Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day to remember (I guess)
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 09:49 AM

I took her out. It was a Friday night
I wore cologne to get the feeling right
We started making out, and she took off my pants
But then I turned on the TV

And that's about the time she walked away from me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by TV shows
What the hell is ADD?

My friends say I should act my age
What's my age again?
What's my age again?

Then later on, on the drive home
I called her mom from a pay phone
I said I was the cops, and your husband's in jail
This state looks down on sodomy

And that's about the time that bitch hung up on me
And are still more amused by prank phone calls
What the hell is Call ID?

What's my age again?
What's my age again?

And that's about the time she walked away from me
And you still act like you're in freshman year
What the hell is wrong with me?

What's my age again?
What's my age again?

That's about the time that she broke up with me
No one should take themselves so seriously
With many years ahead to fall in line
Why would you wish that on me?
I never wanna act my age
What's my age again?
What's my age again?

What's my age again?

TJ looks down at his phone before unplugging his earbuds and tossing them into his bag. He slips his phone into his jacket pocket and makes his way out of the locker room. He walks down the halls and quickly takes notice of someone laid out on the ground, the stench of shit coming from that direction. He turns around and walks in the opposite direction, towards Ginger Snaps' usual hangout in the arenas. He wasn't looking for Ginger, he just thought some sort of company to explain how and when he could get his frustrations out would be nice. He opened the door to the room and saw that no one was currently there. He walked over to the lounge chair and, well, lounged

Someone will show up. I just need some advice before I head out, I had plans to go out with some friends of mine later.

He began to think to himself about how many of his friends had actually accepted the offer. "Three..." He thought to himself. "...Only three? I guess three is better than none, it also wouldn't hurt for me to ask that Tommy guy, seeing as he did defend me yesterday. Ginger could come too, it's always nice to get to know your co workers a little more." His thoughts turned to something else before he heard a knock at the door.

Hey guys! usually when I stop like that it more than likely means that I'm giving you someplace to insert yourself into the story, I didn't know if I needed to give that heads-up or not, but I did.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TJ Adams's post:
Vincent Lane (07-06-2016)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-06-2016, 10:22 AM

Tommy passes by the newcomer and gives him a plushy Mini Morbid doll.

TJ, have this plush...you are going to need it to vent out your frustrations...

He motions the doll to TJ shoulders in peace.

You see TJ, last night ago... Snaps promised to fuck me if I possibly fought you...but i'm still in limbo tho. I respect you too much to do that, in fact, I want to see what you can do back here...

Then he pulls out this old school boom box and places a really old cassette tape in it and plays some of

Bust a quick freestyle on this... if you ca can
Hate Post Like Post
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 11:13 AM

TJ looked down at the boombox and smiled.

Hustle like I'm broke
this place is just a joke
It’s all on me and I bet I never choke
I killed your flow with a freestyle
You can rap back but it might be while
Until I reply, my oh my
You lames workin bad bishes twerkin
Stack my racks up cuz I’m puttin’ work in
I'm new to this place
But I'll be winning the race
You won't even notice when I'm finishing all over you girlfriends face!

TJ tosses the mic to Tommy
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2016, 11:29 AM

Takes the mic for spit or two...

Ok okay okay I see ya
I see ya busting off that lip of yours
Keep it real playa keep it real
I see you trying holla at my girl
She all yours one condition
Keep up on the flow
Show me the dough
Fuck the dough
Prove to the jaborine's who you iz
Because they don't know who you iz

Then the boom box cassette tape sratcaches off and we see them both giving one another a some props.

Yo TJ, you got that realist flow i've ever heard out that mouth of yours. Who do you wanna fight in Leap of Faith that is coming up, i might convince someone to fight you.
Hate Post Like Post
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 11:41 AM

TJ looked at Tommy and began to think of what Tank had said earlier and what that Bellhop was saying and had an idea.

Aight. There's this guy that keeps wanting to fight me. He seems to be Mexican. You know, that other rookie that was talking shit yesterday. I want to give him a shot at me, as well as fight that Abaddon guy or whatever his name is. They seem tough, but I'm tougher! When the medics check on them after our match, it'll be the bellhop's head on Abbadon's body, and vice-versa.
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2016, 03:40 PM

Robbie walks into the room having heard the prose of both Adams and Wish.

Well, lookie what we got here, time for me to spread cheer, Tommy Wish and TJ Adams looking to further their career. And what do you know? They gonna do it with flow, try to spark up the show with a desire to grow and prove they can go with the best wrestlers so they can earn their place in the Universe's space, but that ain't all it, though.

Adams has the balls to stand up to the pussies, sir, and to the naysayers, and the folks who have nothing better to do than tell others they're not worth anything because they fail to have any self-worth themselves, sir, and that, sir, is saying something loud and clear, sir.

Robbie sits with Adams and Wish.

So, Tommy, good to see you as always, Ash says hello and still wants that foot massage. Mr. Adams, nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll be bashing each others brains in sometime, sooner or later, maybe after I change Dillinger from being America's most wanted to just another dead famous person or something. Until then...

Got any cantaloupe?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2016, 04:15 PM

Tommy gives Robbie some cantaloupe from his bag.

Never knew you eat those stuff, also where is Ms. Ash so I can give her the foot massage she wanted?

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2016, 04:20 PM

I dunno.

Robbie shrugs. He grips the cantaloupe from either side and splits it over his knee. He immediately sticks his fingers deep into the melon and scoops out a handful of it's innards, and shoves it in his mouth. Robbie extends the other half of the cantaloupe to Adams.

Cute pugs. Don't worry, cantaloupe is good for you, you burn calories for eating it.

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 07:22 PM

TJ looked at Chris and Girard, his "sons", who were actually just two pugs he found in a "take me" box last year and waited for them to hop on his lap.

I guess you could say I'm somewhat a sucker for these little guys. Cantaloupe is more than likely the best thing I've ever tasted...besides maybe Maman's apple pie...But I digress. I've just been hanging out in here all day. I'm actually really excited about the response I've been getting from the members here in XWF. A lot of them are tools, but you guys and like two others have been quite enjoyable. I wish you luck with Dillinger, by the way. He seems like someone that got cut from The Outsiders before casting ever happened.
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-06-2016, 10:07 PM

Stay golden, Pony Boy.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Dillinger (07-07-2016)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-06-2016, 10:18 PM

Robbie sees TJ come running in.

Woah, nice piece of leather you got there. You know what dude? I'ma welcome you to the XWF with a little keepsake merchandise you can take to eBay for a couple thousand dollars; a genuine Robbie Bourbon autograph.

Robbie pulls a silver sharpie out of his pocket and signs the belt TJ held as he ran into the room.

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 10:32 PM

TJ grabs Chris and Girard and throws the belt into his bag before turning his phone on to start to book his flight.

If Soldier comes in here, tell him I went to Aruba.
TJ Adams

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2016, 10:52 PM

Adams slides under the couch before getting Tommy to pass down the other half of the Cantaloupe that Robbie split over his knee. He eats away at the sweet orange melon until he notices Girard by the bottom of the couch, whimpering.

Shhhhh! This is life or death Girard. In 10 hours I'll be the X-TREME champion! Now go do something productive. Look at Chris, he's sleeping while keeping the beat with his paws. Be like Christopher. He's such a good dog. Oh, whatever. Come here.

TJ pulls the dog around to the other side where he could slide in and out without getting stuck before hugging him. He grabs the cantaloupe and begins to finish what he had started.