Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-06-2016, 02:55 PM

lets see what happens

Top 5 xwf super stars that I think has it going

5.dillinger

4.roxy cotton

3.bourbon

2.ghost tank

1.unknown soldier

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Blue Gator (07-06-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-06-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Roxy?

Well, she IS undefeated...

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-06-2016, 03:25 PM

[lightblue][b]"This list confuses me. Obviously it should be:
1. Unknown Solider
2. Frodo Smackins
3. Swagmire Swaggins
4. Katie Smackins
5. Ferdinand the dog

]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2016, 03:48 PM

Nah.

Robbie Bourbon

Pest

Morbid Angel

Robbie Bourbon when he's sleeping

Robbie scratches his head for a minute.

...and Robbie Bourbon in street clothes.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-06-2016, 03:50 PM

"Anyone with a fucking title. How about that? Easy top five right there. Because Makaveli isn't around anymore, it seems. So you got five champions, there's the top five. Anyone without a title, are below them. If I had to rate below the five, I'd have to say at number ten would be a dog, and below the dog is Frodo.

Get it? Because he fucks dogs and gets fucked by dogs.

Rest of his family is fine by me. They are below Peter. Who is number five. Though, Frodo's wife and daughter are better than Peter. Mostly because Fuzen loves them. As does Alysia.

Fuck it.

Lane, Soldier, Myself, Dillinger, Sarah, Katie, Peter, Crack, Swagmire, Ferdinand the dog, Frodo."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2016, 04:00 PM

Ho, hey, I was just listing my five favorite XWF Superstars...

Robbie scratches his head for a minute.

You.

You no good, pansy ass, salad-tossing when the trucker ain't wiped for a month, cum-swallowing when the three horses were injected with chlamydia, ebola, and HIV, shit-sucking when the turds come plop-plop-plopping out of the back end of a decapitated midget expelling the last of it's waste post-mortem, going around pretending to be big and bad, can't even list himself as the best or his own fucking favorite, son-of-a-bitch-who-is-the-daughter-of-a-cunt waste of oxygen.

How's about after I pin Dillinger for the IC title, I come take that little strap off your shoulders, and then I spin your head backwards like an owl. One Neckwrecker is all you need so you can see how pathetic your ass is.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-06-2016)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-06-2016, 04:18 PM

(07-06-2016, 02:55 PM)drezdin5788 Said: lets see what happens

Top 5 xwf super stars that I think has it going

5.dillinger

4.roxy cotton

3.bourbon

2.ghost tank

1.unknown soldier

(07-06-2016, 03:03 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Roxy?

Well, she IS undefeated...

She doesn't even wrestle tho Drezzy... in fact name one match she even fought in...oh wait, only going by whats selling merch huh? Fuck it then.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 06:18 AM

She beat Nico LaVey.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-07-2016, 09:53 AM

First of all if your in my top 5 y'all you don't necessarily have to fight or even be holding a title. There are other things that will get you in, what are they I'll let y'all figure it out. And secondly gt you've would been as in should of been THEE #1 top dog if you had had a lost or if I lost to Robbie or if either Robbie or Frodo fucking it up right now. I won't post another top 5 till same day next week. So hold ya horses.....that if you have some.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-07-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-07-2016, 12:56 PM

"My top 5;
5. Scully
4. Scully
3. Scully
2. Scully
1. Oh wait, it's...
Scully
Scully is the Top 5!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-07-2016), Vincent Lane (07-07-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

07-07-2016, 01:14 PM

(07-07-2016, 12:56 PM)Scully Said: "My top 5;
5. Scully
4. Scully
3. Scully
2. Scully
1. Oh wait, it's...
Scully
Scully is the Top 5!"

"Why would you insult your stablemates by implying they're worse than you?"
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-07-2016, 01:31 PM

Whothefuckareyou???

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-07-2016, 01:41 PM

"Yeah Jakob, who the fuck are you?
I would not want to put my Union teammates in any particular order cuz we're all as good each other. We all play our part, we are a team after all, that's why it was easier to say... Me!"
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-07-2016, 01:59 PM

(07-07-2016, 01:31 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Whothefuckareyou???

(07-07-2016, 01:41 PM)Scully Said: "Yeah Jakob, who the fuck are you?
I would not want to put my Union teammates in any particular order cuz we're all as good each other. We all play our part, we are a team after all, that's why it was easier to say... Me!"

Jakob clears his throat before speaking again.

"Apologies for not introducing myself earlier. Jakob Davis, apparently a hot prospect so I've heard, and currently one of the two #1 Contenders to the Hart Title for Leap of Faith. Anyway, if you're saying your teammates are as good as you, why not give them the credit they deserve and just simply say the Union? Not giving your teammates any credit just seems like a scum move."
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-07-2016, 02:02 PM

Shut the fuck up robot.

Start talking again when you know how to sound like a human.

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-07-2016, 02:06 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:02 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Shut the fuck up robot.

Start talking again when you know how to sound like a human.

Jakob looks at Luca, bewildered.

"Excuse m-"

All of a sudden Gavin barges in from out of nowhere, and is looking at Luca. "Better to sound like a robot than to sound like a who can't speak properly."

Jakob is then confused as he looks at Gavin. "Where in the blue hell did you come from?" he asked.

