

I'll try you isles

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-22-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:16 PM

OH SHIT!

OH FUCKING SHIT!

The one guy who actually wants to fight the returning star Christopher Isles...

IS FUCKING DREZDIN!

Oh fuck this is too much.

That's your worth, Chris. Fighting talentless fuckwits and still finding a way to lose.

Hate Post Like Post
(07-08-2016)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2016, 02:18 PM

Christopher: Well whaddya know, you actually didn't make yourself look like a leet speakin' dumbass for a change. Go you.

Listen Luke, I already know that this federation and my death's realer than Hillary beating Bernie (How the fuck did ya let that happen, anyway?). I already know that you've changed personas so many fuckin' times that an amnesiac would tell ya ta knock that shit off. I already know that Ghost Tank beat me, (with some help from his guardian angel, in case you forgot) but I ain't lettin' that shit deter me from comin' back.

What I am lettin' deter me is a man trying to be twelve again tellin' me what ta do. As depressing as that is, it's tellin' me that the XWF has only gotten worse since I've died, and no one here is worth fightin' anymore.

What a damn shame, man. Here I thought I was gonna get somethin' from these fucks.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-07-2016, 02:18 PM

"Dillinger's IC title reign is already better than Chris'"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2016, 02:19 PM

And no, Drezdin. You ain't worth shit ta me right now.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:22 PM

Suck a dick Chris, Drez is the only one who fucking cares enough to fight you. So, let's think about this logically; if the only guy who cares enough to step in the ring with you isn't worth shit to you, then you aren't worth shit to anyone else. Jeez, for someone so fixated on calling me a , you sure do act pretty fuckin' .

Kill youself.

Hate Post Like Post
(07-08-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-07-2016, 02:22 PM

"Oh, shit. Isles is afraid of Drezdin."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(07-08-2016)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 02:23 PM

Vinnie's recuperating at home at the Pink Palisades with a neck brace and a splint on his shin, but he texted me to come check on the fuckery going on in here.

Luca and Isles? Is this beef going to turn into something profitable for the XWF or ar you just trying to see whose dick shrinks faster when a bell rings?

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2016, 02:24 PM

Christopher: What I am afraid of is how this fucking fed started suckin' more dicks than Gilmour ever since the midget became the head honcho.

Also, I tried to kill myself and you can see how well that worked.

It didn't.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-07-2016, 02:25 PM

"Nothing featuring Isles is profitable for us."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(07-08-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2016, 02:27 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:16 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: OH SHIT!

OH FUCKING SHIT!

The one guy who actually wants to fight the returning star Christopher Isles...

IS FUCKING DREZDIN!

Oh fuck this is too much.

That's your worth, Chris. Fighting talentless fuckwits and still finding a way to lose.
Sweet gay Jesus speak some fucking English! I mean I'll admit that my English is horrible but yours is worse then mine. All the fuck I heard was I'm a useless vaginaless cunt of a has been. You think your better than me to face him prove it. You got as much rust as him

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(07-08-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
(07-08-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:28 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:23 PM)Roxy Cotton Said: Vinnie's recuperating at home at the Pink Palisades with a neck brace and a splint on his shin, but he texted me to come check on the fuckery going on in here.

Luca and Isles? Is this beef going to turn into something profitable for the XWF or ar you just trying to see whose dick shrinks faster when a bell rings?

Depends; do you think Isles trying (and probably failing, like he does with everything in his life) to kill himself on Pay-Per-View would draw? I mean I think it would but then again I ain't no marketing expert.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2016, 02:31 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:22 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Suck a dick Chris, Drez is the only one who fucking cares enough to fight you. So, let's think about this logically; if the only guy who cares enough to step in the ring with you isn't worth shit to you, then you aren't worth shit to anyone else. Jeez, for someone so fixated on calling me a , you sure do act pretty fuckin' .

Kill youself.

I maybe a winless mother fucker but At least I'm willing to take people on. You won't, all you do is hide and lick and suck your self.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2016, 02:34 PM

(07-07-2016, 01:27 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Flash in the pan don't dictate what I say.

Chris speaks, you feel the need to. Either he ain't a flash in the pan as you claim, because you sure do have an itch to speak when he does, almost like taking dictation, or you're just a flat out liar.

#getrekt #bodied.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:40 PM

What was that? I think there's a fly in here, lemme swat it.

Oh, wait. It's just Drezdin. But hey, Drezzy baby over here is right. I'm not going to take Chris on. I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and still draw more attention/money/drama than y'all can on your own. You should be thanking me, really. For being a selfless civil servant.

And hey, Robbie. Long time no see, eh?

Nah, fuck the formalities. Let's get into it.

