Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Part 2 of not going to fucking to it
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-01-2016, 01:15 PM

(Th scene opens up as we see drezdin driving his hummer into his parking space. He puts it in park gets out walks to the back of his hummer grabs his gear and walks into the building)

Staff:hey drezdin what's up?

Drezdin:nothing, you?

Staff:same ole same ole. Hey drezdin since I've got you for the moment I just wanna let you know about a few hours ago I had received a text message from management saying that when you are all set and ready that you gotta do another promo.

Drezdin:huh!? What the? What the fuck for?

Staff:I wish I knew. All I know is that when I see him meaning you that let I've to let you know about that.

Drezdin:who the hell said that?

Staff:dunno. But have fun though trying to not do it

(Staff walks off and continues to do his job)

Drezdin:are you fucking kidding me some dumb ass memeber of management whom ever it maybe said that I gotta do another one!? Bull...fucking...shit. *sigh*What in thee Sam hell am I going to do?......wait a minuet what am I talking about since I don't know who said that I had to do another one and if memory serves no one is the boss of me to hell with it. They never said or else. I mean what I would like to know is why would management want to do along ass winded promo like sliver and that man tits bearded white fat Albert know as bourbon? If I have to I'll do what what ever it takes to let them know by any means that actions speak louder than words and that I refuse to be any that does again a long ass winded promo. But if they wanna keep suffering like the morons that they are by all means it is not my fault. As long as they know that in less than a day that I'll be walking out of the triple threat no holds bared #1 contenders match the winner alive or not alive......NOT GOING TO DO ONE!!!!!L

(The scene fades to black as Drezdin walks off to his locker room babbling on how he's not going to do a promo and how actions speak louder than words.)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post