Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roxy's Invitation to Ginger Snaps
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2016, 05:35 PM Heart  Roxy's Invitation to Ginger Snaps -->

"Baby... I'm horny."

Roxy stands behind the XWF owner and Universal Champion, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane, rubbing his shoulders as he sits at his giant, mahogany desk signing paychecks.

Loverboy's eye brows raise at her revelation, though, and he drops his pen. It rolls off to the side and the champion stands, relieving his waist of the massive weight of the title belt.

"Well, we happen to have a very private office... and a REALLY big desk. Seriously, why else would I have a desk this big? Get those panties off, doll."

"Silly. I'm not wearing any."

Loverboy's smile widens. Roxy smooths down the sides of her form-fitting purple minidress as if to emphasize the lack of panty lines.

"But I'm not horny for that... I mean, I am, but I need more. I need a girl."

"Oh? Well, damn, dude, that's fine by me... there are a pile of dancers back at the club who'd love to get it on with us."

"I know..."

"But?"

"But I want something new... I want to be naughtier."

"I have a hard time believing we could be much naughtier than we were last time we brought those twins home, dude."

Roxy scrunches her face up and thinks, then walks over to the large display of liquor bottles on a shelf across the room. Next to a framed shadowbox of Loverboy's old Hart Championship belt, she finds a bottle of Grey Goose and carries it back to the desk.

"Baby, do me a favor?"

"Anything for you, babe."

She smiles.

"Can you get Ginger Snaps in here?"

Loverboy quickly grabs his cell and starts typing in a text...

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post