"I work in mysterious ways," Gavin says, before walking off to be wherever, leaving Jakob stunned.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:09 PM

Best tell your girlfriend to shut her fuckin' mouth before I smack her the fuck up and leave you two lookin' like you done faceswapped.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
drezdin5788 (07-07-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-07-2016, 02:15 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:09 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Best tell your girlfriend to shut her fuckin' mouth before I smack her the fuck up and leave you two lookin' like you done faceswapped.

"A gay insult. Great. You know, I should have seen this coming but I didn't expect it to come this quick. Listen pal, you've been around the block a few times and I can respect that, but please kindly keep any and all overdone insults to a minimum around me? Thanks. It's just that I got bigger fish to fry rather than getting into a small verbal scuffle. I just wanted to know why Scully wasn't being a good guy to his stablemates."
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2016, 02:18 PM

You scully my dear if you wanna be in my top five so YOU can be THEE I repeat THEE top #1 top dog all ya gotta do is.....well do something.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-18-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:18 PM

No, actually it was a misogynistic insult you fucking crybaby . See, and I don't know if you know this because you're fucking stupid, but I was calling your buddy a woman. Unless you yourself are also a woman trapped in a (technically) male body in which case fuck you, you didn't tell me your pronouns Jada.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-07-2016), Jakob Davis (07-07-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-07-2016, 02:23 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:18 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: No, actually it was a misogynistic insult you fucking crybaby . See, and I don't know if you know this because you're fucking stupid, but I was calling your buddy a woman. Unless you yourself are also a woman trapped in a (technically) male body in which case fuck you, you didn't tell me your pronouns Jada.

"He. I'm a he."

"Also I'm fairly sure my friend Gavin is in fact a male-"

Gavin pokes his head through the door saying, "Can confirm," before leaving again, allowing Jakob to continue.

"So yeah. Anyway, calling males females and vice versa also happens to be an overdone insult. I know this is before my time and all, but remember Rose Smith and how the roster insisted her true gender was masculine? Yeah."

"And to Drezdin, Scully actually did something. He's the top contender to Lane's title, which no offense but seems to be closer to the title than you'd ever get."
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:24 PM

How the fuck are you supposed to be the authority on what overdone insults are when you can't even tell what the fuck the insult in question even is, Jada?

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-07-2016, 02:33 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:24 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: How the fuck are you supposed to be the authority on what overdone insults are when you can't even tell what the fuck the insult in question even is, Jada?

"Well, I mean I kinda provided examples. For instance, with gay insults, name one Frodo promo where he DIDN'T call someone a . And I already mentioned Rose Smith for the misogynistic insults. Aside from a minor mishap, I'm fairly sure I can tell which insults you're using here."
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2016, 02:34 PM

To you he did but I didn't see it. For me to count that, he'll have to do it again but in less time then it took him

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2016, 02:37 PM

??????????.....hhhuuummm???.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-07-2016, 02:44 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:33 PM)Jakob Davis Said:
(07-07-2016, 02:24 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: How the fuck are you supposed to be the authority on what overdone insults are when you can't even tell what the fuck the insult in question even is, Jada?

"Well, I mean I kinda provided examples. For instance, with gay insults, name one Frodo promo where he DIDN'T call someone a . And I already mentioned Rose Smith for the misogynistic insults. Aside from a minor mishap, I'm fairly sure I can tell which insults you're using here."

Oh fuck! You have, gasp, examples? What, are you writing your thesis for a PhD in Faggotology or something? Fuck outta here with that pseudo-academic bullshit and throw something with some fuckin' meat on the bones, Jada. Don't fucking whine about 'durrr you're not original' like everyone ain't already copies of a copy.

cunt.

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

07-07-2016, 03:12 PM

(07-07-2016, 02:34 PM)drezdin5788 Said: To you he did but I didn't see it. For me to count that, he'll have to do it again but in less time then it took him

"Do you have something against Scully or something? Advertising for his match with Lane is all over the XWF. Hell, Scully winning the Gauntlet for Contendership status has also been all over the XWF. Ghost Tank's promos, Gilmour's promos, hell even on Warfare Lane and Scully just had a confrontation..."

(07-07-2016, 02:44 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:
(07-07-2016, 02:33 PM)Jakob Davis Said:

Oh fuck! You have, gasp, examples? What, are you writing your thesis for a PhD in Faggotology or something? Fuck outta here with that pseudo-academic bullshit and throw something with some fuckin' meat on the bones, Jada. Don't fucking whine about 'durrr you're not original' like everyone ain't already copies of a copy.

cunt.

"Well I mean I like to think I'm at least somewhat original, and it's payed off somewhat so far. Considering you're not even wrestling and I'm about to go for the Hart title at Leap of Faith and all of that."
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-07-2016, 09:59 PM

"Fine Jakob, if it makes you feel better, The Union are the Top 5! I'm in The Union so therefore it makes no odds to me. By the way don't listen to 'Dredful,' his opinion is irrelevant considering he has special needs. He doesn't know what day of the week it is, nevermind what he's actually saying. The worst thing is he isn't even a loveable like I used to be, nah, he's just dumb as fuck and annoying.

Dred, I don't need your Top 5 cuz after all, yours doesn't matter! Now please, can someone decent do the Top 5?"
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-08-2016, 08:01 AM

BBBUUURRRPPP!!!!!!!!! Huh? What?

Hate Post Like Post