Let's play the "let's pick apart what Luca says and what he does" game like everyone else ain't tried and failed a billion times. I'm a fucking civil servant. Giving poor flash in the pan Chris Isles the most attention he'll ever get. I'm truly a Man of the People, unlike you. Is that why you're getting on me? Insecurity?

Shame, Robbie. Shame.

KYS.

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 02:44 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... this is one of those "all bark and no bite" scenarios, isn't it?

Pity.

I thought there might be some men in this room, but apparently not.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
(07-08-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-07-2016, 02:50 PM

"Roxy vs Isles. It might actually sell, we just have to make it a reverse bra and panties match. So, since Isles is completely inept Roxy will spend the entire match mostly naked. Then people will actually watch a complete Isles match, instead of leaving the room as soon his music hits. What do you say, Roxy?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2016, 02:53 PM

Pick apart what you said? Heh, wouldn't that mean you said something elegant? I pointed out facts. How did you pass the civil service exam?

Go back to driving your bus route, or cleaning septic tanks, or whatever your municipality has you doing in the name of service.

#bodied #gotrekt #FUCCBOI

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-07-2016)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 02:58 PM

No.

I'm not a competitor, but you know that.

This is why the XWF is moving fewer tickets lately. We have five or six different wrestlers standing in here together, some of them even former or current champions, and all they want to do is talk about what they would do if they weren't too scared to actually fight.

Jesus, people. You're all disgraces.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-07-2016, 03:01 PM

"I do know that. I'm just trying to think of a way to make Isles actually useful to us. And, sadly you, or Katie are about it. And I don't wanna see my daughter wrestle him while she's mostly naked. Shit, Roxy. You got ideas?"

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 03:12 PM

Fire them. Sue them for the years of wasted salary we've paid them. Use the money to hire someone worth a shit.

In the meantime though? Make them shut up and get in the fucking ring.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-07-2016, 03:17 PM

"Luca vs Isles vs Robbie vs Drezdin next Warfare. Settled. Oh, and it's a match of Luca's choosing. If you choose not to compete, you get the Austin Fernando treatment. Meaning, you lose your dick, and get raped by a mysterious man. Now, Roxy, tell Vinnie that I got the results of those Diff tests in. Will be announcing them at Leap of Faith."

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-07-2016, 03:21 PM

(07-07-2016, 03:17 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Luca vs Isles vs Robbie vs Drezdin next Warfare. Settled. Oh, and it's a match of Luca's choosing. If you choose not to compete, you get the Austin Fernando treatment. Meaning, you lose your dick, and get raped by a mysterious man. Now, Roxy, tell Vinnie that I got the results of those Diff tests in. Will be announcing them at Leap of Faith."

"I had to go through a lot of fucking work to get those stool samples, you fucking putain shithead absolue. I hope all the Diff tests come back in negative so that whole night can blow up in your face."
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 03:26 PM

(07-07-2016, 03:21 PM)Thomas Girard Said:
(07-07-2016, 03:17 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Luca vs Isles vs Robbie vs Drezdin next Warfare. Settled. Oh, and it's a match of Luca's choosing. If you choose not to compete, you get the Austin Fernando treatment. Meaning, you lose your dick, and get raped by a mysterious man. Now, Roxy, tell Vinnie that I got the results of those Diff tests in. Will be announcing them at Leap of Faith."

"I had to go through a lot of fucking work to get those stool samples, you fucking putain shithead absolue. I hope all the Diff tests come back in negative so that whole night can blow up in your face."

YOU get the fuck out of here, Girard. After what you tried to do to me, you're lucky that Vinnie got hurt or he would have put you in a wheelchair.

You'll be hearing from the authorities soon enough... Frodo, keep him away from me or I'll hit the XWF with a lawsuit harder than you hit Maverick in the closet with your balls.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-07-2016, 03:29 PM

"Girard, go back to your closet and hide, or I will rape you. Got it?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-07-2016, 03:35 PM

Isles? Batter. Drezdin? Baked. Luca? Frosting. Three layers, one piece of cake.

Serve us up a slice.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-08-2016, 10:20 AM

chris isles??

Never heard of him

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(07-08-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-08-2016, 11:46 AM

(07-07-2016, 03:29 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Girard, go back to your closet and hide, or I will rape you. Got it?"
if you have to make sure is bondage. I know he likes it like that

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2016, 12:31 PM

(07-07-2016, 03:21 PM)Thomas Girard Said:

"How long did it take for you to clean up all of my daughter's shit, Girard? Bet it dug up some good memories of your time doing European gay porn."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Thomas Girard (07-08-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2016, 01:09 PM

Your wife is a tranny you stupid cunt.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue Gator's post: